Royal York Crescent, Clifton
A well-presented two double bedroom second floor apartment with fine views set in a prestigious grade II* listed Georgian period building on Royal York Crescent, a moment’s walk to Clifton Village and with the benefit of residents’ communal gardens.
An iconic terrace of 46 houses built by James Lockier from 1791 and finished 30 years later, in the late Georgian style.
Set in the highly favoured Royal York Crescent a short and very pleasant stroll from the centre of Clifton Village with a wide range of pubs, restaurants and independent retailers.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom2, shower room/wc.
Located in Clifton Village residents parking permit scheme.
A wonderful light and homely apartment of generous proportions throughout set in a highly favoured position.
- Two double bedrooms
- Iconic Clifton location
- Beautiful south facing elevated views
- Full height ceilings and windows
- Good condition
- Grade II* Listed Terrace
- Excellent amenities nearby
- No onward chain
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
via hardwood front door with fanlight above. A large and welcoming communal hallway where the private entrance door to Second Floor Flat can be found up the turning staircase.
a short, square hallway with intercom entry phone, radiator below. High ceilings that continue throughout the flat with simple plaster mouldings. Storage cupboard and door through to:
SITTING ROOM: 19' 10'' x 14' 4'' (6.04m x 4.37m)
twin wood framed sash window with impressive southerly-facing views across South Bristol and beyond. High ceilings continue, fireplace with tile and stone surround, wooden mantle and slate hearth with cast iron insert with gas connection. Radiator on opposing wall and simple ceiling mouldings.
KITCHEN: 8' 10'' x 7' 10'' (2.69m x 2.39m)
accessed from the sitting room. Eye and floor level units with square-edged wood-effect work surfaces with four ring gas oven top with integrated electric oven below and stainless steel extractor hood over. Space for washing machine, integrated fridge, worktop mounted stainless steel 1? bowl sink with drainer and swan neck mixer tap. Splash back metro style tiles, vino tiled flooring, radiator, simple ceiling mouldings and ceiling mounted extractor fan.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 6'' x 11' 9'' (4.42m x 3.58m)
wood framed sash window to rear elevation, high ceilings continue with simple ceiling mouldings, radiator and shallow boiler cupboard housing gas-fired Worcester boiler venting to the rear elevation.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 6'' x 8' 1'' (3.50m x 2.46m)
accessed from the sitting room. Wood framed sash window to front elevation with far reaching southerly views over south Bristol and beyond. High ceilings continue with simple ceiling mouldings and radiator.
accessed from the hallway. Partially tiled walls around the shower enclosure with walk-in shower and low level tray with thermostatically controlled oversized rain head shower with further shower attachment. Close coupled wc, pedestal hand basin with mixer tap and splashback tiling, shaving point, mirrored medicine cabinet, mains fed heated towel rail, high ceilings continue with simple ceiling mouldings, tile effect vinyl flooring, wall mounted extractor fan.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1994. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £140. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.