Worcester Terrace | Clifton
Commanding an elevated position on the top floor of a beautiful grade II* listed neo-classical terrace set within the heart of Clifton Village, a truly exceptional 2 bedroom apartment offering nearly 900 sq.ft. of stylish internal space as well as benefiting from access to a large communal garden exclusive to the residents.
Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with an eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services. The architecture is varied and striking with 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just under a mile away.
The roof was totally replaced for the building within the last couple of years and comes with a ten year guarantee.
Located within the Clifton Village residents parking permit scheme.
There is a stylish, contemporary and well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room with high ceilings, solid wooden worktop surfaces, handle-less sleek gloss soft closing units and an integral oven with 4 ring gas hob plus extractor hood.
The apartment has a wealth of period features including fireplace, simple moulded cornicing, moulded skirtings and sash windows (including 3 which overlook the garden park to the front elevation).
Both bedrooms enjoy the benefit of fitted wardrobes, offering ample hanging rail and storage space.
Accommodation: entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom/wc and useful store room.
An immaculate period apartment central to Clifton Village with excellent views.
- Exceptional 2 bedroom period apartment
- Set on the top floor of an attractive Grade II* listed terrace
- Spacious (883sq.ft) & well arranged accommodation
- Stylish interiors retaining many period features
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Access to beautiful Residents' communal gardens
- Highly desirable Clifton Village location
- Close to amenities & green open spaces
- The roof of the building has been replaced within the last couple of years.
the property is accessed over a level concrete pathway which leads to the communal 4 panelled wooden front door which leads into a bright and well lit wide and well maintained communal entrance with assorted post trays mounted to the wall, laid with fitted carpet. Proceed immediately in front of you where the staircase ascends to the top floor of this beautiful period building where the private entrance can be found immediately in front of you via wooden front door which subsequently leads into the kitchen area.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 14' 7'' x 8' 11'' (4.44m x 2.72m)
plenty of natural light coming through Velux skylight windows above, fitted with an array of wall, base and drawer units which also benefits from being utilised as a breakfast bar area, space for free standing washer/dryer, space for free standing fridge/freezer, gas radiator, intercom entry phone, inset ceiling downlights, integrated gas oven with 4 ring gas hob over and extractor hood above, stylish white splashback surround, integrated dishwasher, square edge butcher style wooden worktops, stainless steel bowl sink with tap and integrated drainer unit to side, moulded skirting boards. Wooden laminate flooring.
located off the kitchen is a large hall space providing access off to the principal rooms of the apartment including lounge/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc, large integrated cupboard space, light point, second large integrated cupboard housing the boiler.
LIVING/DINING ROOM: 20' 10'' x 17' 1'' (6.35m x 5.20m)
laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, plenty of natural light coming through from the front elevation via 3 separate large single sash windows with a leafy outlook over the communal gardens, cast iron fireplace with wooden surround and mantle, ceiling roses, radiator, ample space for dining table and chairs.
BEDROOM 1: 12' 0'' x 9' 10'' (3.65m x 2.99m)
laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, gas radiator, light point, large integrated wardrobe space on two sides, plenty of natural light coming through from the rear elevation via single sash window with leafy outlook over Cobblestone Mews.
BEDROOM 2: 10' 4'' x 9' 7'' (3.15m x 2.92m)
laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, light point, large integrated wardrobe space running alongside the side elevation, gas radiator, plenty of natural light coming from the rear elevation from single sash windows with a leafy outlook over Cobblestone Mews.
stylish bathroom featuring low level wc, bath cubicle with stainless steel tap and electric wall mounted shower and controls with stylish white tiled splashback surround, wash hand basin with cupboard beneath, chrome effect towel radiator, plenty of natural light coming through Velux skylight above, light point.
the property is located in the Clifton Village (CV) parking permit scheme area and permits are available via Bristol City Council.
there are wonderful communal gardens to the front of Worcester Terrace by means of a large park with well screened shrub and tree borders. There is also communal waste bin storage and a small play area for children. Fully enclosed with secure gated entrance.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 19 February 1979. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £176. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.