Julian Road, Sneyd Park
A 2 double bedroom purpose built apartment of circa 925 sq.ft., with underground allocated car port. Located in a popular and peaceful residential area within 200 yards of Durdham Downs.
Set in a particularly pleasant spot within a couple of hundred yards from The Downs; handy for access to Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village and also out of Bristol via The Portway and the M5 Junction 17.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, covered balcony, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc.
Sizeable semi open-plan kitchen/dining/living space.
Allocated parking for one car.
Well maintained purpose built block and communal grounds.
- A purpose built apartment of circa 925 sq.ft.
- Located in a popular and peaceful residential area within 200 yards of Durdham Downs
- 2 double bedrooms
- Underground allocated car port
- Communal grouds
from the road the path paved steps leads up towards the communal entrance to the communal entrance hallway where the private entrance door for the subject apartment can be found on your left hand side No. 3.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 10' 8'' x 7' 9'' (3.25m x 2.36m)
ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards and doors leading off to kitchen, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc and storage cupboard.
SITTING ROOM: 20' 3'' reducing to 12'8" x 17' 9'' (6.17m/3.86m x 5.41m)
a dual aspect room with aluminium casement windows overlooking the side elevation and pleasant street scene, glazed wooden door opening into covered balcony, ceiling light points, simple moulded ceiling cornice, moulded skirting boards, electric night storage heaters, part partitioned breakfast bar and doorway leading into:-
KITCHEN: 12' 8'' x 6' 11'' (3.86m x 2.11m)
a modern kitchen with an array of wall, base and drawer units with working surfaces, upvc double glazed casement window with obscure glazing, complementary shelf, tiled splashback, integrated appliances including electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob over, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer, ceiling light point, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with stainless steel mixer tap over and drainer unit beside, separate sliding single glazed window opening to the covered balcony.
Covered Balcony: 10' 0'' x 5' 2'' (3.05m x 1.57m)
upvc double glazed windows overlooking the side elevation with separate secondary glazed unit beneath, wooden flooring.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 9'' x 10' 10'' (4.19m x 3.30m)
aluminium double glazed windows overlooking the side elevation, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, spacious storage cupboard with shelves and rail for hanging clothes.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 11'' x 15' 6'' (4.24m x 4.72m)
aluminium double glazed casement windows overlooking the side elevation, ceiling light point, simple moulded ceiling cornice, moulded skirting boards, wall mounted electric panel heater.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 6' 9'' x 11' 8'' (2.06m x 3.55m)
comprising shower enclosure with tiled surround, wall mounted electric shower with detachable attachment, glazed sliding partition doors, tiled flooring, low level button flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with complementary shelf and vanity cabinet over, extractor fan, ceiling light point, tiled flooring, wall mounted towel rail.
accessed off the entrance hallway and providing considerable storage space.
to the side of the property pedestrian vehicular access leads to a car parking area which is covered and the space if the fourth one in on the left hand side No. 3
accessed from the back of the communal hallway a staircase leads down to the side elevation where a communal door leads into a storage space for the flats. The subject flats storage cupboard can be found on the left hand side.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1967. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £2,149.08. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.