Upper Belgrave Road, Clifton
A charming and most attractive 3/4 bedroom period home fronting Durdham Downs, offering truly breathtaking views to both front and rear, versatile accommodation over three floors and a sunny south easterly facing rear garden and balcony. Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and stress free move possible. 24'10" x 15'10" kitchen/dining/living room with French doors leading out onto a south easterly facing raised terrace and rear garden with wonderful views. Superb location, fronting the acres of green open space of Durdham Downs and offering some of the best views in the city across Bristol towards the Bath and Dundry hills in the distance. Just a short stroll of the shops, cafes and restaurants of Whiteladies Road and within easy reach of all central areas. Ground Floor: entrance hallway, bedroom 3, sitting room/bedroom 4 and bathroom/wc. First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc. Lower Ground Floor: lovely sociable kitchen/dining/living room (24’10 x 15’10) with French doors opening out to raised terrace and rear garden. Outside: level front garden (approx. 30ft x 18ft), sunny terrace/balcony, tastefully landscaped rear town garden (approx. 30ft x 16ft). A fantastic character house in a landmark location.
- A charming 3/4 bedroom 3 storey home fronting The Downs
- Breathtaking views over the city to the rear and over The Downs to the front
- sunny terrace/balcony and landscaped sunny rear garden
- plenty of period character
- No onward chain making a prompt move possible
via pathway leading through a pretty front garden towards the main front door to the property.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (16' 4'' x 6' 7'' inclusive of staircase (4.97m x 2.01m))
lovely high ceilings with ceiling coving, inset spotlights, dado rail, radiator, staircase rising to first floor landing and descending to the lower ground floor. Doors lead off to sitting room/bedroom 4, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 3: ((front) 16' 3'' x 10' 3'' max into chimney recess (4.95m x 3.12m))
a double bedroom with high ceilings and ceiling coving, feature arched alcoves, radiators, box bay window to front comprising double glazed windows.
SITTING ROOM/BEDROOM 4: (11' 10'' x 11' 0'' max into chimney recess (3.60m x 3.35m))
a lovely bright reception room or bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, an attractive period style fireplace with gas coal effect fire and slate hearth. Large double glazed window to rear with working shutters offering a breathtaking cityscape view over Bristol.
BATHROOM/WC: (11' 8'' x 5' 4'' max (3.55m x 1.62m))
white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, built-in storage cabinets, part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to rear offering a similar outlook as the sitting room.
a lovely bright landing with high ceilings, ceiling coving, inset spotlights, double glazed window to front offers an incredible view over Durdham Downs. Two loft hatches access the respective loft spaces. Doors lead off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room/wc and Airing Cupboard housing lagged hot water tank and built-in shelving.
BEDROOM 1: ((rear) 11' 10'' x 11' 5'' (3.60m x 3.48m))
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving and a truly incredible grandstand view over Bristol. Radiator and tv point.
BEDROOM 2: ((front) 12' 1'' x 10' 2'' max into chimney recess (3.68m x 3.10m))
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, built-in bookshelving, radiator, large double glazed window to front offering a lovely outlook over Durdham Downs.
white suite comprising large oversized shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, wash hand basin with built-in cabinet beneath and wall cabinet above, shaver point, heated towel rail, tiled walls, inset spotlights, small double glazed picture window to rear offering cityscape views.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
A staircase from hall floor level descends into a wonderful spacious kitchen/dining/living area.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA: (24' 10'' max x 15' 10'' max inclusive of staircase (7.56m x 4.82m))
a lovely sociable space with a range of built-in base level kitchen units with worktop over and integrated stainless steel electric oven with 4 ring hob and chimney hood over, inset sink and drainer unit, ample space for dining table. To the living space there is a feature stone chimney recess with inset wood burning stove and ample space for sitting furniture. Doors lead off the kitchen/dining/living area to a Utility Cupboard (housing plumbing and appliance space for washing machine), a meter cupboard (housing fuse box for electrics) and an understairs larder/store with built-in shelving. Windows to front, inset spotlights, radiators and dado rail. Central French doors to the rear access a wonderful sunny terrace, with steps leading down to the rear garden.
FRONT GARDEN: (approx 30' 0'' x 18' 0'' (9.14m x 5.48m))
a level front garden mainly laid to raised and ground level flower borders containing various plants and shrubs, with attractive low level boundary wall to front and pathway leading up to the main front door to the house.
BALCONY/TERRACE: (14' 3'' x 7' 10'' (4.34m x 2.39m))
a lovely southerly facing balcony with ample space for outdoor seating and entertaining, offering incredible views over rooftops of surrounding area towards central Bristol with a lovely green backdrop of the Dundry and Bath hills. Stairs lead down from the balcony to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: (approx 30' 0'' x 16' 0'' (9.14m x 4.87m))
a tastefully landscaped town garden mainly laid to paving with semi-circular raised borders containing various shrubs and trees, trellis fencing, railway sleeper border with water feature, steps up to a further seating area beneath the decked balcony/terrace.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.