Coldharbour Road, Redland
A bright and well-proportioned 3 double bedroom, 2 reception room Victorian terraced home situated in a convenient location on the borders of Westbury Park and Redland, within just 800m of Redland Green School. Offering well proportioned rooms throughout, a 42ft rear garden and off road parking.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and stress free move possible.
Situated high up in Redland on the borders of Westbury Park within easy reach of excellent local shops, cafes and amenities of Coldharbour Road, North View, Henleaze Road and Waitrose supermarkets. Also nearby excellent schools including Henleaze Junior School (within 500m) and Redland Green Secondary School (within 800m), as well as the green open spaces of Redland Green Park and Durdham Downs.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, bay fronted sitting room, reception 2/family room, kitchen/breakfast room leading through to a utility room.
First Floor: landing, 3 double bedrooms and a family bathroom/wc.
Exciting scope for further improvement including cosmetic updating and potential loft conversion (subject to any necessary consents).
Outside: courtyard front garden, south-easterly facing rear garden (47ft x 17ft including parking area), sunken hardstanding area providing off street parking for one car, undercroft storage space.
A well arranged two storey period home with further potential for updating and improvement.
- A bright and well-proportioned Victorian terraced home
- 3 double bedrooms & 2 reception rooms
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Exciting scope for further improvement
- Potential loft conversion (subject to any necessary consents)
- Courtyard front garden
- South-easterly facing rear garden (47ft x 17ft) incl. parking area
- off street parking/rear access
- Undercroft storage space
via pathway leading beside courtyard front garden to the main front door to the house.
high ceilings with ceiling coving, original tiled floor, low level meter cupboard housing fuse boxes and electric meter, attractive part glazed period double doors lead through into:-
high ceilings with ceiling coving, original staircase rises to the first floor landing with generous understairs recess, radiator. Doors leading off to sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room and reception 2/family room.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (15' 1'' into bay x 12' 10'' into chimney recess) (4.59m x 3.91m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, wide bay to front comprising double glazed windows, an attractive period style fireplace with wood surround and mantel and slate hearth, built-in bookcases with storage cupboards beneath to chimney recesses, telephone point, tv point and radiators.
RECEPTION 2/FAMILY ROOM: (rear) (15' 4'' x 10' 8'' into chimney recess) (4.67m x 3.25m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving, picture rail and dado rail, an attractive period style cast iron fireplace with surround, mantle and slate hearth, double glazed windows to rear overlooking the rear garden, radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (11' 3'' x 10' 9'') (3.43m x 3.27m)
a range of fitted kitchen units comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated stainless steel electric oven, 4 ring gas hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. High level window and part glazed door leading through into:-
UTILITY ROOM: (14' 11'' x 5' 9'') (4.54m x 1.75m)
range of built-in base and eye level units with inset sink and drainer unit, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, double glazed window and part double glazed door to rear accessing the rear garden.
doors leading off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (17' 1'' into wardrobes/recess x 15' 4'' into bay) (5.20m x 4.67m)
a large double bedroom spanning the width of the property with wide bay to front comprising double glazed windows, further double glazed window to side with built-in window seat with storage beneath, radiator, corner walk-in storage cupboard, built-in wardrobes with storage cabinets over into chimney recesses.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (11' 2'' x 10' 9'' into chimney recess) (3.40m x 3.27m)
a double bedroom with double glazed window to rear, period fireplace, built-in wardrobe to chimney recess and radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (10' 4'' into chimney recess x 9' 6'') (3.15m x 2.89m)
a small double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear offering a surprisingly open outlook over rooftops of the surrounding roads towards the Bath hills in the distance, tv point, telephone point and radiator.
white suite comprising panelled bath with system fed shower over, low level wc and pedestal wash basin, tiled walls, extractor fan and double glazed window to side.
small courtyard front garden with low level boundary walls and tall hedgerow offering privacy.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 42' 0'' x 17' 0'' including parking area) (12.79m x 5.18m)
south-easterly facing rear garden with decked seating area closest to the property, central lawned section with a few steps down to a sunken courtyard parking area with double gates to rear leading onto a vehicular width rear lane accessed off Cairns Road. There is a low level door off the decked seating area accessing an undercroft cellar storage space with restricted headroom.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. The land is subject to a perpetual yearly rent charge of £5.0s.0d. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.