Worcester Terrace | Clifton
A bright and incredibly spacious (1,245 sq.ft.), 3 double bedroom split level apartment forming part of this fine grade II* listed building on a highly desirable terrace. Offering roomy accommodation and gorgeous communal gardens.
Well arranged accommodation with its own staircase rising into the apartment, giving a real sense of space.
Offered with no onward chain.
Enviable location, tucked away on a peaceful terrace, yet enjoying the convenience of its proximity to Clifton Village. Also within easy reach of Whiteladies Road, Clifton Triangle and all central areas. The green open spaces of The Downs, Ashton Court and Leigh Woods are also nearby.
Accommodation: entrance at the second floor level with its own staircase rising into the apartment where there is an open plan kitchen/dining/living area to the front, 3 double bedrooms, bathroom and separate shower room/wc.
Exceptional communal resident’s gardens.
A wonderful large apartment in an enviable Clifton location.
- A bright and incredibly spacious (1,245 sq. ft.) split level apartment
- Situated in this fine grade II* listed building on a highly desirable terrace
- 3 double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area
- Gorgeous communal residents gardens
- Well arranged accommodation with its own staircase rising into the apartment
- No onward chain
via communal entrance and stairwell to the second floor landing where you will find the private entrance to the level top floor apartment on the left hand side.
the property has its own staircase rising through the apartment to the top floor landing where you will find doors leading off to the open plan kitchen/dining/living area, bedroom 1 (off upper mezzanine landing), bedroom 3 and bedroom 2 (off lower mezzanine landing. Roof light glazed block provides borrowed light through from the roof space, high level meter cupboard housing fuse box for electrics.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA: 20' 6'' max inclusive into kitchen recess x 20' 3'' (6.24m x 6.17m)
a kitchen area with a fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktop over and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, stainless steel double oven, 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated washing machine, further appliance space for fridge and freezer. Generous living space with 3 high level sash windows to the front offering a breath taking view over the communal grounds opposite and roof tops of Clifton. Door off to bathroom and potential utility room.
BATHROOM: 8' 1'' x 5' 0'' (2.46m x 1.52m)
panelled bath, high level cupboard, extractor fan and wall mounted fan heater.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 17' 4'' x 12' 3'' (5.28m x 3.73m)
a large double bedroom with feature fireplace, south facing sash window to rear and a radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (off lower mezzanine landing) 17' 2'' x 18' 6'' (5.23m x 5.63m)
a double bedroom with a period fireplace, south facing sash window to rear, corner cupboard housing a gas central heating boiler, sink with built in unit below and built in storage cupboards.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) 17' 5'' x 7' 8'' (5.30m x 2.34m)
a good sized bedroom with south facing sash window to rear and a radiator.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (off the main landing) 7' 5'' x 5' 3'' (2.26m x 1.60m)
a white suite comprising corner shower enclosure, low level wc, wash hand basin and an extractor fan.
COMMUNAL RESIDENTS GARDEN:
a most attractive communal garden with a large park and well screened with shrub and tree borders. There is also communal bin storage and a small play park for young children.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 August 2001. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
all flats in the building are owned by one family and these are the first two apartments for sale. On the sale of the apartments a Management Company will be formed between all five flats with a suggested initial monthly contribution of ??? p.m. per apartment. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.