College Road, Clifton
Fantastic Clifton location - a spacious and light 2 double bedroom first floor apartment that boasts a large living room (17ft x 14ft), separate kitchen, allocated off street parking and communal gardens. To be sold with no onward chain. Set in a refined and popular area of Clifton fronting the Clifton College playing fields and within 300 metres of Bristol Zoo, the Downs and 1km of Clifton Village and Whiteladies Road. Most of the apartment is located in the modern, purpose-built rear extension. Accommodation: entrance hall, living room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc. An abundance of storage and natural light. Outside: well-maintained communal gardens and allocated off street parking. Offered with no onward chain which offers a straightforward move.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Separate kitchen
- Allocated parking space
- Front and rear communal gardens
- 800 sq.ft.
- No onward chain
via communal hallway, stairs lead up to the first floor hallway where the private entrance for the apartment can be found on the right hand side.
doors lead off to the living room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc, elevated window provides lots of natural light into this area, entry phone system, electric storage heater and fitted storage cupboard useful for ironing board and vacuum cleaners.
LIVING ROOM: 17' 8'' max x 14' 0'' (5.38m x 4.26m)
spacious room with near wall to wall glazed window to the rear elevation, glazed door leading through to the kitchen, 2 electric wall heaters.
KITCHEN: 10' 9'' x 8' 1'' (3.27m x 2.46m)
double glazed windows to the side and a secondary glazed window to the rear, a contemporary kitchen with high gloss units and composite working surface with vibrant tiled splashbacks, space for electric cooker with filter hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and space for tall fridge/freezer.
BEDROOM 1: 10' 9'' x 9' 8'' min to front of fitted wardrobes (3.27m x 2.94m)
double glazed window to the side elevation, range of fitted wardrobes and electric wall heater.
BEDROOM 2: 17' 3'' x 11' 1'' max (5.25m x 3.38m)
secondary glazed sash window to the front elevation with views over the college playing fields and double glazed window to the side elevation, electric storage heater and built in double wardrobe.
BATHROOM/WC: 11' 10'' x 5' 8'' (3.60m x 1.73m)
double glazed window to the rear elevation, white suite comprising low level wc, panelled bath with electric shower, tiled floor and tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, shaver and light point, fitted storage which houses the hot water tank. Electric storage heater.
COMMUNAL FRONT & REAR GARDENS:
very well-maintained communal gardens to the front and rear of the property.
OFF STREET PARKING:
accessed via Clifton Park Road.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1975. The property has a 1/16 share of the freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £120. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.