Royal Albert Road, Westbury Park
A unique and spacious, circa 1,660 sq. ft., 4 bedroom, 2 bath/shower family home set on a well regarded road in Westbury Park, presented to high standards throughout with exceptional kitchen/dining room, 2 reception rooms, a southerly facing lawned front garden and useful courtyard rear garden.
Located within 200m of Westbury Park Primary School and 900m of Redland Green School.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, bay fronted sitting room, reception 2/playroom, kitchen/dining room.
First Floor: split level landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, shower room/wc and family bathroom/wc.
Outside: southerly facing 30ft x 25ft lawned front garden and small enclosed rear courtyard with pedestrian access gate.
An incredibly charming and tastefully updated Victorian period family home with the green open spaces of Durdham Downs just at the top of the road and offering a stylish and contemporary interior with wonderful sociable entertaining kitchen/dining space.
- Victorian Period House
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1662 sq ft
- Bay Fronted Sitting Room
- Large Kitchen Dining Room
- Playroom/Additional Reception Room
- Stunning Corner Front Garden
- Beautifully Presented
- 2 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Double Glazing
from the pavement of Royal Albert Road proceed up the pathway where the entrance door can be found immediately in front of you.
via composite front door with obscured double glazed window above, tall ceilings, cornicing, inset ceiling downlighters, two radiators, stairs leading to first floor landing, understairs storage recess, wooden flooring and tall moulded skirting boards. Doors leading to sitting room, reception 2, kitchen/dining room and cloakroom/wc.
a white suite comprising low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, ceiling light point, extractor fan, tall moulded skirting boards, wooden flooring.
SITTING ROOM: ((17' 4'' x 16' 4'') (5.28m x 4.97m))
a stunning bay fronted sitting room with three double glazed sash windows overlooking the front garden, tall ceilings with ornate cornicing and ceiling rose, ceiling light point, four wall light points, picture rail, two radiators, log burning stove with wooden mantle and stone hearth, tv point, tall moulded skirting boards.
RECEPTION 2/PLAYROOM: ((14' 5'' x 10' 7'') (4.39m x 3.22m))
tall ceilings with cornicing, three wall light points, built-in storage to one side of chimney recess, picture rail, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, double glazed French doors leading out onto rear courtyard garden, additional door leading to kitchen/dining room.
described separately as follows:-
Kitchen: ((23' 8'' x 15' 0'') (7.21m x 4.57m))
fitted with a matching range of gloss wall, base and drawer units with quartz worktop over and matching upstand. Integrated Neff appliances include 5 ring gas hob with extractor over, waist height oven with microwave oven above, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Two insets sinks with drainer units to side and swan neck mixer taps over. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, double glazed door giving access onto rear courtyard garden, inset ceiling downlighters, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, large square opening to:-
Dining Area: ((13' 0'' x 10' 3'') (3.96m x 3.12m))
two double glazed sash windows overlooking front elevation, tall ceilings with ceiling light point, two wall light points, radiator, wooden flooring, door leading out onto entrance hallway, tall moulded skirting boards.
split level landing with tall ceilings, inset ceiling downlighters, loft access hatch, double glazed sash window overlooking front elevation and tall skirting boards. Doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, shower room/wc and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: ((16' 2'' x 14' 8'') (4.92m x 4.47m))
a double bedroom with tall ceilings, two double glazed sash windows overlooking front elevation, additional sash window overlooking side elevation, ceiling light point, inset ceiling downlighters, recess to either side of chimney breast, two radiators, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: ((14' 2'' x 10' 6'') (4.31m x 3.20m))
a double bedroom with tall ceilings, inset ceiling downlighters, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, picture rail, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: ((10' 4'' x 9' 2'') (3.15m x 2.79m))
a double bedroom with double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, built-in storage cupboard housing Worcester combi boiler, ceiling downlighters, wall light point, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 4: ((11' 1'' x 10' 6'' max) (3.38m x 3.20m))
a small double bedroom/good sized single bedroom, tall ceilings with inset ceiling downlighters, double glazed sash window overlooking front elevation, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
a white shower room suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower enclosure with system fed shower over, curved glass shower screen, tall ceilings with inset ceiling downlighters, high level double glazed window to rear elevation, extractor fan, tiled surrounds, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring.
a gorgeous re-fitted bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, panelled bath with handheld shower attachment over, built-in storage recess areas with automatic lighting, large storage cupboard with shelving, obscured double glazed window to side elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
FRONT GARDEN: ((30' 0'' x 25' 0'') (9.14m x 7.61m))
mainly laid to lawn with a patio area to one side, there are established borders housing a variety of mature trees, shrubs and plants. The garden enjoys a rather private and sunny aspect primarily facing south and is fully enclosed by a mixture of stone and trellis fencing with wrought iron gate giving access off of Royal Albert Road.
REAR COURTYARD GARDEN:
laid to a mixture of wooden decking and flagstone paving, useful covered area accessed from reception 2/playroom and the kitchen. Small border mainly laid to chippings. Built-in storage cupboard useful for housing garden equipment. Rear pedestrian access gate which leads out onto Etloe Road. Outdoor light. The courtyard is fully enclosed by high rendered wall boundaries.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.