0117 946 6690
- Charming grade 2 listed character home
- 4 double bedrooms
- Fantastic location, close to the harbourside and Clifton village
- Front and side courtyard gardens
- A superb alternative to a large Clifton apartment.
An inviting 4 bedroom, Grade II listed period home with a country cottage feel. Well located, just down the hill from Clifton Village and close to Bristol's harbourside, further benefiting from front and side courtyard gardens and residents parking permit scheme.
Located on the lower slopes of Clifton between Clifton Village and Bristol's historic harbour side, making it convenient to access all central areas.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, sitting room leading out to side courtyard garden, fabulous kitchen/breakfast room leading onto utility area and ground floor shower room/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, luxury bathroom/wetroom.
A charming and characterful home in a great location with an elegant interior.
Sold with no onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible.
via gated pedestrian access at the corner of Granby Hill & Freeland Place. Pathway leading beside pretty lawn fronted garden to the main front door of the property.
staircase rising to first floor landing, doors off to sitting room & kitchen/breakfast room, ceiling coving, alarm control panel, recessed meter cupboards & further door accessing useful deep understairs storage cupboard.
SITTING ROOM: 14' 1'' x 12' 8'' max into chimney recess (4.29m x 3.86m)
ceiling coving, large sash window to front, oak flooring, log burning stove with slate hearth and period style surround, part glazed door to side accessing garden.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 14' 1'' x 12' 8'' max into chimney recess (4.29m x 3.86m)
a generous sociable kitchen/breakfast room with dual aspect sash windows to front and rear flooding the space with natural light and with a modern fitted kitchen (installed 2 years ago) comprising base and eye level cream coloured units with wood block worktop over and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and water softener, large Rangemaster range cooker with splashback and chimney hood over with inset lighting, integrated dishwasher, built in sideboard unit to chimney recesses, wood flooring, radiator and doorway opening through to the utility area.
UTILITY AREA: 7' 0'' x 5' 7'' (2.13m x 1.70m)
a well-designed utility space with appliance space & plumbing for washing machine & dryer, further appliance space for fridge/freezer, built-in storage units (1 housing gas combi boiler) tiled floor, window to rear, radiator, door off to ground floor shower room/wc.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: 7' 0'' x 3' 10'' (2.13m x 1.17m)
corner shower enclosure with system fed shower & body jets, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with tiled splash backs, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan and small window to front.
spacious landing with large sash window to front, ceiling coving, radiator, staircase continues to second floor landing & doors lead off to bedroom 1 & bedroom 2.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 2'' x 12' 9'' max into chimney recess (4.31m x 3.88m)
dual aspect windows to front & rear with pleasant views to rear towards Ashton Court Estate & glimpses of the river Avon, radiator, attractive period style cast iron fireplace with wood surround & slate hearth.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 2'' x 12' 10'' max into wardrobe (4.31m x 3.91m)
dual aspect windows to front & rear, exposed painted floorboards, radiator, ceiling coving, attractive period style cast iron fireplace with wood surround & slate hearth.
doors off to bedroom 3, bedroom 4 & bathroom/shower/wc.
BEDROOM 4: (12'3" max x 9'10" max into chimney recess) (3.73m x 2.97m )
(max measurements taken at the bottom of sloped ceilings at a minimum height of 1'6/0.49m) a pretty double bedroom with exposed beams, attractive period style fireplace & radiator, dual aspect windows to front & rear, loft hatch, built-in corner linen cupboard.
BEDROOM 3: (12'3" max x 10'7" max into chimney recess) (3.73m x 3.23m)
(max measurements taken at the bottom of sloped ceilings at a minimum height of 1'6/0.49m) exposed beams, attractive period style fireplace & radiator, corner cupboard, dual aspect windows to front & rear with the rear offering glimpses of the river Avon as well as views over to the Ashton Court Estate.
luxury bathroom, supplied, designed & installed by Ripples of Clifton, comprising bath with mosaic tiled panel, walk in wet room enclosure with system fed rain head shower, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, shaver point, chrome effect heated towel rail, tiled floor with inset spot lights, inset ceiling spot lights, extractor fan, useful recessed shelving areas.
FRONT GARDEN 36' 0'' x 0' 0'' (10.96m x 0.00m)
lawned front garden with central circular rose bed with pathway beside leading to gravelled area where there is a bike store, log store & space for recycling/wheelie bin, stone boundary wall to front with railings & clematis providing privacy, gated access to side courtyard garden.
SIDE GARDEN: (approx. 18ft max into corner x 16ft narrowing to 6ft) (5.59m x 4.88m/1.83m)
pleasant walled courtyard garden with high level stone boundary wall, mainly laid to slate flooring offering low maintenance & ideal outside seating/BBQ area.
PARKING PERMIT SCHEME:
the property is within the CH parking permit area and permits are available from the council for a small annual fee.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As from the 1st April 2018 there will be a requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to normally have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations will come into force for new lets and renewals of tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption [eg the building is Listed]. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.