0117 946 6690
- An exquisite and comprehensively renovated grade II listed town house
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (1 en suite) and over 2000 sq ft
- Incredible first floor drawing room (or further bedroom) with balcony
- Superb fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Sitting room with large double doors opening to rear garden
- Beautifully presented throughout
- A bright and engaging character home with versatile accommodation
- Level south easterly facing rear garden
- No onward chain making a prompt and stress free move possible
An exquisite and comprehensively renovated 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom (1 en suite) grade II listed town house situated in a lovely Clifton location, offering a stylish interior and a level south easterly facing rear garden.
Beautifully presented throughout, this bright and engaging character home has versatile accommodation, elegant proportions and a useful independent lower ground floor entrance.
Extensively refurbished and modernised throughout.
Highly convenient location, yet tucked away in an attractive backwater within a short level stroll of Whiteladies Road, within yards of the Bristol Lido open air swimming pool & restaurant and within easy reach of Clifton Village, excellent schools, Park Street and all central areas of Bristol.
Within the Clifton East residents parking area.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, reception 2 and superb fitted kitchen/breakfast room.
First Floor: incredible sitting room (or bedroom) with floor-to-ceiling sash window opening out onto balcony, bedroom 2, shower room and wc.
Second Floor: bedroom 3, bedroom 4, family bathroom/shower and wc
Lower Ground floor: sitting room with large double doors providing a seamless access out on to the rear garden, independent entrance to front which leads into a utility room and inner hallway with bedroom 5/reception 3 with en suite shower room/wc
A quintessential Clifton town house in a wonderful location offered with no onward chain, making a prompt and stress free move possible.
via gate and pathway leading up to the main front door to the house into the entrance hall.
high ceilings, ceiling coving, high level meter cupboard, feature period ceiling archway, wood flooring, staircase ascending to first floor landing and descending to lower ground floor landing, doors off to reception 2 and kitchen/dining room.
RECEPTION ROOM 2: (12' 8'' x 11' 5'' into chimney recess) (3.86m x 3.48m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving, a large sash window to front with working wooden shutters, period fireplace, wood flooring, radiator, door accessing generous recessed walk-in cupboard, tv point.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (15' 5'' into chimney recess x 12' 10'') (4.70m x 3.91m)
newly fitted kitchen with base and eye level cupboards and drawers with marble worktop over and chimney recess with Smeg range cooker and inset extractor hood above, integrated Bosch fridge and freezer, AEG microwave, integrated Bosch dishwasher and recycling cupboard, central island unit with inset sink and over-hanging breakfast bar providing seating. Ample space for dining table and chairs, large sash window to rear overlooking the rear garden, inset spotlights, downlighting and further small window to rear.
staircase continues to the second floor landing, doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc, radiator.
BEDROOM 1 (or first floor drawing room): (front) (15' 7'' into chimney recess x 12' 10'') (4.75m x 3.91m)
wonderful elegant room with central floor-to-ceiling sash window accessing the balcony to front overlooking the covered Clifton reservoir, high ceilings with ceiling coving and central rose, attractive period fireplace, wood flooring, tv point, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (12' 10'' x 10' 9'' into chimney recess) (3.91m x 3.27m)
double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, large sash window to rear, attractive period fireplace, radiator, door accessing walk-in recessed wardrobe/storage cupboard, tv point.
SHOWER ROOM: (9' 9'' x 4' 5'') (2.97m x 1.35m)
white suite comprising shower enclosure, system fed dual headed shower, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cupboard beneath, built-in mirror over, shaver point, heated towel rail, extractor fan, inset spotlights, tiled floor with under-floor heating.
large roof-light windows flooding the landing and stairwell with natural light. Doors off to bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc. Further door at lower mezzanine landing level accesses a useful recessed storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 3: (front) (15' 7'' into chimney recess x 13' 1'') (4.75m x 3.98m)
large double bedroom with sash window to front, radiator, loft hatch, tv point.
BEDROOM 4: (rear) (13' 0'' x 8' 10'' into recess) (3.96m x 2.69m)
sash window to rear, period fireplace, tv point, radiator, door accessing a shallow recessed wardrobe/storage cupboard.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (9' 8'' x 6' 4'') (2.94m x 1.93m)
white suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment and further system fed shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin set into a counter, heated towel rail, sash window to rear, inset spotlights, extractor fan, tiled floor with under-floor heating.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
NB: Lower Ground Floor can be accessed independently from a staircase at the front of the property down to a front courtyard where there is a separate entrance, offering great flexibility for use as a semi self-contained apartment or home office.
central landing with useful understairs storage cupboard and doors off to sitting room. Further door off to inner hallway, which has doors off to bedroom 5/reception 3 and utility room.
SITTING ROOM: (rear) (15' 6'' into chimney recess x 12' 0'') (4.72m x 3.65m)
a lovely sitting room with plenty of natural light provided by the wide double-glazed south facing doors to rear providing seamless access out on to the rear garden. Wood flooring, radiator, tv point.
BEDROOM 5/RECEPTION 3: (11' 10'' x 11' 4'') (3.60m x 3.45m)
double-glazed sash window to front, wood flooring, radiator, tv point, door accessing:-
En Suite Shower Room/WC:
enclosure style shower with dual headed system fed shower, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part-tiled walls, tiled floor with underfloor heating, heated towel rail, shaver point, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
UTILITY ROOM: (10' 3'' x 4' 11'' max) (3.12m x 1.50m)
a well-arranged built-in utility space with a range of base and eye level dark blue units with work top over with inset sink and drainer unit. Utility cupboard with integrated washing machine, tumble dryer and under counter fridge/freezer. Independent entrance with access out onto the front courtyard, double-glazed windows to side, radiator.
steps leading down from pavement level to a courtyard front garden with understairs bin/bike store and door providing independent access into the lower ground floor accommodation, offering great flexibility if one has a lodger or works from home.
REAR GARDEN: (35' 7'' x 16' 4'') (10.84m x 4.97m)
a low maintenance and surprisingly good sized garden with a southerly aspect. Attractive stone boundary walls, sandstone paved surface and raised railway sleeper flower borders.
the property is within the Clifton East residents parking area.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.