Belgrave Road | Clifton
An exceptionally spacious (1,226 sq. ft.) 2 double bedroom (plus home office) period converted first floor apartment with magnificent high ceilings, an incredible sense of space and the rare advantage of off road parking.
Incredibly convenient location, just off Whiteladies Road on a wide well-regarded side street with the convenience of the shops, restaurants and cafes of both Cotham Hill and Whiteladies Road within a short level stroll, also convenient for Clifton Village, The Triangle and all central parts of Bristol.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, home office, bath/shower room/wc.
Outside: off road parking for one vehicle within the parking forecourt at the front of the building.
An incredible apartment of a superb scale with further exciting scope for updating and cosmetic improvement.
- An exceptionally spacious (1,226 sq ft) first floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms (plus study)
- Large through reception room (25'4 x 16'4)
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Magnificent high ceilings
- An incredible sense of space
- Off road parking for one vehicle
- An incredible apartment of superb scale
- Exciting scope for updating and cosmetic improvement
via driveway where there is off road parking allocated to the first floor. Communal entrance and staircase to first floor landing where you will find the private entrance to the first floor flat on the left hand side.
high ceilings and picture rail. Door accessing a generous walk-in Airing Cupboard, housing the Worcester gas central heating boiler. Further cloaks storage cupboard. The hallway opens out into an inner hallway, where there are doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, home office, the kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room and bathroom/wc. Door entry intercom and radiator.
SITTING ROOM: (25' 6'' x 15' 1'') (7.77m x 4.59m)
a magnificent large through reception room with wonderful high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, central ceiling rose and picture rail. Feature arched period sash windows to front, feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire, exposed stripped floorboards, tv point, cable tv point and radiators.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (12' 4'' x 8' 10'') (3.76m x 2.69m)
a basic fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops. Circular stainless steel sink. Integrated stainless steel electric oven, 4 ring gas hob and chimney hood. Further appliance space for separate fridge, freezer and washing machine. Exposed stripped floorboards, double glazed window to rear, high ceilings with partial ceiling coving, built-in shelving, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) (17' 8'' x 15' 1'') (5.38m x 4.59m)
a large double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, central ceiling rose and picture rail, sash window to rear, tv point, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 3'' x 12' 1'') (3.73m x 3.68m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, sash window to front, recessed storage cupboard with built-in shelving, radiator.
HOME OFFICE: (7' 9'' x 6' 10'') (2.36m x 2.08m)
a useful third room, perfect as a home office, with high ceilings, high level built-in shelf, picture rail, obscured glazed window to side with borrowed light from the communal stairwell, radiator.
white suite with panelled bath, mixer taps and shower attachment, corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, window to side, part tiled walls, built-in storage unit with shelving.
OFF ROAD PARKING:
there is a parking forecourt to the front of the property and the vendors inform us that the first floor flat has use of is the central of three spaces as you enter the driveway on the right hand side.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 199 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1974. We understand that there is also a fixed ground rent of £25 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £125 which includes annual building insurance fees. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.