0117 946 6690
- An inviting and well presented 3 bedroom family home
- Incredible, recently constructed (2020) garden studio and storage garage
- Bright and well proportioned sitting room & separate sociable kitchen/dining room
- landscaped level rear garden
- Utility room, ground floor w.c and loft storage space
- A well kept family home in a sought after location
PRICE GUIDE RANGE: £600,000 - £625,000
An inviting and well presented 3 bedroom family home situated in an enviable location within a stone's throw of Redland Green Park and just 350m of both Westbury Park Primary School and Redland Green Secondary School. Further benefitting from level front and rear gardens, a superb 19'5 x 12'4 kitchen/dining room PLUS a fantastic, recently constructed (2020) bespoke insulated outbuilding comprising a studio room/home office and storage garage.
Owned and enjoyed by the current owners for the last 16 years and only selling due to job relocation, this much loved property is situated on a friendly and neighbourly street.
Impressive architect designed studio outbuilding spanning the width of the garden with useful rear access, power, light, heating and water, making it a functioning space for home working or hobby space.
Prime location for families within just 350m of excellent primary and secondary schools (Westbury Park and Redland Green) and offering the convenience of local shops and bus connections of Coldharbour Road, North View and Waitrose supermarket. The green open spaces of Redland Green Park and Durdham Downs are also nearby.
Ground Floor: covered entrance leads through into an entrance hallway with understairs storage, sitting room, separate 19'5 x 12'4 sociable kitchen/dining room with double doors leading out onto the rear garden and further door accessing a handy utility room, with adjoining ground floor wc.
First Floor: landing, three bedrooms, a family bathroom/wc and loft hatch accessing useful loft storage space.
Outside: level front and rear gardens, with the rear garden measuring 35ft x 20ft and offering a paved seating area closest to the property, lawned sections and pathway leading through to the incredible garden studio, with handy rear access for bicycles etc.
A well kept family home with much to offer in a sought after location.
via garden gate with pathway leading beside a pretty front garden, mainly laid to raised vegetable planters. The pathway continues up to the covered entrance and main front door to the property.
high ceilings with picture rail, original staircase rising to first floor landing with understairs storage cupboard, further low level meter cupboards, alarm control panel, wood flooring with inset floormat. Doors leading off to sitting room and kitchen/dining room.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (14' 3'' x 12' 10'' into chimney recess) (4.34m x 3.91m)
a bright and well proportioned sitting room with south facing double glazed windows to front overlooking the front garden, feature brick chimney recess with log burning stove on a slate hearth, wood flooring, built-in wood block shelving to chimney recesses, cable tv point, telephone point and high ceilings with picture rail.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (rear) (19' 5'' into chimney recess x 12' 4'') (5.91m x 3.76m)
a lovely large sociable kitchen/dining room with a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cream coloured kitchen units with granite worktops over and inset Belfast style sink, integrated appliances including a stainless steel Bosch oven, 4 ring gas hob with chimney hood over and an undercounter fridge. Further appliance space and plumbing for dishwasher. Large central peninsular with overhanging breakfast bar providing seating, part glazed door leads out from the kitchen area to the utility room.
ample space for a good sized family dining table and chairs, an attractive period style cast iron fireplace with wood surround and slate hearth, high ceilings with picture rail, radiator and double glazed double doors providing a seamless access out onto the rear garden.
UTILITY ROOM: (7' 5'' x 5' 8'') (2.26m x 1.73m)
double glazed windows to rear overlooking the rear garden, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, dryer and freezer, built-in base level unit with worktop and inset sink and drainer unit, tiled floor, dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side and a plastic conservatory style roof. The utility room has a door off to:-
low level wc, built-in shelving and modern (2019) Vaillant gas central heating boiler.
a spacious landing with high ceilings, picture rail, loft hatch with retractable ladder accessing a useful loft storage space, attractive period doors which lead off to all three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (12' 5'' into chimney recess/wardrobes x 12' 2'') (3.78m x 3.71m)
a good sized double bedroom with high ceilings and picture rail, an attractive period style cast iron fireplace with original tiled hearth, a modern tubular radiator, good sized built-in wardrobes to chimney recesses.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (12' 4'' into chimney recess x 11' 6'') (3.76m x 3.50m)
a good sized double bedroom with high ceilings and picture rail, built-in single wardrobe, attractive period style fireplace with tiled hearth, modern tubular radiator, large double glazed picture window to rear offering a lovely open outlook over rear and neighbouring gardens towards the garden studio and back lane beyond.
BEDROOM 3: (9' 4'' x 6' 8'') (2.84m x 2.03m)
high ceilings with picture rail, modern tubular radiator, double glazed window to front.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (6' 10'' x 5' 10'') (2.08m x 1.78m)
white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and folding glass shower screen, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, inset spotlights, radiator/heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear.
FRONT GARDEN: (approx 19' 0'' x 19' 0'') (5.79m x 5.79m)
a level front garden mainly laid to stone chippings with two raised herb/vegetable gardens and further raised border to side containing various shrubs, pathway leading up the right hand side of the garden with a hedgerow to the covered entrance to the property.
REAR GARDEN: (approx 35' 0'' up to the garden studio x 20' 0'') (10.66m x 6.09m)
recently landscaped, this lovely level garden has a generous paved seating area closest to the property, lawned sections with flower borders beside containing various plants and shrubs, outside tap, pathway leading through the garden towards the fabulous garden studio and bicycle storage garage.
bespoke architect designed and built garden studio (2020) with no expense spared, offering an insulated work or hobby space that many crave. Clad in timber with a built-in bench seat externally, power sockets and large water butt collecting the roof water. The studio is split into a studio office room and a storage garage.
Garden Office: (17' 2'' max x 10' 2'') (5.23m x 3.10m)
a fantastic garden work space which is beautifully appointed and offers a home work space, gym or hobby room to suit someone's interests and requirements. The space has floor to ceiling double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, a small corner sink, further high level windows to rear, a contemporary wall mounted electric radiator/heater and door accessing a covered area, which also houses a part glazed door off to:-
Storage Garage: (approx 17' 0'' x 8' 5'') (5.18m x 2.56m)
formerly a single garage, this storage garage has power, natural light, a window overlooking the rear garden, wall mounted fuse box and a part glazed door accessing the grassy rear lane, incredibly handy for bicycle access etc.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.