0117 946 6690
- Set within a beautiful converted Victorian church
- Ground & First Floor Maisonette
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Period features
- Extensive storage
- Allocated off street parking
- Bike storage
- On the doorstep of Chandos Road
Set within a beautiful converted Victorian church - a 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room ground and first floor maisonette with an array of period features, extensive storage, allocated off street parking and bike storage, located on the doorstep of the vibrant Chandos Road.
Set off Chandos Road with a range of independent cafes and shops and short distance from Whiteladies Road.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor landing and descending to bedroom 2 and main family bathroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, living/dining area, galleried mezzanine reception space, kitchen, bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom/wc.
Outside: allocated off street parking space, bicycle storage.
forecourt leads to the right hand side for flat 7 through to 18. Large communal hallway and the private entrance to this apartment is on the right hand side.
with stairs rising to the first floor and the living space and descending to bedroom 2 and main family bathroom. Ceiling light point, radiator, video entry system.
spacious cupboard housing electrical consumer unit, hot water cylinder and allowing ample storage space. Period pillar galleried to ground floor entrance area, doors to kitchen, dining/living space, storage cupboard and separate staircase leading to bedroom 1.
LIVING/DINING AREA: (20' 2'' x 17' 0'') (6.14m x 5.18m)
an abundance of period features and period windows on two elevations with double glazed casement window inserts and inset roof Velux windows, vaulted ceilings and galleried area to separate reception space above, radiator, wooden flooring, stairs rising to:-
GALLERIED MEZZANINE RECEPTION SPACE: (14' 8'' x 8' 5'') (4.47m x 2.56m)
galleried over to the lower living/dining area with exposed beams, attractive feature stone arch, Velux window with blackout blind, hardwood flooring.
KITCHEN: (10' 11'' x 10' 7'') (3.32m x 3.22m)
a modern kitchen fitted with an array of wall and base units with working surfaces, inset 1 ½ bowl sink with swan neck mixer tap over and stainless steel splashback with integrated appliances including dishwasher, electric oven with 4 ring electric hob over and Neff extractor hood over. Space for American style fridge/freezer, radiator, two double glazed period windows overlooking side elevation with working surfaces built into the recess and separate storage beneath, wooden flooring. Inset downlights
BEDROOM 1: (22' 9'' x 18' 7'' with some restricted head height) (6.93m x 5.66m)
attractive period archway and exposed beams, Velux windows with blackout blinds, inset downlights, walk-in wardrobe with ample space for a rail and shelves.
comprising tiled surround shower, cubicle with cantilevering glass divider and wall mounted stainless steel shower with detachable head, inset downlights, extractor fan, low level wc with discreetly housed cistern, wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap over and complimentary shelf to one side, heated towel rail, lino flooring.
BEDROOM 2: (19' 8'' x 18' 7')' (5.99m x 5.66m)
with double glazed casement windows, inset downlights, radiator, large fitted cupboard with hanging rail and shelving space, attractive stone pillars and door to:-
'jack and jill' doors allowing access from both bedroom 2 and hallway; comprising wooden panelled bath with tiled surround and separate shower screen, mixer taps and wall mounted shower attachment, low level button flush wc with discreetly housed cistern, wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer taps over and wooden complimentary shelf. Towel rail, extractor fan, lino flooring.
there is an allocated parking space for this apartment. On exiting the communal area of the building the private allocated space is the second on the left hand side
on entering the building the first door on the right hand side opens into an area where there is ample storage for bicycles.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2003. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £220. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.