Downs Park East | Westbury Park
An attractive and stylish 4/5 bed high specification design and build semi-detached town house in a coveted location, with off street parking.
Comfortable, bright and light accommodation with a contemporary, tasteful finish
In a much favoured position so close to the Downs and with easy access to Waitrose and the shops on North View and Henleaze Road, conveniently located for Whiteladies Road, Clifton village and the city centre and within the APR for Henleaze Infant and Junior School
Ground Floor: hall, kitchen, breakfast room, family room and cloakroom/wc
First Floor: sitting room, utility room, bedroom 1 with en suite shower/wc
Second Floor: bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc
Third Floor: bedroom 4 and office/study/bedroom 5
Outside: front garden and lawned rear garden
Off street parking
- Stylish 4/5 bedroom modern townhouse
- Light-filled, flexible & spacious accommodation
- With tasteful interiors & high-spec design
- Front & rear gardens plus balcony
- Off street parking space
- Coveted Westbury Park location
- Close to the Downs & local amenities
- Within the APR for Henleaze Infant & Junior School
from the pavement follow block pavior pathway up to front door which opens into:
large inset floor mat, halogen ceiling spotlights, storage cupboards housing fuses, radiator, stairs rise to first floor landing and door leads off the entrance hall into the breakfast room and so to the kitchen and family room.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM/FAMILY ROOM:
excellent open plan accommodation described and measured separately as follows:-
Kitchen: (12' 9'' x 8' 7'') (3.88m x 2.61m)
good range of base and wall mounted units with composite work surfaces, built in Neff electric oven and 6 burner gas hob with extractor hood and stainless steel splashback, built in Neff microwave oven and integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, under cupboard lighting, oak floor.
Breakfast Room: (front) (11' 2'' x 9' 4'' narrowing to 7'7 min) (3.40m x 2.84m/2.31m)
double glazed window to front elevation, radiator. Further cupboard and shelving to alcove.
Family Room: (rear) (12' 8'' x 11' 6'') (3.86m x 3.50m)
shelving to alcove, ceiling halogen spotlights, oak floor, double glazed sliding patio doors open onto rear garden, radiator, door to:
tiled floor, low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin, extractor fan.
radiator, doors radiate to sitting room, bedroom 1 and utility room.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (12' 8'' x 11' 1'') (3.86m x 3.38m)
ceiling halogen spotlights, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors open onto:
small decked sitting out balcony to catch the afternoon sun.
UTILITY ROOM: (5' 5'' x 5' 0'') (1.65m x 1.52m)
range of cupboards and work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, halogen ceiling spotlights, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) (12' 8'' x 11' 0'') (3.86m x 3.35m)
radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors open onto:
small decked balcony, door to:
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC: (7' 6'' x 5' 7'') (2.28m x 1.70m)
tiled floor and extensive stone wall tiling, low level wc with concealed cistern, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap, shower cubicle with mains fed shower, halogen ceiling spotlights, heated towel rail, double glazed window to side elevation, extractor fan.
doors radiate to all rooms on this floor and to a cupboard which houses the gas boiler.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (12' 8'' x 11' 0'') (3.86m x 3.35m)
double glazed windows to rear elevation, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (front) (12' 8'' x 11' 2'' max) (3.86m x 3.40m)
double glazed windows to front elevation, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (10' 1'' x 5' 6'') (3.07m x 1.68m)
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mains fed shower over, heated towel rail, tiled floor and extensive stone wall tiling, ceiling halogen spotlights, extractor fan, double glazed window to side elevation.
open landing measuring (circa 9'9 x 7'8) (2.97m x 2.34m) (could provide a small study area) with large double glazed Velux skylight, ceiling halogen spotlights, radiator. Doors radiate to both rooms on this floor.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (14' 6'' max x 12' 3'' max into sloped ceiling at 1'9) (4.42m x 3.73m)
double glazed Velux ceiling skylight and further double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes to recess, radiator, useful storage cupboard with light.
OFFICE/STUDY/BEDROOM 5: (rear) (12' 3'' [measured into sloped ceiling at 1'9] x 11' 4'' (3.73m x 3.45m)
Velux double glazed ceiling skylight window, ceiling halogen spotlights, radiator, double glazed full height chapel style windows to rear elevation.
FRONT GARDEN: (17' 0'' x 14' 2'') (5.18m x 4.31m)
brick front wall, part lawned front garden with shrub beds and fenced bin area, block pavior pathway provides access to the front garden and to the side and so to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: (62' 0'' max/38'0 min x 17' 3'' max/11'6 min) (18.88m/11.58m x 5.25m/3.51m)
fenced boundaries with block pavior patio area closest to the house, lawned area with flower and shrub borders, mature tree and outside tap. Access from front to rear elevation via side pathway. Off street parking to the rear via lane access.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council tax Band: F
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.