Clarendon Road | Redland
Offered with no onward chain – a bright & very spacious 2 bedroom 2 reception hall floor garden apartment with high ceilings, large windows & period features and direct level access into private front and rear gardens.
Light and airy rooms with a large and sunny drawing room, modern kitchen and adjoining dining room overlooking the rear garden, two generous double bedrooms – both with garden views - and a stylish bathroom.
Outside there is a beautifully landscaped rear garden and a private front garden offering additional privacy and a pleasant outlook from the front room.
Set in a leafy and highly desirable area of Redland close to the green open space of Chapel Green / Redland Green, Redland Tennis Club and Bowling Club. Convenient access to local amenities with Whiteladies Road, Chandos Road and Gloucester Road all within 850 metres.
A generously proportioned bright apartment with an abundance of period detail & charm and with the benefit of private front & rear gardens.
- Hall floor garden apartment
- High ceilings and direct access to garden
- Private front and rear gardens
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Circa 1150 sq.ft.
- Offered with no onward chain
pathway leads to the left hand side of the building past the private front garden and the communal entrance is on the right hand side. There is side access through to the garden almost directly in front of you. Communal entrance hall opens into the private entrance almost directly in front of you.
period double doors open into the entrance hall, attractive period stripped doors open into bedrooms 1 & 2 and drawing room complete with period architraves, door to bathroom and opening through into the kitchen, two radiators, wall light point, central heating controls, door entry system. Stripped, sealed and stained exposed wooden flooring which continues into the drawing room and the bathroom. Stripped period door which opens into an understairs storage cupboard and a very useful fitted utility cupboard with space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer and space for freezer with worktops and additional fitted storage above.
DRAWING ROOM: 18' 10'' max into bay x 13' 10'' max into chimney recess (5.74m x 4.21m)
a beautifully presented drawing room full of period features and benefits from an almost full width bay window to the front elevation comprising 5 sash windows with a westerly aspect catching the afternoon and evening sun and overlooking the private front garden. Ornate ceiling cornicing, ceiling rose, picture rail, attractive cast iron fireplace incorporating coal effect gas fire and marble surround & mantle with a slate hearth, deep skirting boards, radiator.
KITCHEN: 12' 7'' x 10' 10'' max (3.83m x 3.30m)
modern stylish kitchen which benefits from double doors and a range of windows surrounding which open out directly onto an almost level rear garden, the kitchen is fitted with a range of wall & base units and attractive tiled splashback, space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer, integrated units include 4 ring Baumatic gas hob with extractor hood above and electric oven underneath, wall mounted gas boiler discreetly positioned behind a wall mounted unit, 1½ bowl composite sink with mixer tap and draining board, 2 radiators, handy fitted larder cupboard, recessed spotlights, double glazed door opening into:-
DINING ROOM: 15' 0'' x 7' 1'' (4.57m x 2.16m)
a lovely bright room with a double glazed door opening directly out into the rear garden, large double glazed window with a full aspect of the rear garden and double glazed Velux skylight bringing in plenty of natural light, feature stone wall, flagstone style floor with underfloor heating.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) 15' 1'' x 13' 2'' max into chimney recess (4.59m x 4.01m)
an extremely well-proportioned room with 2 sash windows to the rear elevation with a fantastic view of the rear garden, ornate ceiling cornicing, picture rail, deep skirting boards, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (front) 15' 3'' x 9' 11'' (4.64m x 3.02m)
a generous sized double bedroom with 2 sash windows to the front elevation overlooking the private front garden, ceiling cornicing, radiator, deep skirting.
BATHROM/WC: 11' 2'' x 5' 3'' (3.40m x 1.60m)
large sash window to the rear elevation, contemporary bathroom with a large panelled bath with mains fed shower, shower screen and contemporary mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail, attractive tiled walls, extractor fan.
FRONT GARDEN: approx 25' 0'' x 20' 0'' (7.61m x 6.09m)
mainly laid as lawn with an evergreen hedge shielding from the road, beds containing a variety of flowers and shrubs.
REAR GARDEN approx 40' 0'' x 20' 0'' max (12.18m x 6.09m)
the garden is beautifully landscaped with a large, low maintenance area perfect for outside entertaining, barbecues etc. Deep raised beds containing a variety of interesting shrubs, plants, flowers and small trees, raised area at the back of the garden which currently houses a large garden cabin with potential use as a bike store.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1984. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.