0117 946 6690
- A very smart lower ground floor apartment
- Spacious accommodation of over 1000 sqft.
- Large living room, separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Convenient and central location
- Direct access onto a large south facing communal garden
- Residents parking zone
A very smart and spacious 2 double bedroom lower ground floor apartment with a large living room, separate kitchen/breakfast room and direct access onto a large south facing communal garden (circa 87ft x 30ft)
Benefits from a civilised approach, passing between stone pillars and wrought iron gates to a landscaped communal front garden and the flat is accessed via a private entrance on the right hand side.
Set within a particularly handsome grade II listed Georgian period building dating from circa 1813 in a favoured side street - very convenient and central location within a few hundred yards of Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village and the Triangle.
Accommodation: entrance hall, living room (19'5 x 13'7), kitchen/breakfast room (22ft x 11ft), bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc
Outside: communal front courtyard garden (30ft x 24ft) and rear garden (circa 87ft x 30ft) with pedestrian/bike access to Park Place.
The sellers have found another property they would like to buy and thus early interest is most welcome
civilised access through wrought iron gateway and through a communal courtyard garden. The private entrance is to the right hand side.
doors lead off to all rooms, cloaks cupboard with storage above.
LIVING ROOM: (19' 5'' x 13' 7'') (5.91m x 4.14m)
a large room with 2 large casement windows complete with working shutters and a lovely outlook overlooking the communal rear garden. Large radiator, additional storage cupboard, engineered oak flooring.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (18' 6'' extending to 22'4 x 11' 0'') (5.63m/6.81m x 3.35m)
a generous dining kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces, 5 ring gas hob and stainless steel sink unit with draining board, electric oven and grill, space for large fridge/freezer, 2 radiators.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 0'' x 11' 1'') (4.57m x 3.38m)
large multi-paned window to front elevation complete with working shutters, engineered oak floor, radiator, built-in storage.
BEDROOM 2: (15' 0'' x 8' 2'') (4.57m x 2.49m)
multi-paned casement windows to front elevation complete with wooden shutters, engineered oak flooring, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (8' 6'' x 7' 10'' max overall measurements) (2.59m x 2.39m)
a very well presented 'Porcelanosa' bathroom suite with a panelled bath with mixer tap, handheld fitment and overhead shower, glazed shower screen, vanity unit and wash hand basin with granite surround, low level wc, tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Front: (approx. 30' 0'' x 24' 0'') (9.14m x 7.31m)
landscaped front courtyard garden with raised beds and high boundary wall providing privacy. Bin store.
Rear: (approx. 87' 0'' x 30' 0'') (26.50m x 9.14m)
communal courtyard and large lawned rear garden with flower, shrub and tree borders. Pedestrian access through to Park Place/Bruton Place. Access to communal cellar storage.
timber shed (closest to the building on Park Place).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 930 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1976. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
MANAGEMENT COMPANY AND SERVICE CHARGE:
it is understood that the 4 flats run an internal management company and each pay in £100 a month towards the maintenance and insurance of the building. Ground rent of £18.50 p.a. is included in the service charge. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As from the 1st April 2018 there will be a requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to normally have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations will come into force for new lets and renewals of tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption [eg the building is Listed]. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.