Hill View | Henleaze
An incredibly spacious (2,202 sq.ft.), 4 double bedroom (2 with en suite) detached home enjoying generous, lateral accommodation, a beautiful level south facing garden (47ft x 47ft), off road parking for at least 2 cars and a good sized garage.
Situated in a prime location in Henleaze, handy for the excellent independent shops, cafes, cinema, bus connections and Waitrose supermarket on a friendly and neighbourly street nearby Henleaze Primary/Junior School.
Ground Floor: spacious entrance hallway with understairs storage and access through to a rear lobby, with ground floor cloakroom/wc and access to the gardens. Doors off to a large (26’0” x 14’10”) sitting room and separate generous kitchen/dining room, which in turn leads through to the garage and utility room.
First Floor: landing, 4 good sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and 2 with en suite shower rooms and a separate family bathroom/shower/wc.
Outside: glorious sunny level garden on the south facing side of the house with courtyard to the rear and further useful terrace to the other side with a shed and gated access onto the driveway.
An incredibly balanced and exceedingly roomy 2 story property perfect for growing families, or purchasers seeking a property in the popular Henleaze area.
- Spacious 4 bedroom detached family home
- Generous, lateral accommodation (over 2,200 sq.ft.)
- Sociable kitchen/dining room
- Beautiful level south facing garden
- Ample off-street parking
- Good sized garage with additional storage
- On a friendly, neighbourly street in Henleaze
- Convenient for local amenities & schools
via a garden gate leading to the covered central entrance and main front door to the house.
RECEPTION HALLWAY: 17' 9'' x 8' 10'' (5.41m x 2.69m)
a wide welcoming central hallway with staircase rising to first floor landing with understairs storage space, high ceilings with ceiling coving, inset floormat, radiator, telephone point and doors leading off to the sitting room, kitchen/dining room and to the rear lobby, which has a built in cloaks area and doors off to the ground floor cloakroom/wc and access to the rear garden.
SITTING ROOM: 26' 0'' x 14' 10'' (7.92m x 4.52m)
an impressive large sitting room with ample space for seating, high ceilings with ceiling coving, plenty of natural light provided by the double glazed windows to front and sliding doors with double glazed windows either side accessing and overlooking the main section of garden to the side of the property, with a lovely southerly aspect. Fireplace with gas coal effect fire, built in book casing and radiators.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 19' 3'' x 14' 10'' (5.86m x 4.52m)
an incredibly spacious kitchen/dining room with a modern fitted kitchen (2019) comprising a range of built in gloss white handleless base units with granite worktops over and inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, further central island unit with deep pan drawers and ample storage cupboards, integrated dishwasher, further appliance space for fridge and range cooker, with built in chimney hood over, dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear, space for dining room table and chairs, radiators and door accessing the garage and utility area
UTILITY AREA: 8' 11'' x 5' 11'' (2.72m x 1.80m)
a useful utility space with plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, dryer and freezer, wall mounted Worcester gas central heating boiler, radiator and small double glazed window to side.
low level wc, wash hand basin set onto a granite counter with storage cupboards beneath, double glazed window to side, radiator, ceiling coving and inset spotlights.
a spacious L shaped landing with doors off to all 4 bedrooms, family bathroom and a useful airing cupboard with built in slatted shelving and radiator. Radiator and loft hatch with pull down ladder accessing a generous insulated and boarded loft space.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 11'' x 13' 8'' (4.54m x 4.16m)
a good sized principal double bedroom with double glazed window to side, overlooking the south facing garden, built in wardrobes and drawers, radiator and door accessing:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 8' 10'' x 5' 2'' (2.69m x 1.57m)
a smart en suite shower room with oversized shower enclosure with dual headed system fed shower, tiled walls, large double glazed window to side with lovely roof top views over the surrounding areas with granite shelf for bathroom accessories and inset mirrored cabinet. Low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with built in drawers beneath, inset spotlights, heated towel rail, extractor fan and further large double glazed window to rear, also offering lovely views over the roof tops of Henleaze towards the Blaise Castle Estate in the distance.
BEDROOM 2: 15' 0'' x 10' 11'' (4.57m x 3.32m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to front, built in wardrobes and drawers, radiator and door:
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 8' 0'' x 4' 0'' (2.44m x 1.22m)
a modern en suite shower room with an oversized shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor, inset spotlights, extractor fan and obscured double glazed window to side.
BEDROOM 3: 12' 0'' x 11' 11'' (3.65m x 3.63m)
a double bedroom with lovely dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side, with the one to side overlooking the south facing garden, built in mirrored recessed wardrobes with additional underfloor storage, and a radiator.
BEDROOM 4: 10' 2'' x 7' 10'' (3.10m x 2.39m)
a perfect child’s bedroom or home office with double glazed windows to front, radiator and built in storage cupboards/wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 10' 8'' x 8' 0'' (3.25m x 2.44m)
a modern white suite comprising a panelled curved ended bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc with concealed cistern, shower enclosure with system fed shower, wash hand basin with storage drawers beneath, built in mirrored bathroom cabinet, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, obscured double glazed window to rear elevation.
Lighting to rear and side of property.
GARAGE: 20' 10'' x 18' 0'' (6.35m x 5.48m)
a generous garage with ample space for a car and storage with pitched roof, electric roller door, double glazed windows to side providing natural light and door leading to a sectioned off utility area.
FRONT GARDEN & OFF ROAD PARKING:
the property enjoys a broad frontage with an attractive stone boundary wall and central gate with pathway leading to the front door with low maintenance front gardens beside mainly laid to stone chippings with ornamental planting including grasses and shrubs. To the right hand side of the building there is a driveway providing off street parking for 2 vehicles beside each other leading up to the double garage door and gated access to a courtyard with a shed. To the other side there is gated access to the south facing garden.
REAR GARDEN: 47' 0'' x 47' 0'' (14.31m x 14.31m)
there is a lovely south facing level garden accessed directly from the sitting room with a seating area closes to the property with a pergola and clematis climbing over providing a lovely natural shade from the sunny aspect for outside seating, central lawned section with incredibly well stocked rich flower borders containing various plants, shrubs and trees. Automatic watering system, Light sensor controlled. To the bottom of the garden there is a further seating area tucked away.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: F
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.