0117 946 6690
- A well proportioned garden apartment
- Sunny, level lawned private rear garden
- Spacious principal reception room (19'3 x 17'7)
- 2 double bedrooms
- Own private entrance
- Wonderful location in the heart of Clifton village
A well proportioned 2 double bedroom apartment set within a Victorian converted building with a spacious principal reception room (19'3 x 17'7), separate kitchen, sunny and private rear garden.
Located in the heart of Clifton Village just off Royal York Crescent within a couple of hundred yards of the shops, restaurants and amenities, also nearby to Durdham Downs and Clifton Suspension Bridge with easy access to Bristol harbourside and all central areas.
Accessed via a private entrance.
2 large double bedrooms.
Accommodation: entrance porch, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 with en-suite shower room, reception hall/study, bathroom/wc.
Outside: rear garden (circa 40ft wide x 25ft deep)
from the pavement there is a path with steps leading down to the side of the property leading to the subject flat's private rear garden where the private entrance door opens into:-
ENTRANCE PORCH: (9' 7'' x 5' 10'') (2.92m x 1.78m)
a conservatory structure with tiled flooring overlooking the private rear garden with door leading into:-
SITTING ROOM: (17' 7'' x 15' 11'') (5.36m x 4.85m)
two upvc casement windows overlooking the rear elevation and towards the private rear garden, wall light points, radiator, skirting boards, doors and opening to kitchen, bedroom 2, reception hall/study.
KITCHEN: (11' 5'' x 10' 1'' reducing to 7'7) (3.48m x 3.07m/2.31m)
a modern fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units comprising drawers and cabinets, wooden worktops with tiled splashbacks, ceramic sink with draining unit to side and stainless steel swan neck mixer tap over, integral fitted electric oven with induction hob over and extractor hood, space for fridge, freezer, dryer and washing machine, discreetly housed combination gas boiler, ceiling light point, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 8'' x 15' 2'') (4.77m x 4.62m)
two casement upvc double glazed windows towards front elevation, wall uplighters, large full length fitted cupboards comprising hanging and drawer space to one wall, radiator, skirting boards, laminate flooring.
BEDROOM 2: (15' 11'' x 11' 2'') (4.85m x 3.40m)
upvc door and casement window overlooking the rear elevation towards the private rear garden, ceiling light point, rank of fitted cupboards with storage over, skirting boards, radiator, door to:-
comprising upvc obscure glazed window, fully tiled surround, inset downlights, electric wall mounted shower with handheld attachment, extractor.
RECEPTION HALL/STUDY: (12' 10'' x 8' 0'') (3.91m x 2.44m)
ceiling light point, radiator, skirting boards. A useful space for storage or a work from home office with doors radiating off to sitting room, family bathroom and bedroom 1.
BATHROOM/WC: (8' 1'' x 5' 4'') (2.46m x 1.62m)
a modern suite comprising panelled bath with oversized shower section, mixer taps, tiled surround with wall mounted stainless steel drench head shower over with separate handheld shower attachment, cabinet mounted wash hand basin with useful storage beneath and wall mounted mirrored vanity cabinet over with tiled splashback, low level button flush wc, inset downlights, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
REAR GARDEN: (circa 40' 0'' wide x 25' 0'' deep) (12.18m x 7.61m)
with attractive red brick boundary to one side, borders, paved area useful for seating, mainly laid to lawn and with a south easterly facing aspect.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1985 It is further understood that £1 is payable to The Milbank Management Company (to purchase an equal share in the management company). This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.