Metford Road | Redland
A light and airy 3/4 bedroom, 2 bath/shower 1930s family home with semi-open plan kitchen/dining room leading directly out on to a stunning 50ft south facing garden. Within just 350 metres from both Westbury Park Primary and Redland Green Secondary schools.
Prime location for families within just 350m of excellent primary and secondary schools (Westbury Park and Redland Green) and offering the convenience of local shops and bus connections of Coldharbour Road, North View and Waitrose supermarket. The green open spaces of Redland Green Park and Durdham Downs are also nearby.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, bay fronted sitting room, kitchen/dining room.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, study/bedroom 4, family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 3 (restricted head height for persons over 6ft), shower room/wc.
Outside: level front garden with wooden storage shed, 50ft southerly facing mature rear garden.
A practical and well-arranged family home in a superb location.
- Light & airy 3/4 bedroom family home
- 1930s terrace with period features
- Semi-open plan kitchen/dining room
- 2 bathrooms
- Stunning 50ft sunny rear garden
- Prime Redland location
- Within 350m of Redland Green & Westbury Park School
- Close to local amenities
- Near to parks & green open spaces
from the pavement, proceed up the short pathway to the covered porch where the entrance door can be found immediately in front of you.
via hardwood front door with obscured glazed panels, ceiling light point, picture rail, stairs ascend to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard- one of which has plumbing for washing machine- radiator, tall moulded skirtings boards, doors leading to sitting room and dining room.
SITTING ROOM: 14' 3'' x 12' 10'' (4.34m x 3.91m)
bay fronted sitting with 4 windows overlooking the front garden, ceiling light point, picture rail, feature cast iron open fireplace with sandstone surround, TV point, 2 telephone points, radiator, tall moulded skirtings boards.
DINING ROOM: 12' 4'' x 12' 4'' (3.76m x 3.76m)
ceiling light point, picture rail, double glazed French doors leading out onto the rear garden, wooden flooring, telephone point, moulded skirting boards, opening leading through to:-
KITCHEN: 8' 0'' x 7' 1'' (2.44m x 2.16m)
fitted with a matching range of shaker style wall, base and drawers units with wooden square edge worktop over, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, integrated Bosch electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over, wall mounted Vaillant combi boiler, window overlooking rear garden, inset ceiling downlighters, radiator, telephone point, tiled surrounds, skirting boards.
stairs ascend from hallway and lead up to second floor landing. Ceiling light point, picture rail, moulded skirting boards, doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, study/bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: 12' 10'' x 11' 7'' (3.91m x 3.53m)
double bedroom with stunning outlook over rear garden and allotments beyond, fitted wardrobes, feature fireplace (boarded), ceiling light point, picture rail, TV and telephone point, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 1'' x 12' 0'' (3.68m x 3.65m)
double bedroom with 2 windows overlooking front elevation, built-in wardrobe, feature fireplace with tiled hearth and painted wooden mantle, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
STUDY/BEDROOM 4: 7' 2'' x 6' 11'' (2.18m x 2.11m)
window overlooking front elevation, ceiling light point, picture rail, radiator, telephone point, moulded skirting boards.
a white bathroom suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment over, window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, fully tiled walls, wall light point with built-in shaver socket, radiator, vinyl flooring.
stairs ascend from floor landing, ceiling light point, Velux skylight, moulded skirting boards, doors leading to bedroom 3 and shower room/wc.
BEDROOM 3: 15' 9'' x 13' 4'' (4.80m x 4.06m)
(restricted head height for persons over 6ft) double bedroom with double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, beautiful leafy outlook, built-in wardrobes and additional eaves storage, radiator, moulded skirtings boards.
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash handbasin, corner shower enclosure with system fed shower over, curved Perspex shower screen, ceiling light point, extractor fan, double glazed window to rear elevation, tiled surrounds, moulded skirting boards, vinyl flooring.
low maintenance front garden mainly laid to wood bark, storage shed, a variety of mature trees and hedging.
REAR GARDEN: 50' 0'' x 19' 0'' (15.23m x 5.79m)
a wonderfully established southerly facing rear garden with raised decked area access immediately off the dining room. Steps lead down onto a flagstone patio, outside tap with Belfast sink, rustic covered clothes drying area with shelving. Further steps lead down on to a lawned area with a variety of mature trees, plants and flowers including cherry tree, roses, clematis, apple tree and established borders. Additional steps then lead down to lower section of garden which is mainly laid to river gravel with wooden storage shed (8ft x 6ft) and all enclosed by a mixture of wooden fencing and mature hedging.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.