Merchants Road | Clifton
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £485,000 - £505,000
Commanding an elevated position on the third floor of a desirable purpose-built block in a prestigious location within the heart of Clifton Village, an exceptionally well proportioned 2 double bedroom apartment benefiting from its own private balcony as well as an off-street parking space. To be offered with no onward chain.
Situated within the heart of Clifton Village, the apartment commands an elevated position on the third floor of a desirable purpose-built apartment block (built 2006) with an organised and efficient management company. The apartment is ideally situated within easy reach of the best that Bristol has to offer, being within the Village & subsequently on the doorstep of a vast array of local boutique shops, restaurants and cafes, whilst also being close to the Clifton Suspension Bridge and the Downs with over 400 acres of external space on offer. Park Street, The Triangle and Whiteladies Road are all within a few hundred metres with a diverse range of shops, bars, restaurants, museums, art galleries and music venues. The Bristol Beacon, St George's Concert Hall, The Hippodrome, the Harbourside and the medical and academic districts are all within 1km. A little further afield are the expansive green open spaces of Leigh Woods and Ashton Court.
Offering nearly 900 sq. ft. of internal space, the apartment benefits from 2 large double bedrooms with their own Juliet balconies offering a leafy outlook over the street scene.
Large southerly facing balcony (11'1 x 7'4).
Underground gated allocated parking space.
To be offered to the market with no onward chain, enabling a prompt move for a prospective purchaser.
- An exceptionally well proportioned third floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite)
- Large open plan kitchen/living space
- Large private south facing balcony
- Juliet balconies to both bedrooms
- Nearly 900 sq ft of internal space
- Underground gated allocated parking space
- No onward chain making a prompt move possible
from the pavement the property is accessed via a secure key fob entry system which leads into the communal area where a carpeted staircase ascends to the lift or stairwell which ascends to the third floor of this sought after purpose built building where the private entrance to the flat can be found immediately on your left hand side.
accessed via a wooden door providing access off to the principal rooms of the apartment including the kitchen/living space, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family shower room/wc, laid with fitted carpet, light point overhead, moulded skirting boards, 2 large integrated cupboard spaces, useful for general storage etc, electric night storage heater. Immediately left off this hallway is a large open plan kitchen/living space.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING SPACE:
measured and described separately as follows:-
Kitchen: (9' 7'' x 8' 4'') (2.92m x 2.54m)
comprises a variety of wall, base and drawer units with quartz square edged worktops, tiled flooring, integrated gas oven with 4 ring induction hob over and extractor hood above, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel bowl sink with integrated drainer unit to side and swan neck mixer tap over, washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, inset ceiling downlights. This lovely space is open with the living space which leads through to the balcony but is nicely separated by a fitted breakfast bar which breaks the space well.
Living Space: (20' 6'' max x 13' 11'') (6.24m x 4.24m)
fitted carpet, plenty of natural light coming through from the front elevation via 2 large southerly facing windows as well as a glass door which leads out onto the balcony area, moulded skirting boards, internet and tv points, inset ceiling downlights, electric night storage heater.
Balcony: (11' 1'' x 7' 4'') (3.38m x 2.23m)
laid with wooden decking and enclosed glass balustrade an ideal al fresco dining area.
BEDROOM 1: (18' 1'' x 9' 4'') (5.51m x 2.84m)
benefits from a large dressing area and en suite bathroom/wc. Laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, inset ceiling downlights, electric night storage heater, further benefits from a small Juliet balcony overlooking the front elevation and enjoys a light southerly aspect with plenty of natural light flooding through.
En Suite Bathroom/WC:
a stylish wide and bright suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with stainless steel tap over, separate bath cubicle with hand held shower attachment, laid with stylish tiled flooring and stylish tiles on four sides.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 11'' x 8' 11'') (4.24m x 2.72m)
laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, inset ceiling downlights, electric night storage heater, further benefits from a small Juliet balcony overlooking the front elevation and enjoys a light southerly aspect with plenty of natural light flooding through.
laid with stylish tiled flooring and stylish wall tiles on four sides, low level wc, wall mounted hand wash basin and shower cubicle.
the property benefits from an allocated secure gated off street parking space which is accessed via lift or stairwell on the lower level of the building where also the bin storage for the flats within the apartment block can be found.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 1 January 2002. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £347.61 (which includes the water charges) and there is a ground rent payable of £20.83 p.m. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.