Apsley Road, Clifton
A large 2 double bedroom first floor apartment requiring modernisation, of 103 sq. m/1,109 sq. ft., with garage parking. Set within a substantial semi-detached Victorian building on a much sought after and convenient road leading immediately onto Whiteladies Road. It provides large kitchen/dining room, sitting room, 2 bathrooms and 2 double bedrooms.
Located in a convenient and much sought after location close to Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village, yet within striking distance of the city centre, Durdham Downs and Chandos Road. Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with an eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services. The architecture is varied and striking with 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just under a mile away.
Accommodation: hallway, kitchen/dining room, sitting room, main bathroom/wc, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 with en suite bathroom/wc.
Requires modernisation throughout including kitchen and bathrooms.
Outside: single garage to the rear, part of a block shared with other residents.
A spacious apartment that enjoys many charming period features, high ceilings and plenty of natural light via tall sash windows situated between Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village.
- Spacious 2 double bedroom flat in one of Cliftons best roads
- Garage parking to rear
- Requires modernisation throughout
- Close to Whiteladies road
- No chain
the property is approached up a short flight of steps to communal entrance door with intercom entry system, short communal hallway with staircase rising to first floor landing and the private door into:
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: ((6' 11'' x 6' 6'' narrowing to 5'0 x 4'0) (2.11m x 1.98m/1.52m x 1.22m))
immediate entrance hall with picture rail, intercom entry phone and 2 doors leading from it with further inner hall leading to bedrooms and storage cupboard with wooden slatted shelf and further head height storage cupboard.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: ((14' 3'' x 14' 0'') (4.34m x 4.26m))
(accessible from the sitting room), wood framed sash window to the front elevation with radiator below, wall mounted Baxi gas fired combination boiler. Fully fitted kitchen with eye and floor level cupboards, roll edged work surfaces sat below splashback tiling with integrated 1? bowl stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap and drainer. Spaces for kitchen appliances include oven, dishwasher, washing machine and free standing fridge/freezer. Further cabinet for storage concealing electric consumer unit, high ceilings with coving, head height storage cupboard and space for a central dining table.
SITTING ROOM: ((17' 7'' x 16' 6'') (5.36m x 5.03m))
accessible from the kitchen or hallway; a triple cluster of wood framed rounded arched sash windows to the front elevation with pleasant street scene views with radiator below, high ceilings continue with ceiling mouldings, dado rail and picture rail, cast iron insert fireplace currently housing gas fire with white marble surround and tiled hearth.
BATHROOM/WC: ((10' 4'' x 9' 6'') (3.15m x 2.89m))
a spacious bathroom with obscure glazed window to the side elevation with tiled sill extending to tiled walls to half wall height, bathroom suite comprising low level bath, close coupled wc, pedestal hand basin, corner shower cubicle with Mira 415 thermostatically controlled shower, bidet, radiator, twin towel rails, mirrored medicine cabinet, shaving point and shaving light with fixed wall mirror.
BEDROOM 1: ((17' 5'' x 15' 0'') (5.30m x 4.57m))
twin wood framed sash windows to the rear elevation with pleasant Clifton street scene views with radiator below, high ceilings continue with moulded ceilings, picture rail and twin built in wardrobes with central mirror either side of the chimney breast with central vanity unit in front of the former fireplace.
BEDROOM 2: ((14' 5'' x 9' 9'') (4.39m x 2.97m))
wood framed sash window to the rear elevation with pleasant Clifton street scene views with radiator below, high ceilings continue with moulded ceilings and picture rail.
En-Suite Bathroom/WC: ((8' 1'' x 5' 0'') (2.46m x 1.52m))
(accessible from bedroom 2) bathroom with matching suite comprising close coupled wc, low level bath, pedestal hand basin, tiled walls to half wall light with fixed wall mirror, mirrored medicine cabinet, corner shelving, radiator and extractor fan.
GARAGE: ((13' 5'' x 6' 8'') (4.09m x 2.03m))
the property has the benefit of a single garage to the rear with standard up and over door, without power or lighting. The garage is the second of five from the left. There are four garages for the four flats within the building with the fifth garage acting as a shared storage area for all of the flats. There is no provision to park a car in front of your garage.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 1000 year lease which commenced on 1 March 1988. There is a peppercorn ground rent of £1 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £165.25. The residents employ a managing agent which is Shealand Property Management - Easton Bevins. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.