Redland Road | Redland
Set within a substantial semi-detached Victorian period building in Redland with elevated views to both the front and rear elevations. A well-presented and light filled one double bedroom top floor apartment with separate kitchen and off-street parking for one car.
A well run management company whereby the roof was recently replaced (in part), repaired and insulated.
The apartment is being offered for sale with no onward chain so a prompt move is possible.
Conveniently located with handy access to Chandos, Whiteladies and Gloucester Roads, with the wide range of amenities on offer. Cotham Gardens Park just up the road as well as Redland local train station giving easy access to Bristol Temple Meads.
Four apartments within the building and each has a parking space.
- Well presented one bedroom apartment
- On the top floor with elevated views
- Situated in a handsome Victorian building
- Separate kitchen
- Off street parking
- In a convenient Redland location
- Close to amenities & green open spaces
- Sold with no onward chain
immediately in front the of the building, there is a brick pavioured driveway with off-street parking for four cars (one per apartment). A solid wood panelled front door with fan light, wall mounted external lights and telecom entry system opens to:-
COMMUNAL HALLWAY & STAIRWELL:
tall multi-paned sash window to the side elevation and a turning staircase immediately in front of you ascending to the first floor which enjoys the benefit of windows to the side and rear elevations. From the landing, take the private door immediately in front which opens to:-
sash window to the front elevation with an attractive outlook (does not open), laminated oak-effect flooring. Staircase with rope handrail ascending to:-
raised height window to the front elevation, laminated oak-effect flooring, two ceiling light points, telecom entry system, useful storage cupboard with light point. Six-panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: 12' 9'' x 10' 2'' (3.88m x 3.10m)
wall to wall double glazed dormer window to the front elevation with attractive views across to Redland Court and its delightful formal gardens, radiator, wall mounted shelving, ceiling light point.
KITCHEN: 12' 0'' x 6' 7'' (3.65m x 2.01m)
comprehensively fitted with an array of base and eye level units combining drawers, cabinets, glazed display cabinet and shelving. Roll edged granite effect worktop surfaces with splashback tiling and pelmet lighting. Stainless steel centre sink tidy with draining board to side and mixer tap over. Integral electric oven with four ring electric hob and extractor. Space and plumbing for washer/dryer. Space for fridge. Double glazed window to the rear elevation enjoying a sunny south-westerly orientation. Laminated oak-effect flooring, radiator, ceiling light point. Concealed wall mounted gas fired combination boiler.
DOUBLE BEDROOM: 13' 5'' x 10' 4'' (4.09m x 3.15m)
double glazed window to the rear elevation enjoying an attractive outlook and sunny south-westerly orientation. Timber panelling to one wall, radiator, ceiling light point. Built-in wardrobe with hanging rails.
panelled bath with mixer tap, shower screen, wall mounted shower unit plus overhead shower and handheld shower attachment. Low level dual flush wc. Pedestal wash handbasin with hot and cold water taps and splashback tiling. Heated towel rail/radiator, skylight enjoying natural light via domed fixed rooflight, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
immediately in front of the building there is a brick pavioured off-street parking area with space for four cars (one per apartment). Designated bin store to one side of the parking area and assorted mature shrubs.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 29 September 1976. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: A
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.