0117 946 6690
- A stylish and impressive 'loft style' mews house with secure parking
- 4 double bedrooms (3 with en-suite)
- Incredibly spacious (over 3000 square feet)
- Balanced lateral accommodation arranged over two floors
- Sun terrace and lower courtyard
- Gated off Road parking Plus bike storage
- A rare find in the heart of clifton village
A most impressive 4 double bedroom (3 with en suites) 'loft style' mews house situated in Clifton Village with the rare advantage of secure gated off street parking. Offering sizable, lateral accommodation (3423sqft), a south facing roof terrace and courtyard garden.
Impressive lateral accommodation arranged over two floors providing an overwhelming sense of space including a 39ft x 21ft lounge/dining space with bi-folding doors accessing the sunny terrace.
Situated in an enviable location within just a short level stroll of the restaurants, boutique shops and cafes of Clifton Village. Also equidistant to the Clifton Suspension Bridge and surrounding green open spaces of Durdham Downs and within easy reach of the lovely walks and cycling trails of Leigh Woods and Ashton Court. Bristol's wonderful harbourside and other central areas are also within a convenient distance.
Accommodation: secure gated carport and entrance way with built in bin and bike storage cupboards, door leading through to a central reception hallway which leads off to bedroom 1 with walk in dressing and bathroom area and adjoining en suite shower room/wc and access to lower courtyard. Bedroom 3 with en suite, separate cloakroom/wc, further built in cloaks and storage cupboards and a fantastic cinema/games room. The staircase ascends from the central entrance hallway into the first floor living space.
First Floor: magnificent 39ft x 21ft living/dining space flooded with natural light provided by the skylight windows set within the high ceilings with exposed roof beams, adding to the character of this beautiful home. The living space also has bi-folding doors accessing the south facing roof terrace and flows around into a sociable kitchen/breakfast room with recessed, walk in larder. A landing continues off the living space where there are doors accessing bedroom 2 (with dressing area and en suite shower room), bedroom 4 and principal bathroom/shower/wc.
Gated off road parking for at least one car and bike storage.
An engaging, individual and incredibly spacious 2 storey home with a stylish, individual interior.
via main front door at pavement level with secure gated vehicular entrance beside leading into a covered parking area with off street parking for at least one car. The parking area continues up towards the inner front door to the property where there are two doors to the left hand side, one of which accesses a bin/recycling cupboard and the other accesses a secure bike store. Wide obscure glazed front door leads into:
RECEPTION HALLWAY: (18' 0'' into recessed area x 12' 4'' max incl. cloaks cupboard) (5.48m x 3.76m)
a generous central reception hallway with staircase rising to first floor landing, double doors accessing a recessed cloaks storage cupboard housing fuse box for the electrics, wall mounted door entry intercom, alarm control panel, thermostat for central heating, radiators and doors leading off to a utility room, a separate cloakroom/wc and bedroom 3. A hallway continues from the central reception hall through to the rear of the property where there are doors accessing an internal cinema/games room and bedroom 1. Further doors accessing a recessed linen cupboard and large storage cupboard. Grey painted concrete floor, exposed painted steel structural beam, giving the property a loft style interior.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) (24' 5'' max from door opening x 12' 7'') (7.44m x 3.83m)
south facing sliding double glazed windows to rear with part glazed door beside accessing a sunken rear courtyard which has steps up to the first floor terrace, feature wood panelling on one wall, radiators, painted concrete floor, exposed structural beams and wide wall opening leading through into a bathroom/dressing room, which in turn has a door off to an en suite shower room/wc.
small outside seating area with steps up to the terrace.
BATHROOM/DRESSING ROOM: (18' 1'' x 8' 1'' max into built-in wardrobes) (5.51m x 2.46m)
a double ended panelled bath, radiator, painted concrete floor, ample built in wardrobes and door off to the en suite shower room/wc.
