0117 946 6690
- A superb detached family house
- Spectacular 130ft rear garden
- Spectacular extended kitchen/dining space
- Off street parking for several cars and a garage
- Lovely leafy location
- 4 bedrooms (could be 5)
- Recent (2017) loft conversion
An engaging and immaculately presented 4 bedroom (could be 5) detached family residence situated in a desirable and leafy location, offering an exquisite interior including an enviable extended kitchen/dining space with bi-folding doors accessing a 130ft x 53ft rear garden. Further benefiting from a 55ft x 55ft frontage with off street parking for ample cars and a garage.
Situated in the heart of Sneyd Park, an attractive leafy area of Bristol with the green open spaces of Durdham Downs nearby as well as lovely walks within the Sneyd Park Nature Reserve located just a couple of hundred metres away. Bus connections to central areas are also nearby as are the local shops of Stoke Hill.
Ground Floor: central reception hallway, family sitting room with bi-folding doors connecting through to a wonderful large kitchen/dining/living space (31ft x 22ft max into kitchen area), further reception room, utility area, cloakroom/wc and generous single garage.
First Floor: landing, impressive principal bedroom with a recently upgraded en suite shower room/wc and air conditioning, bedroom 2 with en suite shower room/wc, bedroom 3 (both doubles) and a family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: impressive loft conversion (2017) with air conditioning providing a further large bedroom and living space which could be divided into 2 bedrooms, if required.
Outside: the property had an impressive 55ft frontage with lawned gardens and ample off street parking leading up to the garage. To the rear there is a magnificent, large (130ft x 53ft) rear garden mainly laid to lawn with fruit tree and generous decked seating area accessed off the extended kitchen/dining room and providing a perfect space for outdoor dining and entertaining.
An incredibly spacious (???? sq.ft.) family home with flawless presentation and an extended, well arranged layout conducive to modern family lifestyles.
via sweeping driveway leading beside generous front garden. The driveway offers ample off road parking and continues down to the garage and pathway leading up to the main front door to the property.
RECEPTION HALLWAY: 15' 4'' max x 8' 2'' (4.67m x 2.49m)
welcoming central hallway with staircase rising to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, ceiling coving, radiator, Amtico flooring and doors leading off to sitting room, reception 2, kitchen/breakfast room and cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: 18' 5'' x 12' 0'' (5.61m x 3.65m)
double glazed windows to front overlooking front garden with built in shutters, feature fireplace, stone surround and hearth, ceiling coving, Amtico flooring and oak framed bi-folding doors connecting through to a large family kitchen/dining space.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA: overall measurement of 31' 3'' x 22' 3'' max (9.52m x 6.78m)
measured & described as two sections:
Kitchen Area: 22' 0'' x 10' 3'' (6.70m x 3.12m)
modern range of fitted gloss white Porcelanosa kitchen units comprising base and eye level cupboards and soft close drawers, white granite worktop over with inset 11/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated Neff oven and combi oven/microwave, plumbing and appliance space for American style fridge/freezer and separate wine fridge, integrated Neff dishwasher, 5 ring Neff gas hob with chimney hood over, breakfast bar area providing seating, inset spotlights, Amtico flooring, part glazed door accessing hallway, door off to rear lobby, which in turn has access to the garage, utility and door to garden. The kitchen wraps around into the dining/living area.
Dining/Living Area: 21' 0'' x 9' 8'' (6.40m x 2.94m)
4 large Velux skylight windows with remote control blinds flood the kitchen/dining/living space with natural light, further large picture double glazed window to rear offers a wonderful outlook over the decked terrace and rear garden, ample space for dining and seating furniture, multiple inset spotlights, floor to ceiling bookcase across one wall, Amtico flooring, radiator and 3 wide bi-folding doors giving a seamless level access out onto the terrace and rear garden. Further bi-folding doors connect through to the sitting room.
RECEPTION 2: 10' 11'' x 10' 5'' (3.32m x 3.17m)
ceiling coving, double glazed window to front with built in shutters, Amtico flooring and a radiator.
