0117 946 6690
- Sunny front and rear courtyard gardens
- 2 bedrooms
- Private entrance
- Grade II listed late Georgian terrace
- High ceilings
- Ideal purchase for young professionals, buy to let investors or student parent buyers
- To be sold with no onward chain
A most impressive and stylish, 2 double bedroom, courtyard apartment. Set within a fine grade II listed late Georgian terrace, it boasts a large sitting/dining room (19'0" x 14'5"), front and rear courtyard gardens. Conveniently situated within 0.25 of a mile of Clifton Triangle, the University environs, Clifton Village and Park Street.
Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with an eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services. The architecture is varied and striking with 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just under a mile away. The apartment is ideally situated off Queens Road with Whiteladies Road and the University within 100 metres. Waitrose and Sainsburys supermarkets are just around the corner as is the Nuffield Health Centre and gym with swimming pool.
Accommodation: entrance hall, sitting/dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom room/wc.
The property is in the Bristol Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ). Permits can be applied for, subject to availability, from Bristol City Council.
Front courtyard garden - accessed via staircase from Park Place. Secure communal rear gardens lead to decking and private entrance.
An ideal purchase for a young professional, buy to let investor, student parent buyer or perhaps for those seeking a pied-a-terre convenient for both Clifton and the city centre.
via Pro-Cathedral Lane, through communal garden, pathway leads up a few steps rising to a decked area and the private entrance to 6 Pro-Cathedral Lane.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 5' 3'' x 4' 11'' (1.60m x 1.50m)
engineered wooden flooring, Vaillant boiler, electric consumer unit. Door opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: 19' 0'' x 14' 5'' (5.79m x 4.39m)
two multi-paned sash windows to the rear elevation, period style fireplace with hearth, period cornicing.
KITCHEN: 8' 7'' x 8' 1'' (2.61m x 2.46m)
modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, laminate working surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless sink and drainer unit with swan neck mixer tap over, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel and glass filter hood above and steel splashback, eye level electric oven/grill, space for tall fridge/freezer, full size dishwasher, integrated washing machine, spotlights, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 1: 11' 3'' x 10' 7'' to fitted storage (3.43m x 3.22m)
multi-paned sash window overlooking the front courtyard, double radiator, spotlights, fantastic storage cupboard with four sliding doors and an abundance of hanging space, cupboards and shelves, solid engineered oak wooden flooring.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 10'' x 6' 11'' (4.21m x 2.11m)
currently being used as an occasional bedroom come dressing room; partially glazed door leading out to the front courtyard, double radiator.
modern white suite fitted with a low level wc with dual flush cistern, mounted ceramic sink with storage below, 'P' shaped panelled bath with stainless steel rainfall shower and additional shower hose above, extractor fan, tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail.
FRONT COURTYARD: approx 20' 0'' x 12' 0'' (6.09m x 3.65m)
steps descend from Park Place. Ample space for a table and chairs. Gets the afternoon and evening sun. Three storage cupboards. Please Note: the neighbours above have access to meter readings here.
REAR DECKED COURTYARD:
raised decked area giving access to the apartment and overlooking the communal garden, outdoor storage cupboard with space for a tumble dryer.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1995. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £120. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.