Coombe Lane, Stoke Bishop
A bright and spacious, 4 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, architect designed two-storey family house with integral double garage, driveway parking and delightful gardens. Well-presented accommodation with generously proportioned light-filled rooms. The open spaces of Stoke Lodge playing fields and local shops and nearby and there is easy and convenient access to Whiteladies Road, Durdham Downs, city centre and Clifton Village. For the sports enthusiast Coombe Dingle Sports Centre is just a short stroll away, as is the Blaise Estate for dog walking. Ideally positioned for commuting out of town either via Westbury on Trym village/Cribbs Causeway shopping complex and M5 motorway junction 17 or via the Portway and M5 junction 18. Ground Floor: reception hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, separate wc. First Floor: part galleried landing, master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite shower room/wc, three further double bedrooms (4 in total), family bath/shower room/wc. Outside: front garden and pretty south-west facing rear garden (45ft x 42ft), integral double garage with parking space for two cars in front. An ideal family home with a lovely atmosphere.
- Detached house
- Modern architect designed
- Delightful well-stocked gardens (rear facing south-west)
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms plus separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Bedroom 1 with dressing area and en-suite shower room
- Integral double garage
- Driveway parking
- The vendor has secured a property with no onward chain
from the driveway a pathway proceeds through the front garden to the front entrance. Solid wooden door with obscure glazed side panel and external light, opening to:-
RECEPTION HALL: ((overall incl. of staircase 19' 0'' x 7' 6'') (5.79m x 2.28m))
a most welcoming entrance with open-tread staircase ascending to the first floor, vertical internal window through to the sitting room, bamboo flooring, radiator. Useful cloaks cupboard with hanging rail. Door providing internal access to the double garage. Doors to:-
SITTING ROOM: ((22' 2'' into chimney breast x 13' 0'') (6.75m x 3.96m))
a dual aspect principal reception room having four large double glazed casement windows to the front elevation, part double glazed patio door overlooking and opening externally onto rear patio garden, brick open fireplace with gas point, radiator, swivel downlights. Double doors opening to:-
DINING ROOM: ((14' 3'' x 10' 5'') (4.34m x 3.17m))
three large double glazed casement windows overlooking the rear garden and double glazed casement windows to side elevation, bamboo flooring, radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: ((13' 10'' max x 11' 6'' max) (4.21m x 3.50m))
having a good range of panelled base and wall mounted units, roll edged Corian worktop surfaces with splashback and pelmet lighting, 1½ bowl sink with indented draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over, 4 ring electric hob with filter hood over, integral electric double oven, plumbing for dishwasher, space for tall fridge/freezer, double glazed casement windows to rear and side elevations, ceiling swivel spotlights, radiator. Door to:-
UTILITY ROOM: ((9' 9'' x 7' 3'') (2.97m x 2.21m))
range of base and wall mounted units incorporating roll edged worksurfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, double glazed casement window to side elevation, part double glazed door opening to side of the property/rear garden, radiator, illuminate strip light.
matching white suite comprising low level dual flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, bamboo flooring, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail/radiator, double glazed casement window.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
staircase rising from the first floor, Airing Cupboard housing hot water tank, loft access with pull down ladder. Doors opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: ((13' 1'' x 11' 5'') (3.98m x 3.48m))
double glazed casement windows overlooking the rear garden, radiator. Opening through to:-
Dressing Area: ((8' 0'' x 6' 0'' to rear of built-in wardrobes) (2.44m x 1.83m))
built-in wardrobes with shelving and hanging rails on both walls providing plenty of storage space. Door to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC: ((7' 11'' x 6' 7'' max measurements) (2.41m x 2.01m))
low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap plus cupboard and shelving below, large shower cubicle with system fed shower unit, bamboo flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, double glazed casement window to side, fully tiled walls, shaver point, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: ((14' 2'' x 13' 1'') (4.31m x 3.98m))
could be split into two single bedrooms with there being two doors; double opening built-in wardrobe, four double glazed casement windows overlooking the rear garden, two radiators.
BEDROOM 3: ((13' 3'' x 11' 6'') (4.04m x 3.50m))
double glazed casement windows to both the front and rear elevations, large built-in wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: ((10' 4'' x 9' 5'') (3.15m x 2.87m))
double glazed casement windows to front elevation, radiator, fitted bookshelving.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC: ((14' 0'' x 5' 6'') (4.26m x 1.68m))
matching suite comprising panelled bath with twin handgrips, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc with concealed cistern, bidet, large shower cubicle with system fed shower unit, two double glazed opening skylights on sloping wooden ceiling, light and shaver point, radiator, extensive wall tiling.
INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: ((18' 0'' x 17' 3'', min opening width 13'10/4.22m) (5.48m x 5.25m))
(minimum height 6'10/2.08m) double garage with up and over electric door, hardstanding with parking space for two cars in front, sloping high ceiling – potential for excellent storage space, Vaillant gas boiler, electric power and light, telephone point, internal access from reception hall, double glazed casement window to side elevation and wooden door opening to side of property/rear garden.
Front: ((irregular in shape, approx dimensions circa 30' 0'' x 25' 0'') (9.14m x 7.61m))
mainly laid to lawn with borders containing shrubs/plants/bushes, mature trees and conifers, paved path leading to gate and side access to rear garden. Stone/brick boundary walls.
Rear: ((approx 45'0' x 42'0 plus 14'0 x 11'0) (13.71m x 12.79m plus 4.27m x 3.35m))
accessed from side gates on both sides of the property as well as the utility room and sitting room, pretty south-west facing garden mainly laid to lawn with borders containing flowering plants/shrubs, variety of bushes and trees, outside water tap and outside light, side patio area – ideal for sitting out and standing pots, sunken garden pond, attractive summer house with leaded light windows on three sides, fence/brick boundary walls. Enjoying a good amount of privacy and seclusion from neighbouring houses.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.