COVID-19 (Coronavirus) KEEPING SAFE
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) global health issue continues we would like to explain our on-going efforts to manage these events and mitigate potential impacts to operations.
Arrangements for viewings and valuations
- Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
- The number of viewers attending should be kept to a minimum.
- Please advise us if you have displayed any symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have received a positive diagnosis.
- Viewers must wear a mask.
- Endeavour to maintain a 1m separation from the agent and household occupants at all times.
- Please sanitise before entering the property and avoid touching surfaces within the property.
- Please try to avoid transmission during appointments, for example, by not sharing pens or other objects or shaking hands .
- Should our agents display symptoms of COVID-19 or receive a positive diagnosis, they will of course not be attending viewings.
- Agents will be wearing a face mask and will hand sanitise before entering the premises.
- Agents will endeavour to keep a 1-metre distance from the viewer and household occupants in line with public health advice
We ask our vendors to :
- Inform us if they have displayed any symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have received a positive diagnosis.
- Open internal doors prior to viewings
- Open appropriate windows before, during and after the viewings to ventilate the property.
- Turn on any lighting so that agents and viewers will touch as little as possible at the property.
- Leave the property whilst the viewing is taking place.
- Clean and disinfect before and after viewings.
Our estate agency office will remain open and in order to ensure our team and customers remain safe, our offices have taken strict precautions, including :
- Our office has been certified as operating within COVID-19 safety guidelines and we have completed a full risk assessment.
- Wearing of face coverings in customer facing areas of our offices and hand-sanitising is required.
- Enhanced cleaning measures of all areas, surfaces, and property keys
- Temperatures of all staff are taken every day.
- One-way systems throughout the office space where possible
If you require an appointment for a viewing or valuation please contact us via these channels.
If you have any further questions please contact us
The Richard Harding Team.