Chapter Walk, Redland
A smart and distinctive, 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room apartment enjoying an abundance of natural light, of circa 800 sq. ft., located on the third floor of this modern building with an attractive open-plan kitchen/living/dining room measuring 20ft x 13ft opening onto a southerly facing balcony with far reaching views. Secure underground parking, lift access and communal gardens.
Located in a convenient and much sought after location close to Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village and also within striking distance of the city centre, Chandos Road, BBC, university and hospitals. Literally over the road there are 400 acres of recreational space on the Downs.
Practical living in a spacious and immaculately presented apartment that boasts an impressive living space and 2 bath/shower rooms.
Superb southerly facing balcony ideal for table and chairs and barbecues.
Secure underground parking for one car marked space no. 42 and communal gardens surrounding the property.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- A smart and distinctive apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Southerly facing balcony with far reaching views
- Secure underground parking for one car
- Communal gardens
- No onward chain making a prompt move possible
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2004. There is a ground rent of £150 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £155.85. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.