0117 946 6690
- A truly exquisite detached family home
- Extensively renovated over the last 5 years
- Off street parking for multiple cars
- Double garage 75ft x 75ft landscaped rear garden
- Lovely leafy village location, yet within easy reach of Clifton
- Recently upgraded principle bedroom with stylish en-suite
- 75ft x 75ft landscaped rear garden
A truly exquisite 5 bedroom (2 with en-suite) detached family home situated in an enviable location in Abbots Leigh. Extensively renovated by the current owners over the last 5 years, this gorgeous family home enjoys ample accommodation including a breath-taking 25ft x 20ft kitchen/dining/family space leading seamlessly out onto a 75ft x 75ft landscaped rear garden. Further benefits include off street parking for multiple cars, a double garage and a newly renovated principal bedroom suite with dressing area and en-suite.
Situated in Church Road, Abbots Leigh, one of Bristol's most desirable addresses offering a semi-rural village feel, whilst being within striking distance of Clifton and central Bristol. Also offering wonderful walks nearby and convenient for access to M5/M4 motorways.
Ground Floor: fabulous central entrance hallway with doors radiating off to a 20'1 x 14'10 sitting room, which in turn leads through to a dining room/reception 2, reception 3/home office, utility room and a spectacular extended kitchen/dining/living space (25'5 x 20'1) with two sets of bi-folding doors creating an expansive opening onto a beautifully landscaped rear garden, cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: galleried landing, impressive principal bedroom suite with ample creative wardrobes and storage solutions and a luxurious en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2 with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bedroom 5, family bathroom/wc.
Outside: the property sits proud within a lovely setting and enjoys a generous lawned garden with a driveway beside offering off street parking for multiple vehicles leading to a double garage, where a landscaped pathway leads down to the covered entrance to the property. To the rear of the property there is a beautiful 75ft x 75ft landscaped walled garden mainly laid to lawn with a large paved terrace wrapping around the property providing the perfect space for ample seating and entertaining.
A rather special property in a highly sought after location which is presented and fitted to the highest standards.
via expansive landscaped driving affording off street parking for several cars with walled garden beside and brick paved pathway leading off the driveway beside a generous front garden to the covered entrance and main front door to the property.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (18' 0'' x 9' 3'' max to front of understairs cupboards) (5.48m x 2.82m)
an impressive welcoming wide central entrance hallway with staircase rising to a galleried first floor landing, engineered oak flooring. Creative space saving understairs storage cupboards, ceiling coving, alarm control panel, radiator, inset spotlights and double doors leading off to the sitting room and kitchen/dining space. Further doors lead off to reception 3/home office, utility room and ground floor cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (20' 1'' x 14' 10'' into chimney recess) (6.12m x 4.52m)
a spacious sitting room with feature recessed fireplace with wood burning stove and stone surround and hearth, triple glazed windows to front, ceiling coving, inset spotlights, radiators and part glazed double doors leading through into the dining room/reception 2.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2: (16' 2'' x 14' 8'' max into bay) (4.92m x 4.47m)
a light and spacious dining room with bay window with window seat beneath to side and bi-folding doors to rear providing a seamless connection out onto the rear garden. Ceiling coving, contemporary upright radiator and recessed double doors leading through into the kitchen/dining/living space.
KITCHEN/DINING SPACE: (25' 5'' x 20' 1'') (7.74m x 6.12m)
an enviable large kitchen/dining/living space with a range of kitchen units comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with integrated Neff steam oven, conventional oven and combi oven, large central island with overhanding breakfast bar area and inset Neff induction hob with ceiling mounted extractor fan over, larder storage unit, separate tall fridge and freezers, worktop with inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, Quooker boiling hot water tap and waste disposal unit, further built in cabinets and desk. Impressive single storey extension with two sets of bi-folding doors meeting at the corner and providing a seamless opening out onto the landscaped rear garden, further double doors with floor to ceiling glazed panels beside and skylight windows over flood this impressive living space with natural light. Tiled floor with underfloor heating, high level window to side, inset spotlights, tv point and double pocket doors connecting back through into the entrance hallway.
RECEPTION 3/HOME OFFICE: (11' 8'' x 7' 7'') (3.55m x 2.31m)
a useful third reception room currently used as a work space from home with triple glazed windows to front overlooking front garden, ceiling coving, wood flooring and radiator.
