0117 946 6690
- A blank canvas
- Planning for loft conversion & kitchen extension
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Separate kitchen
- Retains much of the original character
- Gated off street parking and driveway
- Single garage
- Established front and rear gardens
- Offered with no onward chain
A superb opportunity to purchase a genuine blank canvas - exceptionally clean and tidy but in need of modernising and offers exciting potential to extend with planning permission already granted for a 2 bed and shower room loft conversion and large kitchen extension.
The house has retained much of its original character including the original panel doors, picture rails and floorboards, it currently offers 3 bedrooms, 2 receptions, kitchen, bathroom and separate wc.
Outside there is gated off street parking, driveway and single garage.
There are established front and rear gardens and a pleasant leafy rear outlook.
The house is set on a popular side road between Henleaze High Street and Westbury Village - close to Old Quarry Park for the kids to burn off some energy, Henleaze Road for the shopping and The Eastfield an excellent family friendly pub with large beer garden.
Offered with no onward chain which enables both a prompt and straightforward move.
gateway opening into block pavioured driveway, pretty front garden, driveway continues to the right hand side and entrance porch which opens into:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (16' 5'' x 5' 7'') (5.00m x 1.70m)
stairs rising to the first floor, exposed floorboards, doors opening to the sitting room, dining room and kitchen, access to understairs storage, double glazed window to the side elevation, meter cupboard housing the electricity meter and electricity consumer unit, radiator, picture rail.
SITTING ROOM: (13' 11'' x 12' 11'') (4.24m x 3.93m)
a bright room with bay window to the front elevation comprising double glazed windows, radiator, exposed floorboards and gas fire.
DINING ROOM: (12' 6'' x 11' 1'') (3.81m x 3.38m)
double glazed windows and doors to the rear elevation opening onto the rear garden with a nice outlook across neighbouring gardens and Old Quarry Park. Continuation of wooden flooring, radiator, gas fire, picture rail.
KITCHEN: (8' 9'' x 7' 4'') (2.66m x 2.23m)
double glazed window and doors to the side elevation opening to the driveway, range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces, large stainless steel sink unit and drainer board, partially tiled walls, space for gas cooker and access to understairs storage area.
LANDING: (7' 7'' x 7' 7'' inclusive of stairwell) (2.31m x 2.31m)
double glazed window to the side elevation, exposed wooden flooring, doors to all rooms, bathroom and separate wc, access to roof storage area.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (14' 5'' into bay x 11' 3'') (4.39m x 3.43m)
large double glazed bay window to the front elevation, picture rail, exposed wooden flooring, radiator, tiled fireplace.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (12' 6'' x 11' 1'') (3.81m x 3.38m)
large double glazed window to the rear elevation, picture rail, tiled fireplace, Airing Cupboard housing the hot water tank and shelving above and small useful storage cupboard, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (8' 8'' x 7' 5'') (2.64m x 2.26m)
double glazed window to the front elevation, exposed wooden floorboards, radiator, picture rail.
BATHROOM: (7' 4'' x 5' 10'') (2.23m x 1.78m)
panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
low level wc, opaque double glazed window to the side elevation.
FRONT GARDEN: (approx. 28' 0'' width x 19' 0'' depth) (8.53m x 5.79m)
pavioured driveway providing off street parking for one vehicle, further gated driveway to the right hand side of the building with a max width of 7'4/min width 5'10 from the step/6'10 from the downpipe. The remainder of the front garden is laid as lawn with well-established flower and shrub borders and timber fencing.
REAR GARDEN: (approx 30' 0'' deep x 27' 0'' overall incl. of driveway & garage) (9.14m x 8.22m)
laid mainly to lawn with shrub and flower borders with a pleasant outlook around neighbouring gardens and trees.
GARAGE: (approx 15' 2'' long x 7' 9'' min/8'7 max width) (4.62m x 2.36m)
(with door opening width of 7'0/2.13m and overall height of 7'2/2.18m). Planning permission for removal of the garage has been granted.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. There is a perpetual yearly rent charge of £6.0s.0d p.a.. The vendor holds an indemnity policy against the rent charge, which will be passed forward with the sale. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.