0117 946 6690
- A bright and welcoming semi-detached Victorian family home
- 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms
- Balanced and well presented accommodation over 2 floors
- High ceilings, large sash windows and many period features
- Off street parking
- Level south westerly facing rear garden
- Within Cotham North Residents Permit Parking Zone
- Convenient and central Redland location
- Within 0.5 miles of Cotham Gardens Primary & Cotham School
A bright and welcoming 4 bedroom, 3 reception room semi-detached Victorian family home situated in a convenient Redland location. Offering balanced and well-presented accommodation arranged over 2 floors and further benefiting from off street parking and a level south westerly facing rear garden
High ceilings, large sash windows and many period features add to this property's character and feeling of space.
Convenient and central Redland location within a short level walks of the shops, cafes and restaurants (including Wilkes Mitchlin Starred Restaurant) of Chandos Road, also nearby Cotham Gardens Park, Redland train station, further shops and amenities of Zetland/Gloucester Road and within 0.5 miles of excellent schools including Cotham Gardens Primary and Cotham Secondary.
Ground Floor: spacious central entrance hallway with high ceilings and stripped wooden floors, bay fronted sitting room, dining room/reception 2 with double doors leading out onto a south westerly facing garden and open archway connecting through to the kitchen, fitted kitchen accessing utility room and cloakroom/wc, reception 3/study and useful cloaks and understairs storage cupboards.
First Floor: spacious landing with large Velux skylight window providing plenty of natural light, 4 bedrooms, a family bathroom/shower room/wc and airing cupboard.
Off street parking for one car and within the Cotham North residents parking permit zone
via garden gate and pathway leading beside front garden and driveway up the right hand side of the property where you will find the main entrance door a short way along on the left hand side.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (17' 10'' x 6' 3'' max inclusive of staircase) (5.43m x 1.90m)
staircase rising to first floor landing, high ceilings with original cornicing, ceiling rose and picture rail, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator, dado rail, low level meter cupboard housing fuse box for electrics, wall mounted alarm control panel and doors off to sitting room, reception 2/dining room, reception 3/study and kitchen/breakfast room, further doors access useful cloaks storage cupboard and understairs cupboard, wall mounted thermostat control for central heating.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (18' 3'' x 11' 6'' max into chimney recess) (5.56m x 3.50m)
wide bay to front comprising 3 sash windows overlooking front garden, high ceilings with original cornicing, ceiling rose and picture rail, attractive period style cast iron fireplace with marble surround and slate hearth, radiator and tv point.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2: (15' 0'' x 11' 4'') (4.57m x 3.45m)
a generous reception room with high ceilings, original cornicing, ceiling rose and picture rail, timber framed double glazed doors to rear with double glazed windows over access the level south westerly facing garden and flood the dining room and kitchen with natural light, wide arched opening creates a sociable connection through to the kitchen/breakfast room, attractive period fireplace with inset tiles, period surround and slate hearth, oak flooring and radiators.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (15' 0'' x 8' 4'') (4.57m x 2.54m)
fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged wood effect worktops over and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated stainless steel Neff oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over, plumbing and appliance space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer, flagstoned tiled flooring, high ceilings with ceiling coving, rose and picture rail, window to rear, radiator, arched opening creating a sociable connection between the dining room and kitchen and part glazed door leading through to utility room.
UTILITY ROOM: (12' 8'' x 7' 8'') (3.86m x 2.34m)
useful large utility room with a range of fitted base and eye level units with inset Belfast style sink and wood block worktop, built in cupboard with louvre doors concealing the wall mounted Worcester gas boiler and further appliance space for washing machine, dryer and freezer, flagstone floor, inset spotlights, radiator, window to side and part glazed door to side accessing rear garden, further door accesses:
CLOAKROOM/WC: (7' 1'' x 2' 9'') (2.16m x 0.84m)
low level wc, double glazed window to rear and tiled floor.
RECEPTION 3/STUDY: (13' 4'' x 8' 6'' max into chimney recess) (4.06m x 2.59m)
currently used as a home office but equally could work well as a children's playroom with high ceilings, original cornicing and picture rail, sash window to front, built in shelving to chimney recesses and radiator.
spacious landing with high level Velux window flooding the landing and stairwell with natural light, high ceilings with original cornicing, loft hatch accessing loft storage space, dado rail and doors leading off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc, further door accesses Airing Cupboard housing lagged hot water tank and slatted shelving.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (18' 1'' into bay x 11' 4'' into chimney recess) (5.51m x 3.45m)
high ceilings with original cornicing, picture rail and ceiling rose, wide bay to front comprising 3 double glazed timber framed sash windows, built in wardrobes to chimney recesses and radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (11' 7'' x 11' 5'' into chimney recess) (3.53m x 3.48m)
double bedroom with high ceilings, original cornicing and picture rail, attractive period fireplace, double glazed timber framed sash window to rear and radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (15' 1'' x 8' 7'' into chimney recess) (4.59m x 2.61m)
high ceilings with original cornicing and picture rail, double glazed timber framed sash window to rear, built in wardrobe to chimney recess and further built in shelving and radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (13' 4'' x 8' 8'') (4.06m x 2.64m)
double glazed timber framed sash window to front, high ceilings with original cornicing and picture rail and radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (9' 10'' max into recessed shower enclosure x 7' 9'') (2.99m x 2.36m)
white suite comprising double ended panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc and pedestal wash basin, recessed walk in shower enclosure with tiled walls and system fed shower, window to side, high ceilings with original cornicing, inset spotlights, chrome effect heated towel rail and exposed stripped floorboards.
OFF STREET PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
the front garden has been tastefully landscaped with a driveway providing off street parking for one vehicle with pathway leading through flower borders and continuing up the side of the property where there is the main front door and gated side access to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: (35' 0'' x 24' 0'' max) (10.66m x 7.31m)
a south westerly facing garden mainly laid to lawn with decked seating area closest to the property, well stocked flower borders surrounding the lawned sections, further decked are and corner garden shed, outside tap and gated rear access to the front of the property.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.