The Avenue | Sneyd Park
A spacious 2 double bedroom (1 with en-suite) first floor apartment with an impressive 22ft x 17ft sitting room and generous size kitchen/dining room both with direct access to a large balcony/terrace with views over the grounds, set in a well-regarded purpose built apartment block in a sought after location within a couple of hundred yards of Durdham Downs. Further benefits from lift access and extensive communal lawned gardens and single garage.
A highly regarded building which has been fully refurbished by the present owners.
Offers plenty of space and well-proportioned rooms including an approx. 22ft x 17ft sitting room, large kitchen/dining room both with access onto the balcony/terrace.
Located in a peaceful and popular residential location close to Durdham Downs and within easy reach of Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village and city centre.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, breakfast bar, master bedroom with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc, walk-in store cupboard.
Outside: balcony/terrace, single garage, communal gardens, visitors parking available on a first come first served basis.
A large welcoming property located in an enviable much sought after location close to Durdham Downs.
No onward chain.
- A spacious first floor apartment
- Set in a well regarded purpose built apartment block
- 2 double bedrooms (1 with en suite)
- Sitting room (approx. 22ft x 17ft)
- Large open plan kitchen/dining room (17'0 x 16'10)
- Balcony/terrace with access from sitting room & kitchen/dining room
- Single garage
- Extensive lawned communal gardens
- Visitor parking available on first come, first serve basis
- No onward chain
via pathway leading beside extensive communal gardens to main communal entrance into:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE LOBBY:
Staircase and lift access to the first floor landing where you will find the private entrance to this apartment.
N.B. within the communal entrance lobby is a Communal Store Cupboard with extensive shelving - a section of this shelving is allocated to each apartment within the building.
'L' shaped entrance hall with coved ceiling, doors leading to all rooms, large shelved cloak cupboard, intercom phone entry system.
SITTING ROOM: (22' 1'' x 17' 1'') (6.73m x 5.20m)
large dual aspect room with wide vista over communal gardens and balcony via upvc double glazed sliding patio doors. Three panel electric radiators, ceiling coving, further upvc double glazed side door also leading onto balcony.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (17' 0'' x 16' 10'') (5.18m x 5.13m)
open plan, measured as one but described separately as follows:
fully fitted Ikea kitchen (with 4 years Ikea warranty remaining) with square edged marble effect work surfaces with further wood top work surface opposite, splashback tiling, eye level display cabinet and cabinets, under counter cupboards and drawers, 4 ring induction hob with extractor hood over, double electric oven including combi oven, integrated fridge/freezer, spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer, Karndean flooring. Breakfast bar area and double glazed windows overlooking balcony. Opens to:-
upvc double glazed balcony sliding doors open to balcony and views over communal gardens, Karndean flooring continues, storage cupboard and twin radiators.
a large partially covered terrace that extends from the kitchen/dining room and sitting room with ceramic tiled floor, balustrade, outside lighting and views over the communal gardens.
MASTER BEDROOM: (14' 8'' x 14' 0'') (4.47m x 4.26m)
double bedroom with upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, triple floor to ceiling wardrobes, coved ceiling, electric panel radiator and internal door leading to:-
En-Suite Shower Room:
partially tiled on 2 elevations with corner shower cubicle, mains fed shower with rain head and further shower hose, close coupled wc, hand basin set into vanity unit with mixer tap, mirrored medicine cabinet with lighting, electric heated towel rail, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 2'' x 9' 6'') (3.71m x 2.89m)
a double bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation, range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, coved ceiling, electric panel heater.
tiled walls on 3 elevations with tiled flooring, shower cubicle to corner with mains fed shower, rain head and shower hose attachments, close coupled wc, hand basin with mixer set into vanity unit with fixed wall mirror above, electric heated towel rail and extractor fan.
there are visitor parking spaces available for guests on a first come first served basis.
extensive lawned level communal gardens surround the development with an impressive collection of mature trees.
GARAGE: (16' 2'' x 8' 8'') (4.92m x 2.64m)
the garage allocated to this flat is located in the courtyard area at the rear of the building. Up and over door (renewed in 2022), light.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of an 800 year lease from 1 January 1971. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the service charge is currently £1,645 per six months. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: E
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.