En-Suite Shower Room/WC: (7' 9'' x 7' 5'') (2.36m x 2.26m)
a white suite comprising an oversized shower enclosure with system fed dual headed shower, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, shaver point, radiator, heated towel rail and obscure glazed window to side.
internal space with plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, extractor fan.
low level wc, wash basin and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 3: (15' 11'' x 9' 10'') (4.85m x 2.99m)
a double bedroom with period sash window to the front, radiator and doors accessing an en suite shower room and separate wc.
En-Suite Shower Room:
over sized shower enclosure, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
CINEMA/GAMES ROOM: (20' 3'' x 16' 5'') (6.17m x 5.00m)
a fabulous internal space, currently used as a cinema room, with radiator and built in storage cabinets. Hardwired for surround sound speakers and projector.
The staircase ascends into an impressive first floor loft style kitchen and living space.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: (39' 2'' x 21' 7'' reducing to 10'4 into recess) (11.93m x 6.57m/3.15m)
a spectacular living space with exposed roof beams, high ceilings, multiple Velux skylight windows flooding the space with natural light, ample space for sitting and dining furniture, contemporary log burner set into a concrete plinth with wood store beneath. The living space flows into a snug area with bi-folding double glazed doors accessing a south facing first floor roof terrace. To the other end of the living space the living area flows through beside the staircase to a kitchen/breakfast room.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (21' 8'' x 11' 5'' inclusive of stairwell) (6.60m x 3.48m)
kitchen comprising base and eye level gloss white units with roll edged worktops over and inset 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated stainless steel oven with Neff 5 ring gas hob and stainless steel splashback with built in Neff extractor hood over, integrated Bosch dishwasher, integrated fridge, 2 large Velux skylight windows providing plenty of natural light, feature exposed brick wall with wide archway accessing a walk in larder (8'1 x 3'6) (2.46m x 1.07m) where there is further appliance space, useful kitchen storage space, as well as a wall mounted thermostat control for the central heating. Overhanging breakfast bar area with space for seating. High ceilings over the stairwell with further Velux skylight windows. Wood flooring and further space. Wide wall opening through to a generous landing with doors off to bedroom 2, bedroom 4 and principal bathroom/wc. Loft hatch accessing ample loft storage space.
SUN TERRACE: (14' 9'' x 11' 6'') (4.49m x 3.50m)
a low maintenance south facing raised decked terrace situated off the living space with ample space for outdoor seating and entertaining, brick boundary walls and metal staircase leading down into the sunken lower courtyard.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (13' 5'' x 13' 4'' + walk-in dressing area & en-suite) (4.09m x 4.06m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, period sash window to front with secondary glazing and external window box, radiators, feature wood wall panelling and central wall opening leading through into a dressing area with two sets of sliding doors accessing recessed wardrobes. High level Velux skylight window over with remote control opening and blind and door leading off to en-suite shower room/wc.
En Suite Shower Room/WC (8' 5'' x 8' 4'' max into recessed shower enclosure) (2.56m x 2.54m)
a contemporary shower room with oversized shower enclosure with dual headed system fed shower, 2 sinks set within a counter with large built in heated mirror behind, low level wc, chrome effect heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (17' 5'' x 8' 2'' max into chimney recess) (5.30m x 2.49m)
a period sash window to front with secondary glazing and external window box, high ceilings and radiators.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (9' 1'' x 7' 4'') (2.77m x 2.23m)
a white suite comprising corner shower enclosure, double ended panelled bath, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with recessed alcove shelf, built in heated mirror and shaver point behind, high ceilings, part tiled walls, tiled floor, remote operational Velux skylight window providing plenty of natural light, inset spotlights and chrome effect heated towel rail.
SECURE OFF ROAD PARKING:
the property has the rare benefit of gated, covered off road parking for one large car or two small city cars. There is also a dropped kerb outside of the property.
the house is located in the Clifton Village parking permit scheme and permits are available via Bristol City Council for an annual fee.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.