Redcliffe Parade East, Harbourside
Set in an elevated, tree-lined cobbled street with views over the harbourside is this beautifully presented 4 bedroom, 2 reception Grade II listed Georgian townhouse with a landscaped 58ft south facing rear garden.
The house is presented to the highest standard and offers flexibility to suit individual needs – currently laid out with 3 bedrooms, 3 reception and 4 bath/shower rooms – easily adaptable to offer 4 bedrooms or even an informal flat/work from home space on the lower ground floor. New carpets throughout.
Set in Bristol’s historic harbourside within striking distance of the best that Bristol can offer – Cabot Circus, Arnolfini, The Old Vic, Colston Hall, Whapping Wharf/Cargo are all within a short walk.
For commuting, Bristol Temple Meads is approx 700 metres away.
Located in the Redcliffe parking zone which operates between 9-7 Monday-Saturday.
- Georgian townhouse
- 1655 sq.ft.
- Grade II listed
- Set in a tree-lined cobbled street
- Views over the Harbourside
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 4 bath/shower rooms
- Beautiful 58ft south facing rear garden
- Walk to Temple Meads
wrought iron Georgian railings and stone steps leading up to entrance door.
a very well presented front door with brass door furniture and original fanlight over, detailed ceiling cornicing, doors opening into the sitting room and kitchen, stairs descend to the lower ground floor and ascend to the first floor. Exposed wooden flooring, radiator, dado rail.
SITTING ROOM: (12' 7'' x 10' 8'' into chimney recess (3.83m x 3.25m))
large multi paned sash window to the front elevation, detailed ceiling cornicing, ceiling rose, cast iron fireplace with lined chimney for real fires, marble surround and mantle and slate hearth. Continuation of exposed wooden flooring, dado rail.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (12' 7'' to front of chimney breast x 10' 3'' (3.83m x 3.12m))
fitted with a hand painted range of wooden cabinets, granite working surface, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for large range style cooker with filter hood above, integrated appliances include fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher, multi paned sash window to the rear elevation, multi paned glazed door to the rear elevation opening out into the rear garden, radiator, open doorway through to:
Butler's Pantry: (5' 6'' x 5' 5'' (1.68m x 1.65m))
original butler’s pantry with fitted shelving.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
doors lead off to the dining room, utility and bathroom/wc, glazed door to the rear elevation with independent access to the back garden, radiator, useful understairs storage.
DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 4: (13' 9'' into chimney recess x 12' 0'' (4.19m x 3.65m))
glazed door to the front elevation which provides independent access, if required. Fitted cupboards and dresser style shelving to the right hand side of the chimney breast, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 4'' x 6' 1'' (2.84m x 1.85m))
sash window to the rear elevation, cast iron Bette bath with wooden panelled surround, overhead shower and partially tiled walls and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Discreetly housed in painted cabinetry there is a gas boiler, pressurised system and a hot water tank, radiator.
Belfast style sink with storage beneath, radiator, units, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for either extra fridge/freezer or tumble dryer.
doors to the drawing room and bedroom 1, stairs ascend to the top floor.
DRAWING ROOM: (14' 1'' into chimney recess x 13' 0'' (4.29m x 3.96m))
a stunning room with multi paned sash window to the front elevation with views across Bristol’s harbour and towards Bristol Bridge, detailed ceiling cornicing, ceiling rose, dado rail, cast iron fireplace with lined chimney for real fires with marble surround and mantle and slate hearth, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: ((rear) 12' 8'' to front of chimney recess x 10' 4'' (3.86m x 3.15m))
multi paned sash window to the rear elevation with a lovely outlook of the gardens to the rear, fitted storage to the right hand side of the chimney breast, original cast iron fireplace and surround, slate hearth, radiator.
En Suite Shower/wc:
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
illuminated by large wooden casement window and skylight and doors to bedroom 2 and bedroom 3.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 1'' into chimney recess x 12' 11'' (4.29m x 3.93m))
multi paned sash window to the front elevation, radiator, roof storage space.
En Suite Bathroom/wc:
comprising cast iron Bette bath with wood panel, overhead shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, Velux double glazed skylight, partially tiled walls, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 3: (10' 4'' x 14' 8'' (3.15m x 4.47m))
multi paned sash window to the rear elevation with views over gardens, surprisingly deep useful built in wardrobe, radiator, access to roof space and door to:
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
large shower cubicle, tiled walls, low level wc, wash hand basin with painted wooden vanity unit beneath, heated towel rail, extractor fan, double glazed Velux skylight.
REAR GARDEN: (58' 0'' x 14' 0'' (17.66m x 4.26m))
very bright south facing rear garden with stone paved patio area, landscaped garden with an array of trees, shrubs and flowers, feature lighting. painted timber fenced borders, high brick wall at the rear. The house benefits from a mature Wisteria which is a sight to see. Independent access to the lower ground floor.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.