0117 946 6690
- A superb Clifton location with allocated gated off street parking
- 2 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room)
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living room (19'3 x 17'9)
- Currently let out for £1,250 per calendar month
- Within the Clifton Village parking permit zone
- Set within a well-managed building
Perfectly positioned and presented to a high standard with off street parking - A 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room apartment with light and open plan accommodation. Positioned next to the playing fields of Clifton College in a modern conversion that also benefits from allocated gated off-street parking
Set in a peaceful area of Clifton fronting the Clifton College playing fields and within 300 metres of Bristol Zoo and the Downs, and within 1km of Clifton Village and Whiteladies Road.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining/living room, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room, bathroom/wc.
Outside: allocated gated off street parking.
Within the Clifton Village parking permit zone.
Currently let out for £1,250 per calendar month
A fantastic 2 double bedroom apartment, set within a well-managed building, with off street parking.
shared patio area and steps lead to communal entrance door, video telephone entry system. Entrance is through to the right hand side marked flat 5.
doors to open plan living accommodation, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom wc.
OPEN PLAN LIVING ACCOMMODATION: (19' 3'' x 17' 9'') (5.86m x 5.41m)
measured as one but described separately as follows:
fitted with a range of base and eye level units and central island with breakfast bar, polished working surfaces, ceramic sink with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over and electric oven/grill below. Integrated dishwasher. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tall fridge freezer. Large double glazed window.
double glazed window to rear elevation. Impressive stone fireplace. Central and wall lights.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 8'' x 11' 3'') (4.16m x 3.43m)
double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes. Door through to:
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
white suite comprising of low level wc, corner shower cubicle with mains fed shower and glass screen. Heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 6'' x 9' 1'') (3.20m x 2.77m)
trio of double glazed windows, arched recess, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
white suite comprising of low level wc, bath tub with shower over and wash hand basin.
OFF STREET PARKING:
accessed via a lane between the building and the playing fields, marked No. 5.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2006. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £130. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.