0117 946 6690
- An attractive and tastefully updated period terraced home
- 4 double bedrooms (formerly 5 bedrooms)
- 2 bathroom/wcs
- Impressive family kitchen/dining space
- South westerly facing level rear garden
An attractive and tastefully updated 4 double bedroom (formerly 5 bedroom), 2 bath/shower room, Edwardian period terraced home located within just 300 metres of Westbury Park Primary School and 900 metres of Redland Green Secondary School, on a desirable and peaceful road and further benefiting from an impressive family kitchen/dining space and a south westerly facing level rear garden.
Fabulous location in a friendly and welcoming community area with the convenience of having the North View shop, Waitrose supermarket and Durdham Downs all nearby and within just a few hundred metres of Westbury Park Primary School and circa 900 metres of Redland Green School making it an ideal location for families.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room/reception 2 with wide wall opening linking through to the kitchen breakfast room creating a sociable hub of the house
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 4 and further bathroom/shower/wc
A beautiful period home with a stylish and civilised interior and a pleasing layout
via garden gate and pathway leading beside front garden to the main entrance to the property.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (4' 4'' x 4' 2'') (1.32m x 1.27m)
original tessellated tiled floor, built in shelf and coat hooks, ceiling coving, high level gas meter, part tiled walls and part glazed period door leading through to entrance hallway.
ceiling coving, staircase rising to first floor landing, low level meter cupboard, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator, understairs utility cupboard, plumbing for washing machine and additional storage space, further doors lead off to sitting room, dining room/reception 2 and kitchen/breakfast room.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (14' 7'' x 13' 10'' max into chimney recess) (4.44m x 4.21m)
wide bay to front comprising period style sash windows, exposed stripped floorboards, period style open fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth, high ceilings with coving, ceiling rose and picture rail, radiators and television point.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2: (13' 1'' x 12' 3'') (3.98m x 3.73m)
light and airy dining room with feature open fire recess with wood burning stove and slate hearth, part glazed period door with glazed panels beside and over leading out to rear garden, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator and wide wall opening linking the kitchen/breakfast room with the dining room creating a sociable and inviting space.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (18' 5'' x 11' 4'' max into chimney recess) (5.61m x 3.45m)
well-arranged family kitchen comprising base level oak free standing units with inset sink and drainer unit, wood worktops, built in cupboards and open shelving, appliance space for range cooker, plumbing and appliance space for dishwasher, breakfast bar seating area, space for fridge/freezer, built in corner wall cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler, windows to side, tiled floor, part tiled walls and glazed double doors leading directly out onto rear garden.
split landing with staircase continuing up to second floor, doors lead off to bedroom 1 (currently used as a home office), bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (19' 2'' max into chimney recess x 14' 7'' max into bay) (5.84m x 4.44m)
large double bedroom spanning the entire width of the property with a wide bay to front comprising 4 sash windows, further part glazed door to front accessing balcony, exposed floorboards, period style fireplace, radiators and ceiling coving.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (12' 7'' max into chimney recess x 12' 0'') (3.83m x 3.65m)
double bedroom with large sash window to rear overlooking rear garden, period fireplace, exposed stripped floorboards and radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (11' 0'' x 10' 9'') (3.35m x 3.27m)
large sash window to rear overlooking rear garden, pretty period fireplace, painted floorboards and radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (7' 6'' x 6' 1'') (2.28m x 1.85m)
white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc and wall mounted wash basin, part tiled walls, painted floorboards, extractor fan and sash window to side.
Velux skylight window providing plenty of natural light through landing and staircase, high level door at mezzanine landing accessing loft storage space and doors accessing bedroom 4 and further bathroom/shower/wc.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (19' 2'' into recess x 10' 7'' max below sloped ceiling) (5.84m x 3.22m)
central dormer window to front comprising period style double glazed windows, attractive period fireplace and radiator.
BATHROOM/SHOWER/WC: (12' 5'' x 8' 0'') (3.78m x 2.44m)
tastefully renovated bathroom with period cast iron claw foot bath, low level wc with concealed cistern, corner shower enclosure with system fed dual headed shower, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, period fireplace, stone flooring, radiator and period style double glazed window to rear.
small front garden with low level boundary walls and pathway leading to front door.
Rear: (approx. 26' 0'' x 19' 0'' plus additional side return courtyard) (7.92m x 5.79m)
level and private south westerly facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn with well stocked flower borders and decked seating area closest to the property, paved courtyard wrapping round at the side of the house with door accessing through to dining room and gated access to rear to pedestrian rear access lane.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.