0117 946 6690
- 2 bedroom courtyard garden apartment of 1214 sq ft
- Charming rear courtyard
- Off street parking for one car
- Within the Clifton East residents permit parking zone
- Presented to a very high standard throughout
- Separate utility room
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £450,000 - £465,000
A stylish and light courtyard garden apartment of 1,214 sq.ft., boasting spacious accommodation throughout with a central dining hallway, bay fronted sitting room (20ft x 17ft) and master bedroom (18ft x 14ft), rear courtyard garden and off-street parking.
Set in a fine converted Victorian period building and in a highly regarded side road, away from passing traffic yet within close proximity to Whiteladies Road and the Downs. Clifton Village and the centre/harbourside are also very convenient.
Gracious primary rooms featuring wide bay windows with working shutters, marble fireplaces, wood burning stove, stripped back wooden floorboards, clawed footed bath tub in the master bedroom.
High quality kitchen with marble working surfaces and exquisite family shower room/wc.
Accommodation: entrance corridor, central dining hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, family shower room/wc and storage/utility room.
Outside: charming rear courtyard and the right to park one car on the driveway.
Within the Clifton East residents permit parking zone.
A lovely Victorian apartment with a welcoming and civilised atmosphere.
from Beaufort Road steps descend to the private entrance.
entrance door, stripped wooden flooring, inset downlights, doors leading to the central hallway and to the utility room.
CENTRAL DINING HALLWAY:
stripped wooden flooring, space for a large table, ornate plaster work, radiator. Doors leading off to the kitchen, bedroom 1, sitting room, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc.
SITTING ROOM: 20' 4'' x 16' 11'' (6.19m x 5.15m)
wide bay to the front elevation comprising of 3 sash windows complete with working shutters, the room benefits from a southerly aspect, ceiling cornicing, stripped wooden floorboards, wood burning stove with marble fireplace and slate hearth.
KITCHEN: 15' 0'' x 7' 3'' (4.57m x 2.21m)
a stylish kitchen comprising range of soft closing base and eye level units consisting of glass cabinets, cupboards and drawers with marble working surfaces and breakfast bar, ceramic sink and draining board with swan neck mixer tap, 5 ring AEG induction hob, stainless steel and glass filter hood above, electric oven/grill below, integrated fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher, partially tiled walls, inset downlights, engineered wooden flooring, traditional column radiator. Wooden sash window, partially glazed door leading to the courtyard.
BEDROOM 1: 18' 10'' x 14' 2'' (5.74m x 4.31m)
generous master bedroom with wide bay to the rear elevation comprising 3 sash windows complete with working shutters and feature Victorian style claw footed bath, three built-in cupboards with hanging space and shelving, stripped wooden flooring.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 4'' x 6' 8'' (3.76m x 2.03m)
sash window to the front elevation, ceiling cornicing, built-in cupboard, radiator.
L shaped room with newly fitted white suite comprising low level wc with concealed dual flush cistern, wall mounted Porcelanosa ceramic sink with stainless steel mixer tap, storage unit below with marble working surface, walk in shower with stainless steel rainfall attachment, marble tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail, inset downlights, extractor fan.
STORAGE AREA/UTILITY ROOM:
comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with marble effect laminate working surface, tiled splashback, inset downlights, electric heater, 2 storage cupboards one housing the combination boiler with space and plumbing for washing machine, the other with additional shelving space and space for tumble dryer, partially glazed stable door leads out to the rear courtyard.
REAR COURTYARD: 24' 0'' x 7' 8'' (7.31m x 2.34m)
a charming rear courtyard, mainly paved with space for table and chairs and several pots and plants.
OFF STREET PARKING:
on the forecourt at the front of the building. The apartment enjoys the right to park one car on the driveway. Historically this has always been the second space from the left.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 December 1972. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £80. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.