0117 946 6690
- An attractive & elegant Victorian period family townhouse
- 4 double bedrooms, 3 reception rooms
- Civilised & generously proportioned accommodation (circa 3,315 sq ft)
- 45ft x 20ft front garden, 78ft x 20ft rear garden
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £1,250,000 - £1,275,000.
In a coveted position this attractive & elegant 4/5 double bedroom, 2/3 reception room, Victorian period mid-terrace of three family townhouse, of circa 3315 sq.ft., has direct views over Durdham Down and 78ft rear garden
Civilised and generously proportioned accommodation with a charming atmosphere and delightful front and rear gardens
Located circa 0.25 miles from Westbury Park Primary School and within 0.75 miles of Redland Green School and with easy access to the shops on North View and Henleaze Road (not least Waitrose). Easy access to Whiteladies Road and for commuting via Cribbs Causeway junction of the M5
Raised Hall Floor: vestibule, reception hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, cloakroom/wc
Ground Floor: lower hall, games room, utility, separate wc, family room/office/large study/playroom
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with walk-in wardrobe, bedroom 2, family bath/shower room, separate wc
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 3, lobby, bedroom 4, second bathroom/wc
Outside: 45ft x 20ft front garden, 78ft x 20ft rear garden
A most impressive family home in a privileged location where an earliest viewing is unhesitatingly recommended to avoid disappointment.
RAISED HALL FLOOR
from the pavement pass through archway and follow the sweeping pathway through the front garden. Steps rise to the solid wooden front door with glass inserts and covered entrance.
engineered oak flooring, ceiling cornice and picture rail, cupboard housing electricity meter and fuses. Glazed wooden door opens into:-
engineered oak flooring, ceiling cornice and picture rail, radiator, doors radiate to all rooms on this floor and staircase with stripped wooden handrail and dado rail rises to first floor landing as well as staircase which descends to lower ground floor hall.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (18' 9'' x 14' 1'' into chimney recess) (5.71m x 4.29m)
decorative ceiling cornice, centre rose and picture rail. Period style fireplace with marble surround and iron insert (currently used as an open fire), engineered oak flooring, radiator, 2 almost full height sash windows to front elevation, overlooking the edge of the Downs which provides access onto a covered balcony with wrought iron railings and slate base.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (19' 2'' into chimney recess x 15' 10'') (5.84m x 4.82m)
having a good range of shaker style base and wall mounted units with Carrera marble style quartz work surfaces and upstands, under cupboard LED strip lighting, undermount double Belfast sink with swan neck mixer tap, space for range style cooker, integrated Fisher & Paykel double pull out dishwasher, space for American style fridge/freezer, decorative ceiling cornice, centre rose and picture rail, radiator, additional vertical radiator, engineered oak flooring, sash windows (nearly full height) overlooking the rear garden.
low level wc with wooden seat and lid, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks set in cupboard unit, radiator and stripped wooden floorboards.
accessed via stairs down from the rear of reception hall. Oak floor, ceiling halogen downlighters, radiator, useful understairs storage area and further larder style useful walk in cupboard with shelving. Opening through to family room/office/large study/playroom and further door accesses the games room.
GAMES ROOM: (front) (18' 1'' x 13' 8'' into chimney recess) (5.51m x 4.16m)
ceiling halogen downlighters, flagstone floor, radiator, wall mounted gas boiler, sash window to front elevation and part glazed wooden door provides access to the front garden. Door leads off to:
UTILITY: (11' 5'' x 4' 5'') (3.48m x 1.35m)
range of cupboards and base units with rolled edge work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, 11/2 bowl sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, extractor fan, flagstone floor, radiator and door leads through to:
flagstone floor, white suite comprising low level wc with wooden seat and lid, wall mounted wash hand basin and radiator.
TELEVISION/CINEMA ROOM: (rear) (19' 1'' into chimney recess x 15' 3'') (5.81m x 4.64m)
ceiling halogen downlighters, double glazed window to rear elevation and double glazed doors opening onto rear garden. Radiator. Engineered oak flooring, built-in surround sound system.
doors radiate to all rooms on this floor and also to a useful storage cupboard. Dado rail and staircase with stripped wooden handrail rises to second floor landing.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 4'' x 13' 8'' into chimney recess) (4.97m x 4.16m)
simple moulded cornicing and picture rail, two multi-paned sash windows to rear elevation, ornate moulded period fireplace, radiator, two wall light points, ceiling light point. Two openings to:-
a bank of built-in wardrobes with overhead cupboards, simple moulded cornicing, moulded skirtings, inset ceiling downlighters.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (18' 8'' x 10' 2'' into chimney recess) (5.69m x 3.10m)
ceiling cornice and picture rail, sash window to front elevation overlooking the Downs, period fireplace and radiator.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM: (front) (12' 6'' x 9' 6'') (3.81m x 2.89m)
panelled bath with mixer tap and handheld shower attachment. Large walk-in shower cubicle with low level shower tray, fully tiled surround, wall mounted shower unit plus handheld shower attachment and overhead shower. Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback and double pull out drawer below. Heated towel rail/radiator, wood effect flooring, moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point, sash window to the front elevation.
SEPARATE WC: (5' 10'' x 5' 0'') (1.78m x 1.52m)
low level dual flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback tiling, heated towel rail/radiator, wood effect flooring, moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan.
doors radiate to all rooms on this floor and to walk in linen store with radiator. Dado rail, skylight provides plenty of natural light to the staircase and landing.
BEDROOM 3: (front) (18' 11'' x 18' 9'') (5.76m x 5.71m)
picture rail, 2 sash windows to front elevation overlooking the Downs, period fireplace, glass fronted built in wardrobes and 2 radiators.
doors radiate to bedroom 5 and the family bathroom/wc and to cupboard housing hot water tank.
BEDROOM 4: (rear) (16' 5'' x 13' 7'' into chimney recess) (5.00m x 4.14m)
two sash windows to rear elevation with far reaching views, picture rail, period fireplace and radiator.
SECOND FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (13' 0'' x 6' 4'' min) (3.96m x 1.93m)
panelled bath with glass screen, wall mounted shower unit and handheld shower attachment plus fully tiled surround. Contemporary wash hand basin with mixer tap plus drawer and double opening cupboard below. Low level dual flush wc. Heated towel rail/radiator, tiled flooring, picture rail, inset ceiling downlighters, window to rear elevation with far reaching views.
FRONT GARDEN: (circa 45' 0'' x 20' 0'') (13.71m x 6.09m)
hedge, bush and tree boundaries with South Cerney stone sitting out area with further flowering shrub beds and understeps storage area for bikes etc, gas meter and outside tap.
REAR GARDEN: (78' 0'' x circa 20' 0'') (23.76m x 6.09m)
mainly laid to lawn with stone boundary walls and patio area closest to the house and raised block paviour area to the rear of the garden. Mixture of fruit trees, shrubs and bushes, bay tree, roses, grapevine and a Camellia.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 5. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 6. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 7. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.