Redland Road, Redland
Enjoying an elevated position and south-westerly orientation, an immaculately presented and light filled 2 double bedroom (plus study/ occasional 3rd bedroom) top floor apartment, of circa 1,085 sq. ft., within an imposing Victorian period building in Redland.
A lateral apartment accessed at first floor level and therefore with internal staircase having large skylight window, and the remainder of the apartment being double glazed.
A spacious sitting room is situated at the front of the apartment, having central period fireplace and a pair of south-westerly facing windows. There is also a good sized kitchen/breakfast room with Shaker style units, solid wooden worktops and integrated appliances.
There are two double bedrooms, an occasional third bedroom/study and family bathroom.
The immediate proximity of Redland Green is likely to be of appeal and offers plenty of open space, children’s play park and bowling green as well as Redland Green tennis club with gym and squash facilities. St John‘s C of E Primary School and Redland Green Secondary School (both Ofsted outstanding) are a short walk away. The Downs, Whiteladies Road/Blackboy Hill and Henleaze high street are also easily accessible.
Accommodation: hall and internal stairwell, part galleried landing, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, 2 double bedrooms, study, family bathroom.
Located within the Redland residents parking scheme.
- Situated in an elevation position with a south-westerly orientation
- 2 double bedrooms (plus study)
- Sitting Room and separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Located within the Redland residents parking scheme
from the pavement, impressive gate pillars with wrought iron gate opening onto a pathway leading alongside the property to the main entrance. Solid wood panelled front door with brass door furniture and fanlight, opening to:-
COMMUNAL HALLWAY & STAIRWELL:
tessellated tiled flooring and mains switchboard control cupboards, part glazed door with overlight and side panels opening to an inner hall with staircase ascending to the first floor. Six panelled private door opening to:-
inlaid entrance mat, tall moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, coat hooks. Turning staircase ascending to a part galleried landing which enjoys plenty of natural light via large skylight window. Radiator at ¾ landing and four panelled door with moulded architraves and stainless steel door furniture, opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: 17' 4'' x 10' 4'' (5.28m x 3.15m)
sash window to the rear elevation, chimney breast with recesses to either side, Airing Cupboard housing Vaillant gas fired combination boiler with slatted shelving, built in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
part galleried over the stairwell and enjoying plenty of natural light via the aforementioned skylight window, wall mounted telecom entry system, ceiling light point, cloakroom cupboard with hanging rail and shelving. Four panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
BEDROOM 2: 14' 9'' x 12' 2'' (4.49m x 3.71m)
dormer window to the rear elevation with sash window, part sloping ceiling with exposed beam, concealed radiator, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point. Stairs with four panelled doors, opening to:-
STUDY/OCCASIONAL BEDROOM 3: 13' 3'' x 10' 7'' (4.04m x 3.22m)
Velux window facing in a south westerly direction with fitted blind, chimney breast with recesses to either side, radiator, ceiling light point, fitted shelf.
SITTING ROOM: 16' 5'' x 11' 7'' (5.00m x 3.53m)
a pair of sash windows enjoying a south westerly orientation and elevated views to the left hand side across Redland with the Wills Memorial and Cabot Tower easily recognisable. Period cast iron fireplace with coal effect fire, decorative tiled inserts, slate hearth and ornately carved mantle piece. Recessed book shelving, moulded skirtings, canopy ceiling with exposed beam, ceiling light point.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 13' 7'' x 10' 3'' (4.14m x 3.12m)
double casement windows with central bars and a centre post (opening out) to the front elevation. Comprehensively fitted with an array of Shaker style base and eye level units combining drawers, cabinets and shelving, roll edged solid wooden worktop surfaces with splashback tiling and pelmet lighting, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer board to side and swan neck mixer tap, integral dishwasher, integral washer, space for gas/electric oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, space for tall fridge/freezer, Karndean wood effect flooring, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point.
BATHROOM/WC: 7' 9'' x 6' 2'' (2.36m x 1.88m)
panelled bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment plus pivot glass screen, low level flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps and splashback tiling, tiled flooring, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point, radiator, skylight window.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1986. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £40. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.