0117 946 6690
- A substantial (3,261 sq. ft.) modern detached family home
- Immaculately presented
- 5/6 bedrooms (2 with en-suites), 4 reception rooms
- Sociable kitchen/breakfast room
- Driveway forecourt providing off street parking for multiple cars
- Double garage
- Wonderful level 50ft x 50ft lawned rear garden
- No onward chain
A substantial (3,261 sq. ft) and immaculately presented 5/6 bedroom (2 with en-suite), 4 reception room modern detached family home located in the heart of leafy Stoke Bishop, offering off street parking for multiple cars, a double garage and a 50ft x 50ft level south-easterly facing rear garden.
Great location for families within a short level walk of the shops and cafes of Stoke Lane and within just 600 metres of Elmlea School. Bus connections to central Bristol are also nearby, as are the green open spaces of Durdham Downs, Canford Park and Blaise Castle Estate.
Versatile and impressive lateral space with accommodation arranged over two floors with two staircases providing potential for an annexe (subject to any necessary consents).
Ground Floor: generous entrance hallway, wonderful large through sitting room with double doors accessing the rear garden, separate dining room, home office/reception 3, sociable kitchen/breakfast room leading through to reception 4/conservatory, utility room with independent rear entrance to the property with adjoining double garage and staircase rising to the first floor landing, additional to the main staircase, cloakroom/wc and various storage cupboards.
First Floor: impressive landing, principal bedroom suite with adjoining dressing area and en-suite bathroom/wc, bedroom 2 (20'9 x 15'7) with adjoining 'Jack & Jill' en-suite shower room, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bedroom 5, bedroom 6/study and family bathroom.
Driveway forecourt providing off street parking for multiple cars and a double garage.
Gardens: front garden with attractive stone boundary wall and wonderful level 50ft x 50ft lawned rear garden.
via pathway leading through an attractive front garden with stone boundary wall and level lawned sections, wide pathway leads to the centre of the property where there is a covered entrance and main front door opening into:-
a spacious, welcoming central hallway with staircase rising to first floor landing with understairs storage and cloaks cupboard, wood flooring, ceiling coving and ceiling roses, part glazed double doors leading through into the sitting room and dining room, part glazed doors also lead into reception 3/home office, kitchen/breakfast room and the cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (24' 3'' max into bay x 12' 4'') (7.39m x 3.76m)
a large through sitting room with an impressive recessed inglenook style fireplace with gas coal effect fire and tiled hearth, wide bay to front comprising leaded double glazed windows, double glazed double doors to rear provide a seamless access out onto the rear garden, wood flooring, ceiling coving, ceiling roses and dado rail.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2: (18' 0'' max into bay x 10' 5'') (5.48m x 3.17m)
ceiling coving, ceiling roses and dado rail, wide bay to rear comprising leaded double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, wood flooring and radiator.
RECEPTION 3/HOME OFFICE: (10' 4'' x 9' 4'' max into bay) (3.15m x 2.84m)
a third reception room, currently arranged as a home office with built-in bookcasing and storage cupboards beneath, bay window to front overlooking front garden with leaded double glazed windows, wood flooring, ceiling coving and radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (19' 11'' x 13' 7'') (6.07m x 4.14m)
a sociable kitchen/breakfast room with a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cream coloured kitchen units with roll edged granite worktops over, inset 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances including stainless steel double oven with heated drawer beneath, large induction hob with extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and wine cooler. Folding double doors access a walk-in larder. Central island unit with built-in pan drawers and cupboards, ample space for dining room table and chairs, doorway leading through into the utility room and wide wall opening connecting the kitchen through to:-
CONSERVATORY/GARDEN ROOM: (17' 9'' x 14' 10'') (5.41m x 4.52m)
a high quality Amdega conservatory with double glazed roof panels and windows, part glazed double doors providing a connection out onto the rear garden, wood flooring with underfloor heating.
UTILITY ROOM: (17' 11'' x 5' 7'') (5.46m x 1.70m)
a range of base level units with roll edged worktop over and inset sink and drainer unit, plumbing and appliance space beneath for washing machine and dryer, folding double doors access a useful storage cupboard and further doors lead into the double garage and out to the rear garden. Ceiling coving, tiled floor, radiator, inset spotlights and second staircase leading up to the first floor landing.
low level wc, pedestal wash basin, radiator, tiled flooring, window to side.
