0117 946 6690
- A beautifully presented 3/4 bedroom modern townhouse
- A superb 100ft rear garden with garden cabin/studio
- Located in a peaceful and well-regarded neighbourhood
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- 2 stylish bathrooms
- Sociable kitchen/dining space.
A bright, modern and well-proportioned 3/4 bedroom, 2 bathroom town house located in a peaceful and well-regarded neighbourhood. Further benefiting from off road parking for 2 cars and a superb 100ft rear garden.
Renovated by the current owners over the last 4 years, this practical home now offers a stylish and well-arranged interior.
Large (100ft x 16ft) tranquil rear garden with lawned sections, seating areas and a useful garden cabin/studio.
Convenient location within 1km of Westbury-on-Trym village centre, with its shops and facilities, Westbury-on-Trym C of E Primary School is within 750m and Bristol Free School (Secondary) is within 450m. Easy access into the city centre, Whiteladies Road, or out of town to the shopping complex at Cribbs Causeway and the M5 motorway junction 17. Lovely walks through the nearby Blaise Castle Estate.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, reception 2/bedroom 4 with double doors connecting through to a good sized sociable kitchen/breakfast room which accesses the rear garden. Useful understairs storage.
First Floor: landing, 28ft x 12ft through lounge/study space and a contemporary family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, smart shower room/wc and airing/boiler cupboard.
via driveway providing off street parking for 2 cars lengthways with a level lawned front garden beside. The driveway continues up to the property where you will find the main front door to the house.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 13' 10'' x 7' 2'' max inclusive of staircase (4.21m x 2.18m)
a bright welcoming entrance hallway with staircase rising to first floor landing with useful understairs cloaks storage area and cupboards (one of which has appliance space for a dryer). Inset spotlights, engineered oak flooring with inset entrance matting, glazed panels either side of the main front door providing natural light through the hallway, contemporary upright radiator, part glazed door leading through into kitchen/breakfast and further door accessing reception 2/occasional bedroom 4.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 15' 7'' x 12' 0'' (4.75m x 3.65m)
a bright, modern and contemporary kitchen/dining space with a gloss white fitted kitchen with wood block worktops over and inset sink and drainer unit, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, integrated stainless steel electric oven with microwave combi oven over, further appliance space for fridge/freezer, central island unit with inset induction hob and ceiling mounted extractor fan over, wood block worktops and built in cupboards and shelving, engineered oak flooring, ample space for dining room table and chairs, contemporary radiator, floor to ceiling double glazed French doors to rear and further double glazed single door to rear, both of which access the rear garden and double doors connecting through to reception 2/occasional bedroom 4.
RECEPTION 2/OCCASIONAL BEDROOM 4: 13' 3'' x 7' 9'' (4.04m x 2.36m)
formerly a garage, the current vendors have converted this into a useful home study room, which connects through to the kitchen and could be used as a reception room or occasional bedroom, depending on one's requirements.
inset spotlight, glazed door leading through into the through lounge/study space and further door off to bathroom.
THROUGH LOUNGE/STUDY SPACE: 28' 0'' x 12' 5'' max in sitting area reducing to 7'6" in study area (8.53m x 3.78m/2.29m)
a lovely large through reception space spanning the depth of the property with large double glazed windows to front and tall floor to ceiling double glazed windows to rear, providing plenty of natural light and overlooking the rear garden. Engineered oak flooring, inset spotlights, radiators and door accessing the staircase leading up to the second floor landing.
BATHROOM/WC: 8' 6'' x 7' 0'' (2.59m x 2.13m)
stylish family bathroom with a white suite comprising double ended bath with central mixer taps and shower attachment with glass shower screen, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with storage drawers beneath, chrome effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights and large double glazed windows to rear overlooking the rear garden.
doors leading off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and shower room/wc, further door accessing Airing Cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler. Inset spotlights and loft hatch accessing roof space.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) 14' 7'' max x 9' 5'' (4.44m x 2.87m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows offering a lovely leafy outlook over the rear and neighbouring gardens, radiator and recess providing space for wardrobes.
BEDROOM 2: (front) 13' 2'' x 9' 5'' (4.01m x 2.87m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to front offering partial roof top views over neighbouring houses. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (front) 8' 6'' max into recess/6'10" min x 6' 3'' (2.59m/2.08m x 1.90m)
single bedroom with double glazed windows to front, high level built-in storage/wardrobe and a radiator.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: 7' 8'' x 6' 1'' (2.34m x 1.85m)
a tastefully renovated shower room with an oversized walk in shower enclosure with dual headed system fed shower, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, chrome effect heated towel rail, tiled floor, inset spotlights and double glazed windows to rear.
OFF STREET PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
the property has a generous frontage with a driveway providing off street parking for 2 cars lengthways with a level lawned garden beside.
REAR GARDEN: approx 100' 0'' including garden cabin x 16' 0'' (30.46m x 4.87m)
a beautiful landscaped garden mainly laid to lawn gently sloping up towards the rear of the garden where there is a garden cabin/studio. In the centre of the garden there is a paved seating area, small shed/log store and flower borders containing various plants and shrubs. Outside tap.
GARDEN CABIN/STUDIO: approx 12' 5'' max reducing to 7'1" x 11' 1'' (3.78m/2.16m x 3.38m)
a timber framed insulated garden cabin with electricity, windows and Velux skylights. Currently used as a art studio but would make a nice summer house.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.