Knoll Hill | Sneyd Park
An attractive and inviting 3 double bedroom, two storey 1930s lodge house situated in the tranquil Sneyd Park area, close to the Downs. Enjoying lovely front and rear gardens, a stylish interior and off road parking.
Pleasing balanced accommodation with good sized rooms throughout and a large boarded loft storage space.
Situated in a peaceful and neighbourly area with the green open spaces of Durdham Downs nearby, as well as access to the Sneyd Park Nature Reserve within just 100 metres, whilst also being convenient for central parts of Bristol.
Ground Floor: entrance porch with built-in boot cupboard, central entrance hallway with understairs cupboard and ground floor cloakroom/wc, wonderful 19’10 x 13’0 sitting room with direct access out onto the garden, separate kitchen/dining room, which also accesses the garden.
First Floor: three double bedrooms, a study, a well appointed family bath/shower room/wc and access to an incredibly useful loft storage space.
A stylish and well arranged home in a gorgeous location.
- An attractive and inviting two storey 1930s lodge house
- 3 double bedrooms plus study
- Wonderful dual aspect sitting room (19'10 x 13'0)
- Good sized L shaped sociable kitchen/dining room
- Well balanced accommodation throughout
- Large boarded loft storage space
- Lovely front and rear gardens
- Off road parking for one car
- A stylish and well arranged home in a gorgeous location
via garden gate set into an attractive stone boundary wall, where pathway sweeps up through an attractive and expansive front garden to the main entrance to the property.
ENTRANCE PORCH: (8' 9'' x 3' 5'' max) (2.66m x 1.04m)
a welcoming and practical entrance porch with built-in coat hangers, bench and storage shelves for shoes etc. Attractive herringbone brick floor and part glazed period front door leading into:-
a spacious entrance hallway with staircase rising to first floor landing, useful understairs storage, wood laminated flooring, radiator and decorative cover. Doors leading off to sitting room, kitchen/dining room and ground floor cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (19' 10'' x 13' 0'' max into chimney recess) (6.04m x 3.96m)
a large through reception room spanning from the front to the rear of the property with double glazed timber framed windows to front and French doors to rear accessing the rear garden, picture rail, attractive period fireplace with woodburning stove, radiators.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (23' 6'' max in dining area x 16' 6'' max/8'3 min) (7.16m x 5.03m/2.51m)
a good sized L shaped sociable kitchen/dining space with a modern fitted shaker style kitchen, base and eye level units with woodblock worktop over and inset Belfast style sink, integrated washing machine and dryer, range cooker (included in the sale), plumbing and appliance space for an American style fridge/freezer. The kitchen has plenty of natural light provided by the south facing windows to rear, overlooking the rear garden and further windows to rear overlooking the front garden. Wood laminated flooring, radiator, inset spotlights, part double glazed door providing direct access out to the garden.
low level wc, small wall mounted wash basin, attractive original stained glass window to front, wood laminated flooring.
a spacious landing with doors off to all three double bedrooms, family bath/shower room/wc and separate study. Large loft hatch with pull down loft ladder accessing an incredibly useful boarded loft storage space.
BEDROOM 1: (17' 6'' x 9' 0'') (5.33m x 2.74m)
a double bedroom with dual aspect double glazed timber framed windows to front and rear, with the rear windows overlooking the back garden.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (12' 11'' max into recess x 11' 0'') (3.93m x 3.35m)
a double bedroom with built-in wardrobes to chimney recesses, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (12' 1'' x 8' 5'') (3.68m x 2.56m)
a small double bedroom with double glazed timber framed windows to rear overlooking the back garden, high ceilings with picture rail, built-in wardrobe, corner cupboard housing the Vaillant gas central heating boiler.
STUDY: (7' 8'' x 4' 7'') (2.34m x 1.40m)
useful study room with window to front elevation and radiator.
BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC: (10' 9'' x 5' 2'') (3.27m x 1.57m)
white suite comprising a double ended bath with central mixer taps and shower attachment, oversized walk-in shower enclosure with dual headed system fed shower, low level wc, wash hand basin set into a marble counter with storage cabinets beneath, wood flooring, wood panelling to dado height, inset spotlights, extractor fan, timber framed double glazed windows to rear.
OFF STREET PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
the property enjoys a wide front garden plot with gated off road parking for one car and lawned front garden with raised borders containing various shrubs. Attractive front stone boundary wall with gate and pathway leading up to the main front door, framed with deep flower borders containing plants and shrubs.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 26' 0'' x 20' 0'') (7.92m x 6.09m)
a manageable sunny south westerly facing rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with flagstone paved seating area beside and sunken composite decked area closest to the property with a shallow garden shed. The property is framed with wicker fenced boundaries and there are three magnolia trees.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: E
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.