Victoria Walk | Cotham
A light and well-arranged one double bedroom hall floor apartment of circa 645 sq.ft. set in an elegant Victorian semi-detached building with the added benefit of a single garage and no onward chain.
Set in a very popular and central location close to both Cheltenham Road and Gloucester Road whilst convenient for the city centre and academic and medical districts of Bristol.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting/dining room, inner hallway, bedroom, bathroom/wc.
Outside: single garage.
Located in the KN residents parking zone.
Offered with no onward chain to make a prompt move possible.
- Spacious 1 bedroom period apartment
- Light & well-arranged accommodation
- Period features
- Single garage
- Popular & convenient Cotham location
- No onward chain
from the pavement steps rise to the communal front door, hardwood door leads into vestibule which in turn leads into the communal entrance hallway, The private entrance door to the apartment can be found on the left hand side.
via wooden front door, tall ceilings, built in cupboard housing Vaillant combi boiler, door entry intercom system, tall moulded skirting boards, doors leading to kitchen/breakfast room and sitting room.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 13' 0'' x 7' 7'' (3.96m x 2.31m)
fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with square edge worktop over, inset stainless steel sink with drainer unit and mixer tap over, space for the following appliances electric cooker, washing machine, upright fridge/freezer, ceiling light point, large window overlooking the front elevation, tile effect flooring.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 16' 0'' x 11' 0'' (4.87m x 3.35m)
tall ceilings with ceiling light point, ornate cornicing, feature fireplace with tiled hearth and painted surround, large window overlooking the front elevation, ample space for sofas and dining room table and chairs, Virgin Media point, radiator, door leading to:
large understairs storage cupboard, moulded skirting boards, doors leading to the bedroom.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 9'' x 14' 1'' (4.80m x 4.29m)
a double bedroom with tall ceilings, ceiling light point, ornate ceiling rose and cornicing, large window overlooking the rear elevation, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards. Door leading to:
a generous sized bathroom with low level wc, wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, obscured window to the side elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, vinyl flooring.
GARAGE: 17' 8'' x 8' 7'' (5.38m x 2.61m)
located at the rear of the property (Sydenham Hill) a single garage with metal up and over door. As you look at the block of 3 garages it is the garage on the far right hand side.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 December 1983. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £80. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.