Glenavon Park | Sneyd Park
An attractive and immaculately presented 4 double bedroom (one with en-suite), 3 reception room modern detached family home in a peaceful location. Enjoying a south facing garden, off road parking and a tandem double garage.
Wonderful leafy location in the heart of Sneyd Park, offering peace and privacy whilst being within easy reach of the local shops and bus connections of Stoke Hill. Old Sneed Park Nature Reserve and lovely walks are also nearby.
Ground Floor: central entrance hallway, 16'10 x 13'1 sitting room with double doors through to reception 2/dining room, separate kitchen/breakfast room, reception 3/home office, shower room/wc and access to the tandem garage.
First Floor: spacious central landing, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, family bathroom/wc and airing cupboard.
Outside: stunning south facing garden (55ft x 36ft) offering plenty of privacy and a sunny aspect. Useful gated side access to a pretty front garden with driveway off road parking.
A practical and well-arranged two storey home in a desirable and leafy setting.
- An attractive & immaculately presented modern detached family home
- 4 double bedrooms (one with en-suite bathroom)
- Generous wide sitting room (16'10 x 13'1)
- Light and airy second reception room (13'7 x 12'10)
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room (15'11 x 10'3)
- Home office/Reception 3 (10'5 x 7'7)
- Off road parking and tandem double garage
- Stunning south facing garden (55ft x 36ft)
- Wonderful leafy location in the heart of Sneyd Park
- A practical and well-arranged two storey home
via a good sized driveway with lawned gardens beside running up to a covered entrance where you will find the main front door to the house.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (17' 6'' x 6' 10'') (5.33m x 2.08m)
a welcoming central entrance hallway with staircase rising to first floor landing, wood laminated flooring, radiator with decorative cover, useful understairs recess. Doors leading off to sitting room, dining room/reception 2, reception 3/home office and kitchen/breakfast room. A further door accesses a ground floor shower room/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (16' 10'' x 13' 1'') (5.13m x 3.98m)
a generous wide sitting room with windows to front, ceiling coving. Feature minster style fireplace with gas coal effect fire. Radiator, wood laminated flooring. Double doors connecting through from the sitting room to the dining room/reception 2.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2: (13' 7'' x 12' 10'') (4.14m x 3.91m)
a light and airy second reception room with lovely wide sliding doors providing a seamless access out onto the sunny south facing rear garden, ceiling coving, wood laminated flooring, radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (15' 11'' x 10' 3'') (4.85m x 3.12m)
a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cream units with square edged worktops over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, large south facing window to rear overlooking the rear garden. Plumbing and appliance space for fridge/freezer, cooker, dishwasher and washing machine. Space for breakfast table and chairs, radiator, part glazed door to rear accessing the rear garden. Further door to side accessing the tandem double garage.
HOME OFFICE/RECEPTION 3: (10' 5'' x 7' 7'') (3.17m x 2.31m)
windows to front elevation, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (7' 7'' x 6' 0'') (2.31m x 1.83m)
white suite comprising corner shower enclosure, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
a spacious central landing with doors off to all four bedrooms and the family bathroom. Loft hatch and further door accessing an Airing Cupboard housing lagged hot water tank and built-in slatted shelving.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (13' 9'' x 13' 1'') (4.19m x 3.98m)
ceiling coving, wood flooring, radiator, built-in wardrobes, large windows to front offering a pleasant outlook over rooftops of the neighbouring area towards the trees in Blaise Castle Estate. Door leads off the main bedroom into:-
En-Suite Bathroom/WC: (9' 9'' x 6' 3'') (2.97m x 1.90m)
white suite comprising panelled bath, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin set into a counter with storage cabinets beneath, wood flooring, radiator, window to side.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (12' 7'' max into recess x 11' 6'') (3.83m x 3.50m)
a double bedroom with recessed wardrobes, wood laminated flooring, window to front offering a similar outlook as bedroom 1, useful corner eaves storage cupboards.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (12' 10'' x 10' 2'') (3.91m x 3.10m)
a double bedroom with windows to rear overlooking the sunny rear garden, wood laminated flooring, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (rear) (10' 4'' x 8' 2'') (3.15m x 2.49m)
a slightly smaller double bedroom with windows to rear offering a pleasant sunny outlook over the rear garden, radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (7' 5'' x 7' 1'') (2.26m x 2.16m)
white suite comprising panelled bath, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash basin set into a counter with storage beneath, tiled walls with mosaic tiled border, window to rear, wood flooring and chrome heated towel rail.
OFF ROAD PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
the property is in a peaceful setting and set back from the road with a driveway providing off road parking with an attractive lawned front garden beside. The driveway leads up to the access to the garage and main front door to the house.
TANDEM DOUBLE GARAGE: (28' 10'' x 8' 10'') (8.78m x 2.69m)
a generous double length garage with up and over door, window to side, wall mounted central heating boiler, wall mounted fuse board, lighting, part glazed door to rear accessing the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 55' 0'' x 36' 0'') (16.75m x 10.96m)
a well-proportioned south facing garden with generous paved seating area closest to the property with several steps leading up to a level lawned section with flower borders containing various shrubs and trees, outdoor tap, useful gated side access to front, generous side return courtyard with garden shed. Due to the sunny aspect the garden enjoys much of the day’s sunshine.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: G
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.