UTILITY AREA: 7' 5'' x 6' 7'' (2.26m x 2.01m)
modern range of fitted gloss white Porcelanosa base and eye level units with laminated worktops over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, tiled floor, inset spotlights, radiator and double glazed window to rear. Access to garden.
low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash basin, part stoned tiled walls and floor, extractor fan and heated tower rail.
LANDING: 0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0.00m x 0.00m)
spacious landing with staircase continuing up to the second floor and double glazed windows to the rear providing natural light through the landing and stairwell. Inset spotlights, radiator and doors leading off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: 20' 6'' x 15' 2'' max reducing to 9'2" in dressing area (6.24m x 4.62m/2.79m)
a wonderful large double bedroom (formerly 2 rooms) with 2 sets of double glazed windows to front overlooking the extensive frontage of the property, radiator, air conditioning unit and door accessing:
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 12' 0'' x 5' 2'' max (3.65m x 1.57m)
a recently fitted contemporary shower room with an oversized walk in shower area with dual headed system fed shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash basin with built in floating drawer beneath, inset spotlights, tiled walls and floor, contemporary chrome effect heated towel rail, extractor fan and 2 sets of obscure double glazed windows to rear.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 9'' x 11' 2'' (4.19m x 3.40m)
a lovely double bedroom with double glazed windows to side offering far reaching views over the rooftops of neighbouring buildings and over Sneyd Park towards the trees in Blaise Castle Estate, doors access eaves storage space and built in wardrobe and further door accesses an en suite shower room/wc.
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 7' 0'' x 5' 8'' (2.13m x 1.73m)
a bright and fresh en suite shower room with a white Porcelanosa suite comprising corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan and obscure double glazed window to rear.
BEDROOM 3: (front) 14' 0'' x 10' 5'' (4.26m x 3.17m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to front, radiator and built in bookcase.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 9' 9'' x 5' 5'' (2.97m x 1.65m)
white Porcelanosa suite comprising panelled bath with system fed shower over and folding glass shower screen, low level wc with concealed push button cistern, wall mounted wash basin, contemporary upright towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor, inset spotlights, extractor fan, and obscure double glazed windows to rear.
Door accesses bedroom 4 and wide window to rear offers a lovely outlook over rear and neighbouring gardens and provides natural light through into the stairwell.
BEDROOM 4: 31' 6'' x 8' 2'' taken below sloped ceilings expanding to 14'1" max (9.59m x 2.49m)
a wonderful large loft space (currently providing a bedroom with sitting area, however, could be divided to provide 2 bedrooms) with 5 skylight windows to front, 2 dormer recesses with double glazed windows to rear offering a fantastic view over rear and neighbouring gardens, recessed built in wardrobes and eaves storage space, radiators and air conditioning unit.
OFF STREET PARKING & FRONT GARDEN: approx 55' 0'' x 55' 0'' (16.75m x 16.75m)
the property is set well back from the road with a tarmac driveway providing ample off street parking for several vehicles with lawned front garden beside and mature rockery border to front with stone boundary walls containing various plants, shrubs and trees and offering privacy from the road.
REAR GARDEN: 130' 0'' x 53' 0'' (39.59m x 16.14m)
fabulous private rear garden with large decked terrace (33ft x 17ft) (10.06m x 5.18m) magnificent lawned rear garden with an expansive decked seating area closest to the property, perfect for outdoor entertaining and barbequing. A mature tree provides a lovely backdrop at the bottom of the garden with hedgerow to one side and fruit trees to the other. The garden wraps round to the side of the property where there is gated side access, outdoor electricity sockets and tap.
GARAGE: internal measurement of 19' 0'' x 11' 3'' (5.79m x 3.43m)
generous single garage with a high ceiling height providing extra storage, double glazed windows to side provides natural light, wall mounted gas meter, fuse box for electrics and Vaillant gas combination boiler. Door through into the property at the rear of the garage, power and light. Airing cupboard.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.