UTILITY ROOM: (7' 4'' x 5' 5'') (2.23m x 1.65m)
a modern fitted utility room with the same units as the kitchen with Quartz worktop over with inset slim sink unit and plumbing and appliance space beneath for washing machine and dryer, corner boiler cupboard comprising Vaillant gas boiler, tiled floor, radiator and triple glazed door to side accessing the side courtyard area of the garden.
CLOAKROOM/WC: (5' 4'' x 4' 0'') (1.62m x 1.22m)
low level wc with concealed push button flush, high level obscured glazed window to front, sink with storage cabinet beneath, chrome effect heated towel rail, high level cupboard housing fuse box for electrics, inset spotlights and wood flooring.
galleried landing with triple glazed window to front providing natural light into the landing and entrance hallway. Doors lead off to all five bedrooms, family bathroom/wc and Airing Cupboard housing high pressure hot water cylinder.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (20' 0'' x 14' 10'' inclusive of en-suite and dressing area) (6.09m x 4.52m)
a brand newly refurbished principal bedroom designed and hand built by Arlberry Bespoke Interiors and including an extensive range of built in wardrobes, cabinets and shoe racks with built in LED lighting, built in bedside cabinets and recess for the bed with inset spotlighting over, radiator, triple glazed windows to front and discreet doors conceal the entrance through to the en suite wet room/wc.
En Suite Wet Room/WC: (7' 6'' x 7' 1'') (2.28m x 2.16m)
an impressive en suite with corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, recessed alcove shelf and tiled wet room floor with underfloor heating, wc with push button flush and cabinets with two bowl style sinks with mixer taps over and cabinets over with built in lighting and shaver points, inset spotlights, extractor fan, triple glazed windows to side.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (13' 9'' to front of wardrobes x 12' 7'') (4.19m x 3.83m)
double bedroom to rear with tripled glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, recessed wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, ceiling coving, radiator and door accessing:
En-Suite Shower Room/WC: (8' 8'' max into shower enclosure x 5' 1'') (2.64m x 1.55m)
a modern fitted shower room with recess shower enclosure, low level wc with concealed push button flush and counter over with inset sink and mosaic tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, chrome effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan, shaver point, mirror with lighting and triple glazed obscured window to rear.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (13' 1'' x 10' 0'') (3.98m x 3.05m)
double bedroom with triple glazed windows to rear offering a similar outlook as bedroom 2 over the rear garden, ceiling coving, radiator and wood laminated flooring.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (11' 9'' x 9' 4'') (3.58m x 2.84m)
double bedroom with ceiling coving, triple glazed windows to front overlooking the front garden, radiator and wood laminated floor.
BEDROOM 5: (rear) (9' 5'' x 8' 0'') (2.87m x 2.44m)
triple glazed windows to rear overlooking the rear garden, ceiling coving, radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (7' 8'' x 5' 6'') (2.34m x 1.68m)
a modern fitted bathroom comprising white suite with panelled bath with shower over and glass shower screen, low level wc with push button Geberit flush, wall mounted wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, part tiled and mosaic glassed tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan and triple glazed window to side.
FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY:
there is a tarmaced driveway to the right hand side of the frontage offering off street parking for multiple cars. The driveway is surrounded by an attractive stone wall and a lawned section with flower borders. The driveway continues to a double garage where there is a brick paved pathway leading off beside passed a pretty lawned front garden with feature circular raised flower border to the covered entrance to the property. There are also gated entrances either side of the house through to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 75' 0'' wide x 75' 0'' deep + additional side sections) (22.84m x 22.84m)
beautifully landscaped two years ago, this stylish and useable garden comprises a large elevated terrace wrapping round the rear and side of the property, perfect for outdoor entertaining. The garden is otherwise mainly laid to lawn with an attractive stone boundary wall wrapping round it with hornbeam trees inside providing foliage all year round. There are well stocked curved edged flower borders leading to the bottom of the garden, where there is a feature decked terrace with seating around a pine tree with the deck cantilevered over a lily pond. To the side of the property there is rear access to the garage and gated access to the front of the property. To the other side there is a paved area with space for sheds, recycling and outside tap.
OFF STREET PARKING & DOUBLE GARAGE:
ample off street parking provided by a landscaped tarmaced driveway to front leads to a double garage with power, light and pitched roof.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.