0117 946 6690
- Well presented and generously proportioned
- 2 double bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Third floor purpose built apartment
- Lift access
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- Secure bike storage
- Clifton Village (CV) residents parking zone
- No onward chain
A well presented and generously proportioned 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower, third floor purpose built apartment (with lift access) with fantastic open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with views across the gardens of Park Place. Centrally located close to Clifton Triangle.
Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with an eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services. The architecture is varied and striking with 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just under a mile away. The apartment is ideally situated off Queens Road with Whiteladies Road and the University within 100 metres. Waitrose and Sainsburys supermarkets are just around the corner as is the Nuffield Health Centre and gym with swimming pool.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc.
Located in the Clifton Village (CV) residents parking zone.
Water rates included in management fee.
Secure bike storage.
No onward chain.
from the pavement of Richmond Hill proceed through the wrought iron gates and up the pathway where the communal entrance door can be found immediately in front of you.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
a well maintained communal hallway with stairs leading to upper levels and also lift access. The apartment is located on the third floor. If you are taking the stairs turn left once you have approached the third floor landing, follow the corridor and the private entrance door to flat 10 can be found on the right hand side. (If taking the lift, take the lift to the third floor, upon exit turn right, continue along the corridor and the private entrance door to the flat can be found on the right hand side).
via hardwood front door, two ceiling light points, electric storage heater, useful storage cupboard with slatted shelving, additional storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder, engineered oak flooring, skirting boards, doors leading to open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM: (overall max dimensions 24' 7'' x 18' 3'') (7.49m x 5.56m)
described separately as follows:-
a modern fitted kitchen comprising of wall, base and drawer units with square edge solid oak worktop over, integrated appliances include electric oven with induction hob and extractor fan over, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Inset stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and swan neck mixer tap over, tiled surrounds, undercounter lighting, ceiling light point, engineered oak flooring, skirting boards.
ceiling light point and wall light point, electric wall mounted radiator, ample space for dining room table and chairs, engineered oak flooring, skirting boards.
a generous room with two ceiling light points, four large double glazed windows overlooking Park Place gardens, electric storage heater, tv point, telephone point, door entry intercom system, engineered oak flooring throughout, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 10'' x 14' 4'' max inclusive of en-suite) (4.82m x 4.37m)
a double bedroom with four large double glazed windows overlooking side elevation, two ceiling light points, telephone point, electric storage heater and additional electric radiator, built-in wardrobes, skirting boards. Door leading to:-
En Suite Shower Room/WC:
a modern re-fitted suite comprising of low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with useful vanity storage beneath, double shower enclosure with shower over and curved glass shower screen, ceiling light point, extractor fan, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, partially tiled walls, shaver socket, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 4'' x 7' 8'') (4.37m x 2.34m)
a double bedroom with two large double glazed windows to side elevation, electric storage heater, ceiling light point, double wardrobe, skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 4'' x 5' 9'') (2.84m x 1.75m)
a white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled surrounds, shaving socket, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, ceiling light point, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
secure bike storage is located at the rear of the property. There are also bike racks located at the front of the property.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1998. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £2,000 p.a. (including discount), £509 paid quarterly. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.