LANDING: (37' 0'' max x 6' 8'' max) (11.27m x 2.03m)
an incredibly spacious first floor landing with doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bedroom 5 and bedroom 6/study. Further door accesses a 'Jack and Jill' shower room, which is also accessed via bedroom 2.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (14' 1'' x 13' 8'') (4.29m x 4.16m)
double bedroom with ceiling coving, inset spotlights, leaded double glazed windows to front, radiator, built-in corner dressing table, wardrobes and drawers, archway leading through into the dressing area and en-suite.
Dressing Area: (7' 7'' x 6' 3'' max into built-in wardrobes) (2.31m x 1.90m)
built-in wardrobes, double glazed leaded windows to rear offering a pretty outlook over the rear garden with built-in bench seat and drawers beneath, wood flooring, ceiling coving, door through to:-
En-Suite Bathroom/WC: (9' 8'' x 6' 9'') (2.94m x 2.06m)
white suite comprising jacuzzi bath with integrated shower and curved glass shower screen, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, tiled walls, tiled floor, double glazed windows to rear and heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: (20' 9'' x 15' 8'') (6.32m x 4.77m)
an impressive double bedroom with double glazed windows on three sides, wood flooring, radiators, inset spotlights, ceiling coving, storage cupboard, door accessing 'Jack and Jill' en suite shower room, which also is accessible from the first floor landing.
'Jack & Jill' En-Suite Shower Room/WC: (6' 9'' x 6' 6'') (2.06m x 1.98m)
white suite comprising corner shower enclosure, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cupboards beneath, heated towel rail, shaver point, tiled walls , tiled floor and double glazed windows to rear.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (11' 1'' x 10' 3'') (3.38m x 3.12m)
double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, wood flooring, radiator, leaded double glazed window to rear overlooking the rear garden.
BEDROOM 4: (rear) (11' 5'' x 8' 10'' max into recess) (3.48m x 2.69m)
double bedroom with built-in bookcasing, desk and shelving, ceiling coving, wood flooring, radiator and leaded double glazed windows to rear.
BEDROOM 5: (10' 4'' x 9' 5'' max to front of built-in wardrobes) (3.15m x 2.87m)
double bedroom with leaded double glazed windows to front offering an outlook towards Stoke Lodge playing fields, ceiling coving, wood flooring, radiator and recessed built-in wardrobes.
BEDROOM 6/STUDY: (8' 6'' to front of built-in wardrobes x 7' 9'') (2.59m x 2.36m)
built-in desk with bookshelving, recessed wardrobe, wood flooring, radiator and leaded double glazed windows to front offering a similar outlook as bedroom 5.
white suite comprising jacuzzi bath with integrated shower and curved glass shower screen, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, low level wc, double glazed window to rear elevation.
an attractive level landscaped front garden with curved edged borders, lawned sections and attractive period stone boundary wall, various shrubs and trees, pathway leading to the front of the property to the covered entrance and main front door of the house.
Rear: (approx. 50' 0'' x 50' 0'') (15.23m x 15.23m)
a level south-easterly facing landscaped rear garden offering a surprising amount of privacy and enjoying a great deal of the day's sunshine. Generous paved seating area wrapping round the rear of the house leading onto a good sized lawned section with well stocked flower borders containing various plants and shrubs, pathway leads off to a further paved seating area with pergola and wisteria over. Outdoor tap, small garden shed, water butt, gate accessing the parking area and door into the utility room providing an independent rear access and therefore flexibility of the property's layout.
OFF STREET PARKING:
there is a brick paved driveway accessed off Parrys Grove providing off road parking for at least four cars, where there is gated rear access into the rear garden and a roller shutter door accessing the double garage.
DOUBLE GARAGE: (internal measurements 20' 9'' x 17' 0'' max) (6.32m x 5.18m)
double garage with power and light, electric remote controlled roller shutter door, leaded double glazed windows to front providing natural light, modern wall mounted Worcester gas boiler.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
there is a modest quarterly charge of £45 towards the upkeep of communal areas and foliage.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.