Bay Willow Drive | Redland
An exceptional 4 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower modern family home situated in a peaceful and discreet backwater yet enjoying a highly convenient location. The property enjoys a well-arranged interior with stunning re-fitted kitchen/dining room, southerly facing rear garden and off street parking for up to 4 cars.
Located within a moment’s walk of the shops, cafes and restaurants and the weekly farmer’s market of Whiteladies Road. The green open spaces of Durdham Downs and Redland Green Park are also within easy reach as are the bus connections to all central areas.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, inner hallway, sitting room and bedroom 4.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
Lower Ground Floor: inner hallway, utility room and large kitchen/dining room.
Outside: a spectacular southerly facing garden offering a good degree of privacy with patio area closest to the property, off street parking for up to 4 vehicles with gated access to one side.
- Modern & contemporary family home
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Sitting/dining room with balcony
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast/dining room
- Southerly 50ft x 50ft rear garden
- Off street parking for 4 cars
- Discreet yet convenient location
- Generous & versatile accommodation
- Close to local amenities & the Downs
via composite front door, ceiling light point, radiator, space for coats and shoe storage, moulded skirting boards, door leading to inner hallway and cloakroom/wc.
a white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, ceiling light point, extractor fan, obscure double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, tile effect flooring.
ceiling light point, stairs ascending to first floor landing and descending to lower ground floor, moulded skirting boards, doors leading to sitting room and bedroom 4.
SITTING ROOM: 20' 7'' x 17' 6'' (6.27m x 5.33m)
a fabulous light filled room with cityscape outlook and view over the rear garden, floor to ceiling double glazed windows with double glazed sliding door leading out onto a decked balcony, inset ceiling downlighters, 2 radiators, tv point, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 4: 16' 3'' x 9' 0'' (4.95m x 2.74m)
double glazed window to the front elevations, ceiling light point, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
ceiling light point, radiator, large Airing Cupboard housing pressurised hot water cylinder with space for storage, doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: 17' 6'' x 10' 1'' (5.33m x 3.07m)
two sets of built in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving above, vaulted ceiling with 2 ceiling light points, radiator, moulded skirting boards, sliding double glazed door giving access to a south facing decked balcony, door to en suite shower room/wc.
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
a white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower enclosure with system fed shower over, ceiling light point, extractor fan, obscure double glazed window to the side elevation, tiled surrounds, radiator, tile effect flooring.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 11'' x 10' 2'' (4.24m x 3.10m)
vaulted ceiling with ceiling light point, double glazed windows to the rear elevation with cityscape views, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: 10' 1'' x 7' 4'' (3.07m x 2.23m)
vaulted ceiling with ceiling light point, double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
a modern white bathroom suite comprising low level wc, extra large wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, curved panelled bath with waterfall shower and detachable shower head over, tiled surrounds, inset ceiling downlighters, vertical chrome wall mounted towel rail, obscure double glazed window to the front elevation, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
ceiling light point, radiator, Amtico flooring, large walk in storage cupboard, doors leading to utility room and kitchen/dining room.
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 1'' x 6' 7'' (3.07m x 2.01m)
fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll edged worktop over, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and drainer to one side, space for tumble dryer and washing machine, additional space for upright fridge/freezer, wall mounted condensing boiler, ceiling light point, extractor fan, radiator, Amtico flooring.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 20' 7'' x 17' 5'' (6.27m x 5.30m)
a large sociable space described separately as follows:
a stunning newly fitted kitchen comprising of wall, base and drawer units with quartz worktop over with matching upstand, integrated appliances include 5 ring induction hob with extractor over, waist height oven plus additional steam oven, dishwasher and larder fridge, inset sink with Quooker instant hot water tap over, large island incorporating breakfast bar, ample storage beneath, double glazed window.
space for large dining room table and chairs, inset ceiling downlighters throughout, 3 ceiling light points, large double glazed doors leading out onto patio/rear garden, 2 radiators, moulded skirting boards, Amtico flooring throughout.
block paved driveway providing parking for 3/4 vehicles.
SIDE DRIVEWAY/HARD STANDING AREA:
wooden gates give access to a large hard standing/paved area which can be used as parking or additional garden space, outside power socket, steps lead down to:
REAR GARDEN: 52' 0'' x 42' 11'' (15.84m x 13.07m)
a stunning southerly facing garden with large patio area immediately accessed from the kitchen/dining room, generous lawned area with established borders housing a variety of mature trees, shrubs and flowers, outside tap and lights. The garden is fully enclosed by a mixture of brick/stone walling and feather edged fencing.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars there is an estate service charge of £86.88 payable half yearly. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOAN AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: F
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.