Cheriton Place, Westbury-on-Trym
An inviting and tastefully updated 3 bedroom 1930’s family home situated in a peaceful and convenient location offering a fabulous sociable kitchen/dining space, a sunny rear garden, off street parking and a garage. Situated on the Henleaze and Westbury-on-Trym border within a gentle stroll of a good selection of independent shops and cafes on Henleaze Road, as well as bus connections to central areas. Also within easy reach of Westbury Village, the local old quarry park and further expansive green open spaces of Durdham Downs and Badocks Woods. Ground Floor: attractive covered entrance leads into an entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor landing, bay fronted sitting room with log burning stove, superb 26'8" x 16'2" max kitchen/dining room with plenty of natural light and a modern fitted kitchen with central island, larder cupboard, understairs storage and access into a garage with storage space and plumbing for utilities. First Floor: landing, 2 good sized double bedrooms, bedroom 3 and a large family bathroom. Outside: there is a pretty front garden with driveway off street parking beside. Level 32ft x 27ft lawned rear garden with a westerly aspect providing plenty of afternoon summer sunshine. A smart and well-kept family home with a beautiful interior, a pleasing layout and a sunny garden.
- An inviting and tastefully updated 3 bedroom 1930's family home
- In a peaceful and convenient location
- Sunny rear garden
- Off street parking
via a driveway providing off street parking and leading beside the front garden to an attractive covered entrance and main front door to the property.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 13' 0'' x 6' 0'' max inclusive of staircase (3.96m x 1.83m)
high ceilings with picture rail, wood flooring, staircase rising to first floor landing with understairs storage cupboard, low level meter cupboard housing fuse box and meter for electrics and doors off to the sitting room and kitchen/dining room.
SITTING ROOM: (front) 14' 0'' max into bay x 12' 6'' (4.26m x 3.81m)
a bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings, ceiling coving and picture rail, double glazed windows to front overlooking the level lawned front garden, chimney recess with wood burning stove and slate hearth, radiator and tv point.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: overall measurement 26' 8'' x 12' 5'' in dining area/16'2" in kitchen area (8.12m x 3.78m)
a fabulous sociable through kitchen/dining space with an extended kitchen area with modern range of base level grey units with wood block worktop over and inset sink, central resin island with overhanging breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher, appliance space for range cooker with built in extracting chimney hood over, further appliance space and plumbing for American style fridge/freezer, large Velux skylight window, dual aspect windows to the rear and side, wood flooring, radiators and tall double glazed double doors lead out from the dining area onto the sunny westerly facing level rear garden. Further doorway accesses a recessed larder storage cupboard and door leads off the kitchen through to the garage/utility.
a double glazed window to side providing plenty of natural light through the landing and stairwell. Doors lead off to all 3 bedrooms and a good sized family bathroom/wc. Loft hatch with pull down ladder accessing a generous loft storage space with potential for conversion subject to any necessary consents.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 14' 5'' max into bay x 11' 0'' (4.39m x 3.35m)
a double bedroom with wide bay to front, high ceilings with picture rail, radiator and recessed cupboard with built in shelving.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 12' 6'' x 11' 0'' (3.81m x 3.35m)
double bedroom with high ceilings, picture rail, radiator, double glazed windows to rear offering a wonderful open outlook over rear and neighbouring gardens, high level recessed cupboard with built in shelving.
BEDROOM 3: 8' 9'' x 7' 7'' (2.66m x 2.31m)
double glazed windows to front, picture rail and radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 8' 4'' x 7' 4'' (2.54m x 2.23m)
a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan and double glazed windows to rear.
FRONT GARDEN & PARKING:
there is a block paved driveway to front providing off street parking for 1 car with a pretty level lawned garden beside with flower borders and low level boundary wall to front.
REAR GARDEN: 32' 0'' x 27' 7'' (9.75m x 8.40m)
a level lawned westerly facing rear garden attracting plenty of afternoon/early evening summer sunshine with sandstone paved seating area closest to the property, a garden shed and flower borders with fenced boundaries. Outdoor lighting and cat flap.
GARAGE: 14' 7'' x 7' 7'' (4.44m x 2.31m)
single garage with up and over door, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer with built in shelving over.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.