Richmond Hill Avenue, Clifton
A well-proportioned grade II listed 2 double bedroom top floor apartment with impressive kitchen/diner and separate sitting room. Benefiting from allocated off street car parking for one vehicle situated in a sought after road near to an array of convenient local amenities.
Occupying an elegant period property with lots of retained period features.
Located in a convenient and most sought after location, 500m from the Clifton Triangle, within easy reach of Clifton Village and its eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further local amenities. Within easy reach of Whiteladies Road, University & Hospitals, BBC, and City Centre.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen/dining/living room, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc.
Off street car parking for one vehicle.
- An elegant early Victorian period apartment
- Occupying the entire top floor
- High ceilings and large multipaned sash windows
- 2 double bedrooms
- Generous sitting room
- Large kitchen dining room
- Off street parking
- Grade II listed
- Close to The Triangle and Clifton Village
from the pavement double pillars lead onto tarmac driveway leading up to the communal wood panelled side entrance door into communal hallway where stairs rise to the top floor where the subject apartment can be found via a six panelled wooden door immediately in front of you.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (9' 8'' x 6' 9'') (2.94m x 2.06m)
attractive moulded ceiling cornice with doors and openings leading off to open plan kitchen/diner/living room, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, family bathroom/wc. Three ceiling light points, wall mounted consumer unit, moulded skirting boards, radiator, telephone entry system with complementary shelf beneath.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM: (16' 6'' x 14' 3'') (5.03m x 4.34m)
measured as one, but described separately as follows:-
fitted with an array of wall, base and drawer units with wooden worktops, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and stainless steel mixer tap over, electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob over, space and plumbing for washing machine, dryer and fridge/freezer, extractor hood with lighting, laminate flooring, ceiling light point.
with attractive 8 paned wooden sash window overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, fitted cupboard, attractive period fireplace with wooden surround and matching over mantle, moulded skirting boards, radiator.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 0'' x 11' 3'') (4.57m x 3.43m)
with 6 paned wooden sash window overlooking the front elevation, moulded ceiling cornice, ceiling light point, picture rail, radiator, electric fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden fire surround with matching over mantle.
BEDROOM 1: (10' 7'' x 8' 9'') (3.22m x 2.66m)
with 6 paned wooden sash window overlooking the front elevation, attractive ceiling cornice with central ceiling rose, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 8'' x 7' 10'') (3.25m x 2.39m)
6 paned wooded sash window overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, ceiling rose, picture rail, moulded skirting boards, radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (8' 1'' x 4' 6'')(2.46m x 1.37m)
a modern suite comprising panelled bath with stainless steel mixer taps, tiled surround with glazed canter levering shower screen, wall mounted shower with detachable head, low level button flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, heated towel rail, extractor fan, 6 paned sash window overlooking the front elevation, lino flooring.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2010. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £125. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.