0117 946 6690
- Circa 2,500 sq. ft lateral apartment
- Grade II listed
- Georgian Terrace dating from 1796
- 3 double bedrooms
- Master with en suite & dressing room
- 3 large receptions
- Full width balcony
- Car port
- Breath-taking views across the Avon Gorge
A grand and distinguished 3 double bedroom, 2/3 reception room circa 2,500 sq. ft. lateral hall floor apartment with balcony, breath-taking views across the Avon Gorge and a generous car port.
Occupying the hall floor across both Nos. 3 and 4 Prince's Buildings within this fine grade II listed Georgian terrace dating from circa 1796.
A wealth of period features adorn this elegant and refined apartment including high ceilings, sash windows and fireplace. The most wonderful green and open far reaching views are enjoyed by all of the principal rooms as well as from the balcony which extends across the full width of the apartment (63ft in total).
Accommodation: reception hall/dining room, drawing room, inner hall, kitchen/living room, utility room, bedroom 1/master suite with dressing room and en suite bathroom/wc, lobby, 2 further bedrooms and shower room/wc.
Outside: balcony accessed from the kitchen/living room, drawing room and bedroom 1 with uninterrupted views over the Avon Gorge as far as The Dundry Hills in the south west. A real suntrap.
Car port located circa 50 metres from the front door.
Located in the heart of Clifton Village, this civilised home is an unexpected find.
from the raised terrace follow the walkway between cast iron railings which provides access to the front entrance door to No. 4 Prince's Buildings which opens into:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
inset floor mat, ceiling cornice, dado rail, recessed meter cupboards, solid wooden front door opens into:-
RECEPTION HALL/DINING ROOM: (18' 5'' x 17' 2'') (5.61m x 5.23m)
ceiling cornice, dado rail, 2 recessed sash windows, beautiful period fireplace with decorative surround and mantle piece, radiator behind decorative cover. Archway leads through to the inner hallway (with recessed cupboard and high level storage cupboard) and further door leads off to the drawing room. Entry phone point
DRAWING ROOM: (22' 6'' x 18' 3'') (6.85m x 5.56m)
ceiling cornice, impressive marble period fireplace with cast iron insert with intricate detail and basket with gas flame effect fire and slate hearth, low level cupboards and shelving to recess, 2 radiators behind decorative covers, 2 full height sash windows with sylvan views across the gorge to the hills in the distance and glazed wooden double doors open onto the full width balcony.
ceiling cornice, radiator behind decorative cover, recessed cupboards, entry phone point, door leads off to the utility and wide high arch leads into:-
KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM: (21' 10'' x 17' 1'') (6.65m x 5.20m)
open-plan sociable living, kitchen and dining arrangement described as follows:
good range of kitchen units with granite work surfaces and upstands with built in dishwasher and 5 burner gas hob with extractor hood and electric double oven beneath, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, matching island unit with fridge and drawer unit and breakfast bar.
ceiling cornice, wall panelling to dado rail, radiator behind decorative cover, fireplace recess (the decorative wooden surround is not original and is not included in the sale), 2 sash windows both with working shutters with views of the gorge and further glazed wooden double doors open onto the balcony.
UTILITY ROOM: (12' 8'' x 6' 4'') (3.86m x 1.93m)
ceiling cornice, range of cupboards and drawer units with work surface, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted Vaillant gas boiler and sash window to front elevation with working shutters.
BEDROOM 1/MASTER SUITE:
Double Bedroom: (20' 11'' into bay x 12' 10'') (6.37m x 3.91m)
high bay with windows affording majestic and leafy views across the gorge to Leigh Woods and further glazed door which opens onto the balcony and looks back across to the beautiful Georgian architecture of The Paragon. Radiator.
radiator, storage cupboard and recessed fitted wardrobes.
En Suite Bathroom/WC:
sumptuous bathroom with ceiling coving, downlighters, bath in tiled surround with drench rose and shower shield, low level wc, wash hand basin set in vanity unit with marble work surface and upstand and storage cupboards and drawers beneath. Radiator/towel rail.
leading off the inner hall is a lobby with ceiling cornice high and low level cupboards, one of which houses the fuse board and radiator behind decorative cover and doors lead off to bedrooms 2 and 3 and shower room/wc.
BEDROOM 2: (16' 11'' x 13' 6'') (5.15m x 4.11m)
ceiling cornice, picture rail, sash window with far reaching views and working shutters, built in bookcase and extensive range of fitted wardrobes and high level cupboards and further shelved storage cupboard. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (12' 5'' x 11' 4'') (3.78m x 3.45m)
sash windows to front elevation, recessed storage cupboard and recessed wash hand basin with cupboards beneath and radiator.
white suite comprising low level wc, shower cubicle with tiled walls and mains fed shower with drench rose and additional hand held shower attachment. Wash hand basin set in vanity unit with cupboards beneath and tiled splashback. Linen shelving cupboard and high level storage, heated towel rail, ceiling downlighters and extractor fan.
BALCONY: (63' 0'' x circa 3' 0'' min/6'0 max depth) (19.19m x 0.91m/1.83m)
full width balcony spanning both Nos. 3 and 4 Prince's Buildings this extensive balcony is afforded the most wonderful sylvan view across the Avon Gorge. The balcony is accessed from 3 rooms.
parking for one vehicle within the front section of the left hand side of a brick and timber built garage/car port. The car port is in need of some updating and improvement.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 751 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2010. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £1,800 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.