0117 946 6690
- Set within an attractive Victorian semi-detached house
- 3 bedrooms all capable of taking double beds
- CE residents parking zone
- 4 Flats in the building
- A wide and tree lined street, with a highly residential feel.
- Pleasant views both front a rear
- Quiet street depsite its close proximity to Whiteladies Road
A 3 bedroom first floor apartment with separate kitchen and measuring approx. 76 sq m. Situated within an attractive semi-detached house built circa 1880 in a sought-after quiet Clifton residential area close to Whiteladies Road and presented with no onward chain.
Highly prized location between Whiteladies and Pembroke Road which provides excellent access to the wide open space of the Downs and amenities of Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village.
Accommodation: hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc.
Situated within the CE residents parking zone.
No onward chain making a prompt move possible.
Notable for its high ceilings, period features, superb location and three bedrooms, all capable of fitting double beds.
the property is approached over common pathway to shared front entrance which is used by 3 of the 4 flats within the building with intercom entry phone system. Staircase rising to the first floor with private door into:
CENTRAL HALLWAY: (18' 0'' x 3' 1'') (5.48m x 0.94m)
central hallway which connects to bedroom 2, kitchen, sitting room and bedroom 3 with floor to ceiling height cupboard, wall mounted thermostatic heating controls, internal safety glass window into communal area for borrowed light, radiator. Opens to:
provides access to bedroom 1 and shower room with high ceiling with space for a kitchen maid clothes airer.
SITTING ROOM: (17' 0'' x 16' 0'') (5.18m x 4.87m)
double wood framed ceiling height sash windows to the front elevation overlooking Beaufort Road with radiator below, 2 large alcoves either side of chimney breast with central cast iron insert fireplace with wooden surround and slate hearth. Simple ceiling mouldings and picture rail.
KITCHEN: (10' 5'' x 7' 5'') (3.17m x 2.26m)
partially obscured wood framed sash window to the side elevation with radiator below. Fitted kitchen with eye level units on both sides, roll edged work surfaces, splashback tiling with further under counter units and integrated stainless steel 1? bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap. Space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Integrated 4 ring gas top oven with further electric oven below and stainless steel extractor hood. Wall mounted Worcester Green Star 28I Junior boiler and vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 6'' x 11' 2'') (3.81m x 3.40m)
twin wood framed sash windows to the rear elevation with radiator below overlooking gardens, built in wardrobes into alcove, cast iron insert fireplace with marble surround and simple ceiling mouldings.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 5'' x 9' 8'') (3.17m x 2.94m)
wood framed sash window to the rear elevation with radiator below overlooking gardens to the rear.
BEDROOM 3: (13' 0'' x 6' 6'') (3.96m x 1.98m)
wood framed sash window to the front elevation with radiator below. Built in bookshelves. There is space for a double bed with access down one side if positioned lengthways.
bath, hand basin, wc.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1964. There is also a perpetual yearly rent charge of £16.10s.0d p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £75. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.