Westbury Road | Westbury-on-Trym
A bright and spacious 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room second floor period apartment with triple aspect from tall, double glazed wooden sash windows and further benefitting from landscaped communal gardens.
Located high up on the central side of Westbury on Trym providing easy access to shops, cafes and amenities of both Westbury on Trym and Henleaze. Also within close proximity of Durdham Downs, and incredibly handy for bus connections to all central areas, with a bus stop only 30 metres away.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1 with ensuite, bedroom 2, bathroom.
Well kept and very useable front and side communal gardens for the enjoyment of the residents of number 158.
Communal bike store.
Very well-maintained common areas, which are of a notably higher standard than most period conversions.
Excellent views over the surrounding area from three elevations and full height ceilings.
Fully double glazed sash windows and gas central heating.
- A bright and spacious second floor period apartment
- 2 double bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room)
- Sitting room (16'6 x 12'0)
- Separate kitchen (16'6 x 7'10)
- Excellent views over the surrounding area from three elevations
- Full height ceilings
- Fully double glazed sash windows and gas central heating
- Well kept and very useable front and side communal gardens
- Communal bike store
pillars and pathway lead to communal front door with intercom entry phone system serving 4 of the 5 flats within the building. This opens to:-
door immediately ahead opens to bike store and further hallway with staircase rising to the upper floors with private entrance to this apartment located on second floor.
an internal rectangular hallway which provides access to all principal rooms, head height electrical consumer unit, radiator and intercom entry phone.
SITTING ROOM: (16' 6'' x 12' 0'') (5.03m x 3.65m)
wood framed double glazed sash window to rear elevation with fantastic far reaching views across the city to countryside beyond, radiator on opposing wall, simple ceiling mouldings, shelving to one side of former chimney breast with Virgin Media connection point.
KITCHEN: (16' 6'' x 7' 10'') (5.03m x 2.39m)
wide, wood framed double glazed sash window to rear elevation with fantastic far-reaching views across the city to countryside beyond. Fitted kitchen comprising eye and base level units with square edged wooden work surfaces, integrated stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap and drainer unit, tiled splash back. Electric oven with integrated 4 ring electric hob and extractor hood over. Further integrated appliances include fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Polished wooden flooring throughout with radiator, space for dining furniture, a wall mounted extractor fan and wall mounted gas boiler.
partially obscured wood framed double glazed sash window to side elevation, fully tiled walls and floor, white suite comprising steel bath with thermostatically controlled mixer shower, shower side screen, close coupled wc, pedestal handbasin, wall mirror, shaving light and shaving point, mains fed heated towel, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 1: (11' 3'' x 10' 11'') (3.43m x 3.32m)
wood framed double glazed sash window to front elevation looking towards the grounds of Redmaids High School and far reaching views beyond, radiator below, built-in wardrobe, simple ceiling mouldings and internal door to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
shower cubicle with metro tiling which then extends out at half height around the room, rain head style shower with further hose attachment and thermostatically controlled mixer, square handbasin with mixer tap and cupboard below, close coupled wc, decorative Victorian-style tiled flooring, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 3'' x 8' 2'') (3.43m x 2.49m)
wood framed double glazed sash window to front elevation looking towards the grounds of Redmaids High School and far reaching views beyond, radiator below, simple ceiling mouldings, built-in wardrobe on opposing wall.
walled front and side communal garden mainly laid to lawn with a very attractive paved seating area with pergola over. Bin storage area and outside tap.
COMMUNAL STORAGE ROOM/BIKE STORE:
accessed from the ground floor, this is for use by the residents of the building providing secure storage.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2005. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.